Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
    staff
    Versace For H&M Party. Shauntaystaffimgf
    Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
    Your weekly weather report:
    For the week of:
    January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Versace For H&M Party.

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    snowlin42

Versace For H&M Party. Empty
    PostSubject: Versace For H&M Party.   Versace For H&M Party. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am

H&M launched its collaboration with Versace last night in New york with an epic event in three parts, and there weren't any red carpets to be seen, only purple ones.
    classic tall ugg boots sale
    UGG Kensington black
    ugg boots on sale
    tall ugg boots
    Outside, crowds gathered to watch stars including Jessica Alba, Blake Lively, Uma Thurman and Sofia Coppola glide through the long, black corridor, past the mobs of cameras, and into the cocktail area - a geometric room fashioned out of floor-to-ceiling mirrors and wood panels, created to emulate the shape of a Greek Key; a symbol emblematic of Versace - which then opened to reveal the catwalk.
    SEE ALL THE PICTURES
    The boys from Proenza Schouler, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez, praised the collaboration while paying homage to the history of the house. "I am sure the collaboration is going to do so well because there is so much DNA from so many years from the House of Versace, " said Hernandez, and McCollough echoed the sentiment by adding, "Versace is iconic. People are going to eat it up. "
    As the last model streamed off the runway, the grand dame of the evening, Dontatella Versace, came out to take her bow, after which another wall opened, exposing a room with a giant, spinning disco ball of humungous proportions and walls painted with oversized green leaf-like patterns. Versace swiftly walked through the entryway into the party and, quite literally, the entire room got up from their seats and followed her.
    WATCH OUR EXCLUSIVE PARTY VIDEO
    It was not just simple performances to which guests were treated, but full-on concerts by the two performers of the evening, Prince and Nicky Minaj. Minaj sang hits like Super Bass, dancing in her trademark style. When the lights on the stage went purple it was clear to the crowd that Prince was about to begin his set, and he entered to the roaring of the crowd and immediately asked guests to put away their cameras, and rather to "Experience the music. " He wowed the crowd with a rich, nine-song set, finishing off with the classic hit, Purple Rain.
    SEE INSIDE THE PARTY
    Shortly after, another set of walls opened to the third, and final, stage of this event: a pop-up shop carrying the entire Versace for H&M collection, on sale early for partygoers.
    Through all the glamour and excitement, shopping and performances, it was probably Minaj probably who summed up the evening best when she closed her set, saying, "This is Donatella's moment, this is Versace's moment. ".
    Back to top Go down

Versace For H&M Party.
    Page 1 of 1