Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
It's been too long.... Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

It's been too long....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

It's been too long.... Empty
PostSubject: It's been too long....   It's been too long.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:57 pm

His breath was deep and calm, the old village that just never seem to die. It stood underneath a large cloud of despair, war that had pass through and through and it will certainly not be the last of turmoil. He walked across the lake with the rain pelting down heavily as he walked. It was not water that he was passing through but souls of those who have died in this country, shinobi who took up the blade and kunai and ran forward aimlessly towards the watery death. The villagers tears as the mutilation of their people began and the curosity of when they'll survive or not, whether they'll have food to eat and fresh water to drink.

This place was the worse for Riku, it's aura was neither calm nor chaotic. The emptiness of this place, the hollow inside of a shell that never cease to be hollow, was vibrant and alive. A mixture of tears and painful wails. Perhaps this was why his father did not like Amegakure as much as he expected. Riku could see him walking the same path he is taking over this raining lake and see him looking up at the clouds and saying something poetic, something philosophical that naturally came to him like breathing.

He couldn't think of any at the moment. It was because there was no need for it now, the words for this place had already been said and perhaps it was better not to edit such statements. As he reached to the harbor, he stepped on the wooden plank of a port and step towards the towering village with it's old and industrial buildings. At this side of the village, it was ghostly. A ghetto almost simular to Sunagakure's ghettos of infested homes of both the insect variety and vagabonds that watched with tempting eyes. The path walking towards the district he needed to go was a dangerous one for him. How long would it take for someone to actually try to harm them. These people did not look at him with fear but with greed and hunger that overtook them.

His question was answered. No longer was he walking alone-but he was never alone-but now walking with a group of men, the size reaching up to twenty began to follow behind him. The smugness of themselves as they walk to him, he could hear one of there fist pounding with the flesh of their palm over and over again. There were chains began dragged on the wet ground and never less of groups such as these were soft laughter.

Those laughter was silence and the air began to fill up with terror and horror. Behind Riku were large tentecle like objects protruding out of the ground, out of the dark alleyway, out of the sewer manhole covers, out of every crevence that held darkness was those things now killing them, eating them, consuming them with delight. They would see that walking the path towards death could only lead to such demise. Underneath Riku's hood was not that of a smirk but more of a smile that showed no humor, his eyes a faded grey that turned to see one man who had his hands scratching at the ground trying to get a hold, his mouth was open but nothing came to avail the scream of help. The darkness consumed him.

Riku stepped into another district, this was a bit more secure seeing that this was where his rule was not exactly law nor was he omnipresent. He saw that he was staring at a few lights that held a resturant. Perhaps he could get something to eat. Yes, he would get something to eat. It was night time and he felt that eating would suffice his hungry appetite. Perhaps he could enjoy a meal with someone. Oh of course, the past was something he dealt with all the time.

He saw a man with another hooded cloak like his own stand by the foodstand. His aura was at a standstill green, the color of what people have when they are waiting for someone and have an objective. He has seen this aura before and a smile went across his lips "How long have you been waiting for me?"
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: It's been too long....   It's been too long.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:06 am

“In essence, about eight years or so. But in this particular location? Ummm… about 25 minutes or so.” Daisuke continuously spun the stirring stick in his tea for a little before taking a good clean sip. He simply considered this meet to be nonchalant just like any other so he was in no particular rush to start up a conversation, but just to evaluate something. Daisuke smiled a bit as he looked up from his tea cup. “So, interesting thing that happened to me today. I went to a little restaurant, don’t remember the name, but this place, they had low mein noodles, tasty stuff but, back to the subject. Around leaving time, they gave me a complimentary fortune cookie and within that fortune cookie, it said 'Fate will take you back to where you started, time to retrace your steps.'

Daisuke continued to spin the stirring stick for a little bit as he continued speaking. “Weird, huh?” After taking yet another sip of tea, Daisuke set the tea cup on the counter and took a seat on one of the many bar stool this place had, forming a very amused smile as he started to analyze him. “Isn’t it ironic that we meet again, after so long, in the village hidden in the rain?”

Daisuke then let out a chuckle as he turned around and stared at the bartender serving various drinks to most of the above aged customers, seemingly lost in thought as he removed the stirring stick from the cup, placing it right next to it before grabbing hold of the handle and taking yet another sip of his beloved black tea. ‘Man, these people sure know how to brew it up, that’s for sure.’ Daisuke thought, tasting the sweet and somewhat tangy taste of the tea’s flavor.

Taking a note of his newest special guest’s not so surprising appearance, Daisuke thought he should continue trying to bring up a conversation by giving his own version of a ‘how have you been?’ “So… rumors have been going around about the great ‘Polymath Assassin’ and I must say…” Daisuke turned his head to take a look at Riku with analyzing eyes, pushing up his glasses to get a clean look. “You don’t look so dead to me."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

PostSubject: Re: It's been too long....   It's been too long.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 am

"It's been too long Daisuke" Riku replied. He moved his hood away from his head as they enter the resturant. It was a tea shop and knowingly he wouldn't get any meat in his stomach. He didn't feel the hunger however, it was filled with reminiscing memories of how this man, once rival to him and had such hatred and anger at him at one time was now about to have a hot cup of tea on a cold day. It was becoming winter and fresh brewed tea seemed to be the best way to get the chill out of his bones.

He laughed when he said that it that fate would draw them back together. Indeed, it was a matter of time before they were to come and gather again, To gather again in the rain. Oh my, a though passed by as he remembered her with soft skin, blue hair-eyes that stared upon death, only casting a shadow with it's glare that hungered for his death- and her cold exterior. He smiled again as these were no longer painful memories, only memories of a time long ago. "What a damn convience eh?"

He ordered lemongrass tea with nothing to sweeten it. The taste, he said, would be ruined if he were to add anything other than what it had already. He took a slow slip of the hot brew and it pass through his lips and into his throat. He could feel the warmth of it pass by, it's bitter taste was something that many would gag but he loved the taste of it. He set it down and heard his title. He wiped his lips with his sleeve "Polymath Assassin...goodness I haven't heard that title in a few years. Geez, that's reminding me back of the old Kirigakure days"

He lean forward on the stool and held his cup in his hand tapping his two forefingers on the side of it, his casual smile still pressed on his lips as he looked at Daisuke. He was much older now, not considerably as he saw with men in there fourties or so but he did not see the youth that he had when they were teens. The narrow chin of his face complimented the light skin tone that was not pale but no where considered compariable to anyone from Konoha or Suna. He still had the skin he had when he was in Kirigakure with those charcoal eyes that use to burn radiantly with heated fire. He was handsome but he wasn't going to say that to him in a conversation like this, it would seem too odd for him to say.

"Yeah, I've been out and about after the fall of Kirigakure. It's not in ruins per se' but I dont see any point of returning there anytime soon. Water country is my home but for now I feel as though I want to continue travelling the world. After we seperated the Creed, to the corners of the earth, well here I am" Another thought came to him. He wondered how the masters of the creed were doing. It's been two years since he had last heard from them all. They said they would try to keep contact but with him on the move, there was no way for them to give a specific location. Hell, he might have a few letters to read after this trip.

"You didn't come here for tea. Amegakure has it's place, but it's not the tea that they specialize" He saw the tea shop owner have his hands folded, his eyes staring at him with offense. Riku shrugged "Dont get me wrong, I dont mean your tea is awful, it's very well devoloped and good. Amegakure isn't famous for it's tea, like Konoha is famous for there Ramen if you catch my drift" he did but with his aura, he had already been offended and walked off to the back of the shop.

"You came to meet me, former member of the seven swordsmen of the mist. Your titles: The samurai shinobi, Kirigakure's Silent Blade. In the Creed, we gave you another title" he took a small sip of his tea and pause to taste it, his eyes changing to a radicalize purple "I forgot though. I usually remember things like that but...at the moment, it just doesn't come to mind. Are you wondering why I'm listed as deceased?" he chuckled underneath his breath "No...your aura says you want something because you also have a goal in mind..

His eyes did a quick glance in the back and saw the tea shop owner looking at them with slanted interest, he was preparing another teapot for another guest who was sitting only a few stools to there left who was reading a newspaper. No, he couldn't just say it. Even in places that were neutral, he couldn't openly say it but he would know that Daisuke could read inbetween the lines.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: It's been too long....   It's been too long.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:43 am

Daisuke took a moment to let his eyes stare off in front of him for a second, staring off into space as something in particular started to cross his mind. In all honesty, if someone were to ask him the exact reason behind why he had come here to meet Riku, he wouldn’t have a straight forward answer. Sure, he had one reason behind it, but what was the reason behind that and if he could find one, what would be the reason behind that reason? He didn’t exactly know but he knew that by a gut feeling, he was definitely on to something.

Getting himself back into reality, Daisuke let out a small, barely noticeable smile. “So, I even had gotten myself a little reputation to something as prestigious as the creed. I must say, I’m flattered.” Over quite some time, Daisuke has been getting these reputations and nicknames throughout the world as he continued his travel, most of which he had no knowledge of for quite some time. Making a name for himself was never really a part of his agenda but he figured that it was simply a price for getting the adrenaline rush that he did. Or maybe it was a reward for him, who knows.

Daisuke ran his right hand through his hair, simultaneously removing his own hood as he started to get down to business on the real reason behind this meeting today. “Over the years, it’s been pretty quiet you know, a lot of things going on within the confounds of a village or city, but nothing truly special in the not so recent past. Well, that was until a few months ago.” Daisuke stopped for a second and picked up a sugar pack from the counter and quickly opened it, running the content inside of the tea and stirring it once again.

Once Daisuke had taking a quick tasting sip, he figured it could use another pack. As he was grabbing for it, he continued. “Word of the mouth says an “unknown force” has recently hit Kumogakure, tearing the place apart with nothing but the force of some strange kid. And then there’s some more rumors going around that Konoha’s got some enemies because they were recently attacked as well. Some nice excitement going on out there, I’ve been looking for some excitement myself.” Once Daisuke was finally finished stirring, he took yet another taste of the tea and let out a shallow breath. "Yep, this is perfect in my eyes now.”

Daisuke took a look back behind him to see the outside once again, the rain pouring down on the streets of Amegakure to the point of no mercy, yet the villagers were acting like it was nothing to them. “The people of this village look so dead you know? Obviously, not on the outside, but in the souls.” Daisuke took a quick glance at Riku before remembering something. Oh yes, speaking of which, how’s Rain been doing?”
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

PostSubject: Re: It's been too long....   It's been too long.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 am

He had lifted his tea cup yet again but it didn't reach his lips this time, he paused as Daisuke put "unknown" and "force" together. It had him quickly glance at Daisuke seeing as to how he would know about that incident with him and the man who wore nothing but black. His face almost had a surprise look of a child who had just been caught stealing from his mother purse. Did he had have the knowledge of knowing-

Then he remembered his sister. He was with Hanashi that day, they were having a conversation at a open tea shop. He remembered his usually actions towards his sister, he would senselessly press all the buttons that would push her to the point of pure irrirtation and then that sudden burst of kill intent that just switched on. He felt it, he remembered he almost dropped his tea cup feeling that power. He remembered that when he turned his head to that direction towards Kumo's tallest buildling, he saw that figure standing there, waiting for him.

It was something ungodly he said at that time. It was nothing like his father, or his uncle or his grandfather or great-grandfather who had that type of feeling. It wasn't something that hailed from demons, though that was his first guess. It was pure and absolute chaos incarnated. Daisuke couldn't had known about that thing because that chaotic creature only hone to Riku's sense of aura detection and not the typical chakra detection. He heard about his apprentice Leon and nothing more. He was there for the chaos in Konoha and that was it.

His eyes relaxed again and he softly sipped the tea in his cup "Word gets around fast" he said softly audiable to Daisuke's hearing. He placing the cup back down "Konoha was something that was planned but Kumo....that wasn't the actions of a plan. It was too....convienent at the time. Everything just added up so well, too well to be exact that even I thought it was a bit suspicious. Even I, a man who always planned, thought the chaos in Kumogakure was something unsettling"

He turns his head to outside where it was raining heavily yet again. He saw a few people go by, though they didn't seem to be alive, they weren't particularly dead yet "They are aimlessly living life as they are taught how to live life" he takes another sip of tea "You question life's problems and you'll be shunned yet in those souls they are filled with questions that makes them angry and sad" he looks to Daisuke "But they suppress it and just continue to live such a unquestionable way of life"

He leans his back forward so he was sitting up straight and he smiled but it showed no humor "If I told you that she disappeared in thin air, you think I am pulling your leg" his face became stern, those eyes of his turned a unnatural grey of an overcast sky "But I'll tell you the truth. I have no idea where she went. The last I saw her was Sunagakure and she was tied into a machine where I tried to rescue her. You know, the ole' 'knight and shining armor" ordeal" he chuckled humorlessly "What a fucking joke"

"I did my best though. What I remember when I was trying to 'save her life'', I thought I was unconscious when a flash of light literally engulfed me. But...then I realize I wasn't unconscious nor did I think I was in a genjutsu. Rationally, it might've been but looking at through a retrospective perception" he shook his head "I dont think it was. There was a flash of light and she was no longer there. Bam, raptured away in the light and I'm confused like hell. I like to believe I was drunk or high off of something then I realize that I would be fooling myself.

"So...I just left after that. I went through five years and odd change in finding the best of the best. All of which have there own goals and intent. Even myself. World domination sounded temptating but....I dont see myself sitting on a throne made off diamonds and me shitting out gold wihile wiping my ass with silk toilet paper. I just dont see that. I had..." he paused and then glanced at his tea realizing it was getting a bit colder. His finger pressed lightly on the outside of the cup and the liquid inside began to bubble a slow brew "my own problems to deal with" he continued "Old problems that's been daunting me for a long time...It brought me back to Kumo"

"Everything seems to come together" his voice wasn't as audiable as he was talking to Daisuke but he would hear it. He was going off somewhere in his head but his mouth didn't close. He wouldn't think Daisuke would hear it but he would and when the pieces began to fall together, it made sense in a way. "Everything from the destruction of Iwa, to Kirigakure's destruction, to Kumo's reign of terror, to the phoenix, to the rise of these shinobi and now..." he looked at Daisuke "Here we are. Everything from the past ten or so years. Sure, we were teens when we first started off but didn't it seem odd to you? Like someone was controlling the actions of the politica and economical changes. I knew there was something wrong but....to this extent, good god was this plan so elaborate?"

It didn't seem like a question to Daisuke but he suppose it was a question.
There was a pause and then Riku came out and said "Do you know why my father created The Creed?" he was wondering which answer he would recieve
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: It's been too long....   It's been too long.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:59 am

Daisuke had noticed the seemingly shocked beyond belief look on the face of Riku and just couldn’t help but grin absentmindedly; Daisuke could only guess that it wasn’t every day that Riku got surprised by something so he figured that these situations must be a lot bigger than he thought, or maybe there was something else of the matter that may be connected to one or the other in some way. Either way, it seemed that Daisuke had pressed a button on Riku that he simply didn’t expect to be pressed in his current situation, but he decided to simply let things play out.

Once Riku started to calm down a bit, he explained a little bit about what had happened in these areas. This didn’t usually happen, but Daisuke couldn’t quite comprehend what he was trying to tell him. Exactly what did he mean by it was “too convenient” and yet he said that it wasn’t planned at all. Did this have something to do with the fact that he was shocked when Daisuke had given him the insinuation that the word had spread out over the events that happened in Kumo and Konoha, it seemed like the most logical answer at the moment, but to be perfectly honest, Daisuke wasn’t quite sure.

Then, Daisuke heard the story of how it was going between him and Rain On this particular subject, his face never changed expression from that emotionless facade he’s grown so used to wearing, which at this point, was more of a habit every now and then than a wall of his emotions. Once Riku had finished the story, Daisuke looked down in his teacup and gave the lightest chuckle. “The old damsel in distress gimmick. You know, ever since letting go of everything and just living life, I’ve been placed in that situation a few times. So much better than doing it for a stranger than someone you love because the pressure isn’t so serve wrecking yet you still feel like it’s your duty. It’s more… balanced that way.”

Daisuke picked up the cup once again and took yet another sip of the tea, smiling absentmindedly yet again. "Plus, the females are usually more… appreciative than a girl that just expects it every time.” Getting back on a serious subject though, Daisuke listened to Riku’s thoughts on his goals and his theories of past events and so on, seemingly asking for his opinion as well. Though it did seem like Riku was dead serious, Daisuke’s attitude while answering was more nonchalant like as he dangle the cup handle in his hand. “I don’t know, never thought about too much, was a little busy trying to survive. But it did seem like the actions of a god, someone trying to be a god or if push comes to shove, a Shikyo. I mean, every time we've had this encounter, it always reverts back to the Shikyo clan.”

Daisuke took what seemed like one of his final sips as the tea was almost down to the bottom of the cup as he heard Riku’s other question. Once Daisuke put his cup down, he had a bit more of a serious expression on “I’ve always thought it was more so in order to have a secret organization that no one knew about, like a section of the hunter ninja, but after that Phoenix attack, I had the gut feeling that it was something more than that, much more.”
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

PostSubject: Re: It's been too long....   It's been too long.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:41 am

Riku nodded at both his answer. He didn't right away answer the first answer Daisuke gave, only the creed at the moment. "You are not wrong at that answer. In fact, that's the best answer you could probably give a modern creed member. Anyone under the title of assassin dont really further themselves in the history of the creed. During the seventh and eighth shinobi wars, there was alot of war orphans, missing-nin, broken familes and what not all across the land, particularly in Kirigakure"

He gesture his head towards the outside window "This place was far worse since it's the center of the major countries. This world was hit was something far worse than the phoenix back in the day" his hand slowly but suddenly moved into the inside of his cloak and pulls out a small journal that's been through hell and over, the leather around it was supposidely grey but it turned a potato skin brown 'In this, my father recorded something that the former kages a century ago feared"

"I think" he said after a brief pause "It was the Jubi. But not the Jubi that we read when we were little. You know stories said about how the original Akatsuki went after the Jinchuuriki for a goal. This one was different. Far more powerful to the point that war struck between the countries"

He puts his hand out "Now stay with me. Think about every war that occured and what it accomplished. Think about it. It just seem random really. The seventh was because Sunagakure went power hungry, then the eighth was when Konoha and Kumo got into a huge fight for no reason and now, there is a army coming down to take out the two last main villages.

"This is a war for domination. To unify everything together. You saw those people out there. They have absolutely no hope. This war that will happen and it will occur depending what we do and what the villages do will essentially pull off one poweful genjutsu without the use of using genjutsu. One....big...fucking...illusion to control the minds of the weak he sips his tea slowly "Now look for a moment. Let's just say, that every event that had happen in the past 200 or so years was from a person who mastermind it all"

It was sounding ridiculous and in honesty if Riku was Daisuke he would had dropped the conversation. But, Riku couldn't stop. He was having an epiphany so fast that stopping would only make things harder for him "Now stay with me on this. You would think it would be impossible but you' are a human who has seen gods walk this earth. You know that the possibility of this happening is extremely high" and Riku made a point. Daisuke was one of the few humans in the world that's actually been involved more closely to the Shikyo clan than anyone else before him. It was only by chance he met Riku.

"He's like...someone who could compete with every powerful shinobi, samurai, assassin. No matter who they were, this person had planned things so far ahead that no matter what actions were taken, it all worked out."

"Look back ten years ago. The phoenix. He came out of nowhere it seemed but it sparked the revolution for Kirigakure to be destroyed by my own clan. The Jubi, destroyed Iwagakure. Suna, destroyed through war and poverty. The only two left are Konoha and Kumo. They were difficult because of there military but here we have now an army ready to destroy the two last villages"

"I think the creed was made to prevent something like this to happen. My father didn't create it because he wanted to boost the miltary of Kiri, he knew that there was something influencing water country so he made an excuse in order to create the creed" it was beginning to click within him, the words were matching, everything he's heard since he was a child, everything he was taught since the moment his father said he was going to kill him was all to prepare him for this revalation

He wanted to slam his hand on the counter yelling out "Eureka! Eureka!" but, it was in his eyes but his face only show a complacent smile "It's sounding so crazy but all things are permitted really. If this is true then why hasn't anyone ever figure it out?" he was asking the question out loud, to both Riku and Daisuke but Riku knew the answer. It was one of those things that Riku and Kyouken were simular at, when they got going, there was no stopping them "It's like trying to drink an entire ocean. It's impossible to concieve. The plan so elaborate, it's perfect in design."

He looks at Daisuke "I think I met this god-like being at Kumo. That's why I looked at you like a crazy nut. He wanted me to know his existence. It's like the fucking phoenix all over again but... " he paused "I dont think he has the power to kill me or anyone of high power yet. So far, he's only been able to manipulate through the minds of people who crave power and use them as puppets and pawns rather than dealing with the problem himself. He's a shadow of his former self in honesty thanks to my dad but in honesty, I think he's in for one last bang"
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: It's been too long....   It's been too long.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:44 am

Daisuke listened to Riku closely with his usual emotionless expression as he looked down into his tea cup, realizing that he had quickly run out of it. Bringing up his head from the cup, Daisuke looked around and called for a waitress. Once one of them noticed him, she walked over to his direction. Daisuke couldn’t help but half smile and nod at her appearance. ‘Not bad.’ Once she had made her way over to him, Daisuke asked “Hey, would it be alright if I could please get a refill?” The waitress nodded and picked up his tea cup. “Black tea, right?” Daisuke nodded and smiled “Thanks, babe. You’re a doll.” With a bit of a blush, the waitress went to the back to get the re-fill

Daisuke brought his attention back over to Riku and though he wasn’t particularly keeping his eyes and attention to him, he actually did hear and process what he was saying, over a decade of spying would do that. Daisuke laid his elbow on the counter and laid his head on top of his elbow as he listened closely to the information Riku was giving out. ‘One big illusion to cast on the weak and possibly the whole world and quite possibly a plan for new world order with the Juubi involved. Now I know that sounds familiar.’ Daisuke thought to himself with a bit of humor in mind.

“Actually, anyone with a good knowledge of history would consider that possible. At least anyone who didn’t have the conspiracy theories that the books they give us in school and that we read in the library are just lies orchestrated from the governments of the shinobi world. Remember what they called ‘The Moon’s Eye Plan.’? The legend that one could use the powers of the Juubi in order to cast one big Genjutsu to the world and create New World Order. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone would try to accomplish what couldn’t be done in the past.”

As he heard Riku’s conclusion on what the real reason for the Creed’s creation, Daisuke thought it out and it made quite a bit of sense. Using an incredibly numerous amount of low profile citizens, such as orphans to gain information many parts of the streets at once and using highly trained low profile assassins for farther research if the citizens were to find anything of value, all while the numbers and secrecy would prevent any suspicions from anyone, even within the creed itself. Daisuke must admit, it was brilliant but he didn’t really expect much less.

It was then that Riku told him about the meeting he had with this strange god-like figure that he more than likely believes is behind this. As Daisuke heard more and more of this, he kept getting the thought this was getting more and more familiar by the second. “Riku, This god-like figure… I could tell that you know him, or at least about him. Just who is this guy exactly?”
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

PostSubject: Re: It's been too long....   It's been too long.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:24 am

Riku also asked for a refill. The waitress then brought the lemongrass tea as he ordered and he smiled but it was a smile that people put on when they were distracted but didn't want to appear rude. It worked on her and she smiled back. Looking at these two men, they were highly attractive and they just so happen to come to this shop for tea. Her eyes were filled with both of them and her mind was filled with promise of pleasure of ectasy of both of them.

Riku nodded his head "My father was alive during that time when Madara Uchiha had startd the fourth shinobi war. That was one of his plans to control the world and it was probably the closest attempt for this person to control Madara like a puppet but of course....it failed miserably"

He sipped his tea lightly and set it down, the warmth of the tea gave him a calmer look to him "There is a...person in history who brought forth the downfall of my clan. This person, this being, tricked my clan to try and oblierate all creation. Needless to say, it never happen but that was the first time our clan met that guy" he looks to Daisuke "This was eons ago, Daisuke" he said slow and firmly "This guy has been your enemy since the beginning of creation. He's been the Shikyo's enemy since that betrayal. Of course, this was a story that was told by our eldest men and women, the last of those who came from that generation and it became myth"

"From what that's been described in the past, how he looks and how he acts, this is the same thing all over again. He gains power, he looses it, he gains power and then looses it. A never ending cycle. He probably could've succeed if it wasn't the fact the Jubi was sealed, twice for that matter. Once by the Sage and the other by the ten shinobi. It's a repeat. He's been defeated by my clan eons ago, by the sage and by my father"

Riku begins to think of a scenario, he looks at Daisuke putting his hands together to create a frame "I'm getting a picture in my head. Going back to what you said about the New World Order. Many have attempt this during history and all have failed. Why? Well, people try to eat a entire ice cream whole. War is pretty much that idea. You smash things up all together and shit is at random.

"So what's your next option. Well, you could do the same thing over but have some insurance. Madara Uchiha. Prime example of someone who had pride and wants to dominate. You use him, give him a bunch of power and make SURE he's smart and you'll definitely have a combination of chaos. What happen during that time" They both knew the answer but Riku went with it anyway "You had shinobi like Minato Namikaze, Naruto Uzumaki, people who inspire hope for a future and possibly cause revolution, which they did by the way. In short, shit hit the fan again.

"So you tried many times. Ok, that's cool. So why not cause war but not the typical war. Make it more psychological. You don't kill people like Naruto or Minato, you kill ideas. You begin to brainwash. Forget genjutsu, this is indocturnation. How do you indocturnate the people? You get them while they are young. Children in essence. How you do make sure that the villages wont suspect? You make sure they teach it via through examples throughout that time period and in short, you begin to brainwash the people"

Riku, looking at his tea, began to sip at it as he was talking "This guy been doing it slowly now. He's been picking at it little by little. Not eating the ice cream as a whole but rather small bites. The climax got to the point where all these organisations and war start to break out. The fifth shinobi war happen 25 years after the fall of the Akatsuki. The sixth, seventh and eighth shinobi wars, happen within a fifty year gap. All of which destroyed the political powers of the countries, literally crippled the economic structures of the countries and essentially caused the psychological breakdown of the people"

He waves his fingers "Oh but it gets almost better, finger licking good my friend. This guy is at the almost done cone. This person, this god-like figure is using all of this chaos, war and bloodshed; it's essentially the negative energy in the world to create another being like the Jubi and perhaps have one final shot in a New World Order. Right now, the only thing that's probably stopping him is the Hokage, the Raikage and the Akatsuki, myself included. He finished Kiri, Suna and Iwa. The minor countries and villages are a economic wreck and you even said so yourself, the people here look dead" he said in a whisper audiable to Daisuke's ear

"It wouldn't matter if this guy used a massive genjutsu or not, the people in this world literally have no hope. A slim few probably have little hope left. My clan is small, we are only filled with young Shikyo because during the Kirigakure one night war, we lost countless people. The creed is down to a slither itself. Two villages remain and even then, the people are dying slowly. The foods they eat, the water they drink, the things they read and watch is slowly crippling them, if not killed them already.. They are dying and this being could bring a false hope and create a world of his image"

You could see in Riku's eyes his intention. It was something strong, something that could be described as a flame that had never dimmed. It was this flame that what spark those to follow him, both young souls and ancient, he had a power that what leaders had. This was the reason why the leaders in the past followed them. "You have a goal. Many of the members you want to associate with have goals. My goals is to recreate the creed. That's why I formed the Akatsuki because I have intentions of reuniting the creed we both associated with to make sure nothing like this ever happens again. I created it to stop this fucker from destroying not only my clan but individual life itself. We were once enemies and we have a chance to be allies. Will you join me?"
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: It's been too long....   It's been too long.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:44 am

Not too soon after Riku began speaking again, the waitress had followed up with his refill of what seemed like a brand new cup and a small plate underneath it with a piece of paper Daisuke thought what the purpose of any messes. It seemed to have taken her a little bit of time to make but Daisuke didn’t mind at all. He didn’t drink it immediately however, instead, Daisuke had his attention directed towards the words Riku was speaking and his explanation and theories on the past, present, and quite possibly the near future.

This time however, Daisuke kept silent throughout the majority of this section of the conversation because this was where things were getting extremely interesting. Daisuke placed his elbows on the counter and let his head lean on his currently entangled fingers as his brain was processing all of this information, a little bit of a habit of his, but he learns to deal with it. Daisuke had to admit, he was actually learning a lot of new things at this point; he usually never thought to trace that far in time in terms of history and even if he did, he doubt he would be able to find stuff this juicy in any local library, no, this was something that was sure to be kept top secret, even his sources might have been curious at this.

This would mean that Daisuke had a lot to think about concerning his own goals and traveling plans. With this new information, digging deep within the underground seemed like a grand idea on how to learn just a bit more on this, even if it’s just scarce information because Daisuke knew that at this point, there wouldn’t be much, if any at all, info out there. Even the things Riku was telling him had to be connected by the dots so concrete information has little chance of existence at this point.

Towards the end of his out loud thoughts, Riku had soon sent a proposal to him to unite in their efforts to put a stop to what seemed like the end of the world. Daisuke’s usual expression didn’t change however, he kept his emotions locked with a key so partially because he was mostly undecided on it. The truth was that he usually didn’t play well with others and if he wasn’t compatible with Riku or the rest of his organization then It could create conflict and combustion. On the other hand, the run with them could open up a few more doors on getting what they needed to get this done right.

Daisuke leaned back on the chair for a second before picking up his tea and taking a sip. Daisuke’s face began to grow curious and a bit confused as he felt the taste on his tongue. This tea was unnaturally tastier than it was before but he didn’t question it too much for a second. “Well, you should know that I don’t usually play well with others. I’ve had a few tag teams in the past but usually nothing to long term.”

A little craving for that sweet taste again, Daisuke had another few sips of the tea in his hand before continuing. “But now, you’ve gotten me intrigued so I think I will join you. Plus, like I said before, I could use a bit of excitement.” Taking that into initiative, Daisuke slowly stood up from his seat and stretched his arms out. Feeling something a little sticky on his lips, Daisuke slipped the piece of paper from underneath the teacup and was about to wipe it up when he noticed it had writing on it.

Daisuke opened the folded paper and read the message. Once he was finished Daisuke chuckled a bit as he took a quick look at the employee hall before looking at Riku, nodding his head over in that direction. “We just scored the phone numbers of that waitress and her friend.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been too long....   It's been too long.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been too long....
Page 1 of 1