Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] Empty
PostSubject: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 am

'Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock.... Tick... Tock' Thats all that Alekzaunder could hear as he stared at the clock from the front desk of the hospital. He worked behind the counter, and on some days, he was a medical ninja working in the rooms. But, as he lived on his own, he had to work two jobs to make an efficiant amount of money to pay for rent and food, and all those good things. But, sitting at the front counter wasnt the funnest job ever. He hated either waiting all day, and then no one shows up at all for HOURS, or days where millions of people would come in and curse at him when he would HAVE to make them wait for their turn. Being an impatient person, Alekzaunder hated his job at times, but loved it as well. He enjoyed being next to someone and operating on them. Almost knowing how everything worked inside and outside of the body, from reading so many medical books, he was a certified doctor... Well, almost. He hasnt gotten a promotion in months.

"Almost four o' clock.." Alekzaunder thought as the small hand was almost about to touch the number 12, to signalize 4 o' clock. To pass the time, Alekz just began to pack his things. 'Gourd.. Check. Medical instruments.. Check. Scimitar.. Ch-' Just as he was about to mentally check himself, he turned around and it had just turned 4:00. Thank God. Alekzaunder stood up and stretched, cracking his back and grabbing his ID card and slipping it into a large machine, checking himself out of his work hours. He was done for the day and how he could rome around the whole day and more than likely, go to the library and catch up on some books.

Walking out of the hospital, taking a look around, it looked like it was about to rain. Sighing, Alekzaunder took out his umbrella and the moment he had opened it, it began to rain. Alekz took a look around him and the rain poured down quickly. He began to run towards his house, but he thought that was a bad idea to run due to the slippery pavement that was covering the roads. So, he slowed down and took a look around him again. He saw a woman with a black cloak on and a small child that was following her. 'He looks... Awefully familiar..' Quickly, Alekzaunder took out his wallet and looked at a picture of Yoshimaru and his son, Yoshidoku. 'Thats Yoshidoku that woman has... But... Did he.. Die? Yoshidoku is always with his father...' Alekz thought and sighed, silently following the figure with his best friends son. The two went into a house, as Alekzaunder sighed and walked up to the door.

Knocking, Alekzaunder silently waited for an answer. It was still raining, but he stood with his umbrella over him anyways and waited.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 pm

After having to have Kaji take care of the supposedly new ninja, a Konohagakure nin came to kill him. Hanashi, not really caring decided to not get involved, but she wasn't going to leave the child alone, so she took care of him. Hanashi remembered Yoshimaru mouthed out to her to take care of him, and her, being her with children, she could not deny to take care of the young one. After his death, Hanashi left the building, taking the child with her and going back to her house. Cieli would probably or is still home, she wasn't gonna scold him, to be honest, she thought he didn't need any Academy. So, why send him? Maybe that way he won't get in trouble... But she doubts she'll be just like his father, who liked causing trouble. He appeared to be a young melancholy boy, shaking the thoughts of her son out of her head, Hanashi decided it was best to head home. The young boy may need it, seeing as his father was killed. But, Hanashi wouldn't know, her families immortal, and a bunch of betraying bastards half of the time. So it's hard to know who to trust.

She took the young boy into her arms when it started to rain and ran towards her house. It did no help since both got wet. The rain and winds Hanashi could handle, but the boy.. She had one hand on her head and the other holding him as she made him look at her cloak while she used the Tenshu Hitokoki. She got to her home, which was a two story; a pretty simple home. As the rain pelted both she opened the door to her house and then sighed. 'Home, finally...' She placed Yoshidoku down and took off her cloak, which was soaking wet and threw it on the floor, since she'll pick it up later. Footsteps could be heard, they seem to be coming towards Hanashi and Yoshidoku. She saw Cieli coming from the hallway to welcome his mother home, but when he saw his mother, his eyes quickly fell onto the young boy. His green eyes blinked as he had a look of melancholy but it was just his usual expression. "Mother..?" The young Shikyo looked at her, then at the kid again. "Something happen and he's in my care at the moment, that is all, dear." She waved her hand while talking to him, as if telling him to just ignore the fact someone else is in their house.

"Get along while I make some tea, ok?" She told her son as she went into the kitchen. She got out a cup for herself, and started to make the tea. While waiting for the tea to get ready, someone knocked on the door of her house, making her eyes narrow. Hanashi walked to the door, telling the kids to go in the kitchen as she opened it, staring at the red haired male with a cold look. "Hnn, what is it?" She waited kind of impatiently for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 am

Yoshidoku was once alone, and this time, his father had died. A large hole in his chest seemed to appear in his emotions, a gaping hole in his heart. Personally, it felt like a part of him just completely died. That was the last time he would ever see his father again, and there wasnt a thing he could do to bring him back. He had just wished that there was a way, though. That someone would come along and help him, help him regain all hope in this fucked up world they all live in; where killing was okay.

Although, Yoshido was a pretty lucky kid after all. There was Hanashi to tare care of him, and he greatly appreciated such a great opportunity. Now, he was in her home, and it seemed like she had a child, as well. 'Cieli? Odd name...' Yoshidoku pondered away in his mind and smiled gently at the boy. He waved and walked a bit closer to him, putting out his hand. "Im Yoshidoku." He said, and his voice was quite matured compared to Cieli's. Probably due to the fact he was 10, and his father had a very very deep voice as well. He had hoped that he would turn out like his father one day; big, great, and kind.

~~~~
After waiting a few moments, the door had opened. Alekzaunder tilted up his hat and looked at the woman that now stood infront of her. She had black hair and an emerald shaded eyes. Beautifully built. Although, Alekzaunder stood a good foot or so above her, whcih wasnt surprising. "Salùt. I am here tù take dé custòdy of Yoshidoku. It das seemed like hìs Papà had passed away?" Alekzaunder spoke to the young woman. His voice had quite a hard accent in it, and almost every letter was stressed. "Maybé dìscùss dis ovàr some tea?" Alekzaunder added in once more and smiled at the young lady. He was a nice person, yes, but he could be very arrogant at times.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:32 pm

The young Shikyo blinked at the boy who introduced himself as Yoshidoku. He wondered why his mother brought a young boy here, even being younger than most of the kids that was around or near his age, Cieli thought like a young boy around 12 years of age or more. But he was usually quiet and didn't speak much when needed to, so no one knew him all that well except his mother. Nonetheless, he was a happy child, or seemed to be. "... Cieli." The younger boy said, his voice was a bit soft, and he didn't take Yoshidoku's hand but just looked at him. His turquoise bangs covering his eyes just a bit but he still held that calm/innocent look in his flawless face. He was currently wearing a black shirt and sky blue pants, he was currently not wearing any ninja shoes because he was staying in his room, either reading, sleeping or just thinking.

"Someone's here." Said the young boy, looking at Yoshidoku with an emotionless gaze that promably might have sended chills up and down the young boy's spine. Cieli wondered if whoever was here was also connected to this boy, if he or she was, then he was right, nothing to get excited about. He walked into the kitchen, hoping Yoshidoku would follow since his mom would follow suit as well and possibly end up in the kitchen with the guest who decided to visit on this rainy day.

Her emerald eyes, which were filled with annoyance were looking up at the man who had knocked on her door. He spoke in a rather hard accent, making her blink two times before analyzing what he meant. 'Yoshidoku? And how the hell does he know about Yoshimaru?' "Hm, very well." She answered and walked back inside, and then when he got inside she closed the door, and headed off to the kitchen. "We will talk about the custody of Yoshidoku in the kitchen, all right?" She didn't wait and the young woman headed off towards the kitchen, where Yoshidoku and Cieli where.

Cieli turned around when his mother appeared in the kitchen and Hanashi smiled at the boy. "Having fun?" "Of course, mother." Replied the young Shikyo as his hair was ruffled by his mother and she got the tea prepared, taking out another cup and pouring the tea on both cups. The tea was nothing special, just herbal tea. Betting Alekzaunder was sitting down on the table already she handed him his cup and sat down on the opposite side, looking at him with her face having no emotion on it. "How did you guess or know that Yoshimaru was dead?" Cieli knew this conversation would get a bit serious and grabbed Yoshidoku's hand and walked out of the kitchen. He didn't know why he did it, but it was best.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Yoshidoku tilted his head a bit as he looked at the young boy infront of him. It was quite unique that he had a turqoise coloured hair, and his mother had black hair. Yoshidoku himself was a spitting image of his father; the brown hair, the deep blue eyes. It wouldnt be a shock if Yoshidoku turned out to even look exactly like his father when he grew older. But those days, to him, seemed dead. His father had always encouraged him to grow up and do his best, but now, he felt as if that influence and encouragement just got up and flew away in the wind. He didnt know what he was going to do now that he was basically an orphan, but now, he's just glad that he has Hanashi and Cieli.

Although, when the door was knocked on and the young boy said that someone was here, Yoshidoku turned his head to the door. Hanashi opened it and a tall man walked inside. His hair was very flowy, almost like his father's, but it had small flips at the end, and was a deep red. The man seemed to be intimidating at first, as Yoshidoku kind of backed out of the way once the man walked by. Yoshidoku looked over at Cieli and followed him into the kitchen along with Hanashi and the large man. Yoshido sat down on the ground and sort of just watched the adults talk to eachother.

~~~~

Alekzaunder smiled as he was welcomed into the young womans house. He stopped at the door in which she closed behind him. Taking off his boots, he didnt want to walk in his large, wet, and muddy boots around the house and cause a mess. He was too mannerly for such a thing. Alekzaunder followed the young woman into the kitchen, in which he passed by the young Yoshidoku, smiling down at him, and another boy, which was the woman's son. Hanashi began to make tea, as Alekzaunder took a seat at the kitchen table and removed his hat, setting it down infront of him. He moved his hair out of his eye, and a bit away from the mask that covered the right side of his face, due to an incident which burned his whole right side of his face, and even his eyeball.

"How did you guess or know that Yoshimaru was dead?" Hanashi had asked once she sat down, a cup of tea infront of him. Yoshidoku and Cieli had left the room, as Alekzauder watched, waiting for them both to be out completely. Turning his head back around to face Hanashi, his eye deeply connected with her emerald ones. "I guess I shùld start out by intrùducing myself. Dè name is Alekzaunder Beauregard Sebastian Liborion, bùt yù can refer me tù or as Alekzaunder Haidenissui." He introduced himself, holding out his hand for a handshake. "I've known Yoshimaru fò years, sìnce I was a smòll child, arùd dì age òf five. Evàr sìnce dèn, we hàff bìn ìn contact wìd eachothàr. Im sùr I wùld know dàt hìm ùnd hìs sùn wùld be ùnseparable." Alekzaunder had told Hanashi would a completely straight face, as he reached into his pocket and took out his wallet, looking through it and taking out a few pictures. One was of Yoshimaru and Alekzaunder when they were just small children, and the other seemed to look like it was very recent, but it wasnt, actually. "Besides, dù yù tìnk dàt I wùld not see dì large hole in dì Raikage's windù? Or dì gosspiping shinùbi's?" He chuckled softly and handed Hanshi both the pictures to show her the proof.

Alekzaunder took a small sip of his tea, lifting up his pinky as a sign that he was a very fancy man, not to be surprising from how he spoke and acted. He had waited for a responce from the young woman and stared deeply and intently at her, but didnt want to make her feel uncomfortable around his presence. His face showed little to none expression, exept a small smile every now and then as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:58 pm

As she was already sat down, her eyes looked into Alekzaunder's and gave him a cold look, but it was really her usual look. Then her eyes fell towards his hand, which was out so she could shake it. Hanashi did shake his hand, but she was being cautious with him, since to her he was still some stranger. Her eyes followed his hand as he took out something, it was his wallet. He then opened it and seemed to be looking for something, when he found it he showed Hanashi that it were... pictures? She could immediately see the resemblance on the young Yoshimaru and recognized him, and the other was probably Alekzaunder. And the other seemed... recent? Maybe.

"Gossiping Shinobis?" She rubbed her forehead. "Kumo nins can never keep their mouths shut, can they..." She mumbled as she looked into the cup of tea, her reflection looking straight at her. She then raised her eyebrow at him holding his pinky up, not being used to being around people like him. 'Oooook.... First human to creep me out in... a century?' "To be honest, I just expected all the other ninjas to be quiet, and the civilians not to say anything, or there would be trouble brewing, is all."

Hanashi took a sip of her tea, it was still hot and it burned her a bit, but no discomfort was shown thens he placed the cup down. "Still.. I feel quite.. protective of the child, forgive me. But I do not know whether or not to give him to you... I'm usually not like this, but when it comes to children." The Shikyo sighed and looked at the table as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Alekzaunder felt a small shiver crawl up his spine as Hanashi's stare gotten colder, as if she was staring right into his soul itself. Of course, he didnt take any offence to this, since there was a lot to stare at him about. His mask, glasses, goatee, long red hair, interesting formal outfit. He was unique for sure. 'I wouldnt blame her... Most women and men are protective over small children. I would just have to show her im material to take the child.' Alekz thought to himself and continued to look into her eyes with his left eye, the one that wasnt covered with his mask. There would be some way for him to take custody of the child. After all, him and Yoshimaru were close and great friends, ever since him and the man were small children. If that wasnt enough, he didnt know what was.

Taking one more sip of his tea, he sat it down on the coaster and leaned back in his chair, sighing softly. "Yù càn ask me anyting. I wìll answer wid total honesty." Alekzaunder told Hanashi and sat upright more, as it was a bit rude to him to slouch infront of someone while talking. Opening his wallet back up, he took out a card and took back his pictures of him and Yoshimaru, putting it in his wallet. The card was handed to Hanashi, as he explained what it was. "Dìs is my òfficial doctùrs dègree card. I àm a certified doctùr in dé Kumogakure Hospital." Alekzaunder explained as he twisted his neck in a way that he cracked it a bit, feeling more relaxed now. "I àm twenty-one years of age. De reason dat I dù not hàff children.. Is because I àm infertile. I àm incapable of reprodùction." Alekzaunder explained in a low voice, more than likely because he was ashamed of having such a incapability. This was the first time his eyes unlinked from Hanashi's, looking down in disappointment of himself.

He sighed again, and then linked back with Hanashi's eyes. "Yoshimaru told me, ìf sometìng were to happen to hìm, tù take hìm as my own because he knows I cànnot hàff children." Thoughts of memories began to take over Alekzaunder's large mind. He was there for whenever Yoshimaru's wife had given birth to young Yoshidoku, and that was the second to last time that he has seen the boy, dispite the few minutes ago that he passed him. The young boy had grown up so fast and resembled so much of his father, it had hurt Alekz on the inside a little, being unable to be there with Yoshimaru during the hard times that he had living as a widow.

Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:57 pm

The Shikyo woman continued to stare at him, then finally look at her cup of tea. The light green-like water held her reflection, having the same look she had at that moment, staring coldly right back at herself, then she held a small scowl on her face. Then, she looked up and stared at Alekzaunder's left eye, it held wonder, mystery, emotions. One of the emotions Hanashi could clearly see was the love Alekzaunder had for Yoshidoku, it wasn't fake, and she knew he wasn't lying. Besides, who would want the child of a Kangai? That Faust guy didn't seem to mind about the kid, so that means he wasn't a danger to Konohagakure.

Hanashi took the card, her eyes scanning over it. "A doctor, huh..." She mumbled to herself, then looked at Alekzaunder. "Hnn, males this young having children? I would think they would wait, seeing as that most would not want to be tied down so early. I woould say 'I'm so sorry', but that's clearly not my persona." The woman drank the last of her tea, and got up to place the cup into the sink and turn back around to sit down. Her elbow on the table, her hand under her chin as she looked at Alekzaunder.

"Well, you can have the child. I see that you're an honest man, I have no problem if Yoshidoku went with you. I'm guessing the young one will become part of Kumogakure, seeing as he's now in your care." Then she yawned. "Anything else, Alekzaunder?" She asked, her voice not being too harsh but also not being gentle. It was somewhere in the middle probably; like a neutral tone.
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Unknowingly, Saib had walked into one of the Raikage’s Advisor’s home, completely by accident after coming back from going somewhere or other, she forgot. She had been one to not learn layout of cities or villages very well, so it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise for those that knew her, but… this woman certainly didn’t know her. Under different circumstances she might have paid more attention and realized she hadn’t gone back to the hotel or that this didn’t even look like a damn hotel, but no, she was in a rather depressed mood.

She let a small sigh as she let her feet carry her where they willed; stopping in the doorway to the kitchen, looking for the stairs she should be in front of. THAT’s when she realized she wasn’t at the right place. ’Damn… it…’ thought Saib before she caught a glance of the two people in the room. One of whom was the Raikage’s Advisor… ’I am… so… screwed…’ thought Saib, mentally groaning and starting to go back out the way she came before she tripped on her own feet and ended up ungracefully clinging to the side of the doorway to keep herself from falling all the way down.

’I look like an idiot right now, don’t I?’ she thought miserably. Did life really hate her that much? First her mother… then her brother… and now even her father… Really? And Aoitori didn’t like her either. And now this…
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Alekzaunder had waited, as the woman would scan over his official, and real doctors card, and take it back. She seemed to be satisfied with what she was seeing. This was a good sign. Although, he wasnt surprised that she was giving any sympathy to his disability to have children, which was understanding, as she seemed as if she was yet another cold woman out there, but he knew, there was some good deep inside her. Yoshimaru had tought him that ability. The very ability to see through any cold eyes, to a warm soul and heart. This was something that Alekzaunder treasured, and treasured even more when it was put to good use.

Taking the card back and placing it in his wallet, he waited a moment for the final choice. The moment she spoke the words that he was allowed to have Yoshidoku, he practically wanted to jump out of the seat, but instead just smiled brightly and sweetly at her, nodding his head. "Grazie. I shàll now take my leave, 'twus a pleasure dùing bùsiness with yù." He then stood up, taking his empty glass of tea and setting it down next to the sink, as he looked back at her and put out his hand for her to shake, after she would, he'd walk out of the kitchen and look over at the young boy playing with the woman's child. "Come Yoshidoku. Yà will be living wéth me for now on." Alekzaunder had spoken to the child, as the boy nodded his head a bit, a slight smile on his face, as Yoshidoku hugged Ceili and grinned, then took ahold of Alekz's hand.

As the two were about to leave, they were abrumptly stopped in their tracks down the hallway as they saw a young woman at the door, looking as if she was about to fall down, seeming unsturdy and not in the best shapes. Quickly, Alekzaunder let go of Yoshidoku's hand and ran over to the young woman, putting his hands on her waist to help her stay up, seeing as she was holding on for dear life to the doorway. "Signorà! Are you òkay?" He had asked her, continuing to hold onto her small, yet light body. His voice had a hard accent in it, as he looked at her frail self with his beating red eye, his long, red hair almost as long as hers.
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:09 pm

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay," mumbled Saib, her attempt at sounding cheerful failing. She still out of it and wasn't really noticing he had actually taken a hold of her so that if she let go of the doorframe she'd be quite alright. Instead, she ended up focusing on Yoshidoku.

He looked to be in his preteens at most, so she guessed he was around the age of 11, and hard a head full of dark hair. He seemed nice enough, but something about his face made her think that he wasn't exactly... happy? It then occured to her that someone's hands were about her waist and she glanced down briefly to notice Alekzaunder's hands and soon let go of the doorframe, standing upright on her own, having broken out of his hold on her. It wasn't that she was uncomfortable or that she thought he was trying to do something to her, she just didn't want to be touched right now, not by strangers at least.

What she would have liked was if Aoitori had come find her and wrapped her in his arms and told her that everything would be alright and maybe kiss her or something, but she knew that was a dream that would never, ever happen in this world. And if it did happen... ... it had to be a Genjutsu or Aoitori playing with her. "Thank you... for helping me. I'll... be going now," she murmured quietly, turning to go out the door again (and maybe not falling this time!).

But she stopped for a moment because something ran through her mind: what was his strange, accented man doing in an Adviser's home...? Much less with a kid...? Things were starting to fall into place in her mind, quickly, but she ignored them and waved them aside. She wasn't one who was quick to judge people and things just because of what she saw, but still, it did make her a little bit curious. Just who was he? She had certainly never heard anyone like him before, not even among his father's many guests (who were often from different parts of the world).

And at that thought, her heart sunk a little more. Her father... he really was gone, wasn't he? And her mother! She had sort of kinda tried to convince herself that she'd have the nerves to demand her father where her mother had gone to all these years since she had always suspected he was behind her disappearance, but... well she knew what had happened now. Her assumption had been correct, but the way she had learned it... She wished she had learned it a different way, or not at all sometimes.

Everyone that knew who she really was kept saying 'You're so lucky you didn't get caught in that.' 'It must be hard on you, losing them all, but at least you're still alive.' or similar things. She knew they were trying to help, but... really? Did they have to keep reminding her her family had died?

It was even worse when she walked about the village and heard people talking about the incident. Most of them not knowing who she was either felt bad for her... or they thought she had had a hand in it somehow. And then all of these new Raikages and what not... She started avoiding people as much as she could after that. It was bad enough that she had lost them, but for people to think she had wanted them to die? She couldn't take that. She might have thought about it once or twice, but she had never meant it.

When she was a lot younger she had sort of imagined what it'd be like if her father didn't exist or had vanished, life had always been fun... but even then she had missed her father (in a round about way) and missed her mother terribly so. Her brother too, but... he had changed and she didn't know him anymore. Everyone had changed... everyone except her father and mother. Every time she had gotten to see her mother, her mother had always been warm and kind to her like she always had been, and her father... well... he was always looking for the best for her, even if it wasn't what she wanted.

Right now, she wouldn't mind hearing her father's voice telling her she needed to get married already, being 18 and all... She wouldn't mind hearing her brother telling her she should at least listen to their father this one time. Most of all... she wanted to see her mother and just hear her say "Sai" again. Her mother was the only one who really used her pet name anymore... Aoitori did now and then, but that was rare in and of itself. He didn't particularly like nicknames, Aoitori. She'd notice that over the years.

"Who are you?" asked Saib lightly as her milisecond of grief and emptyness washed over her, reminding her why she felt as horrible as she did right now. "I mean, I've never seen you around here before, so I was just a little curious," she explained, not wanting to seem rude or obnoxious. "I'm Alina." Even though she really wasn't in danger of being assassinated or anything anymore now that she wasn't a Daimyo's daughter or even had a claim on the position of Daimyo... she still preferred her 'code' name. She had simply gotten used to it and only Aoitori called her by her real name anymore, well Gaeul and Arreumdaum too of course, but she didn't see them too much now a days.

'Come to think of it... I ought to go visit them, maybe it'll help... ...' but her thoughts died away as she slowly realized that Gaeul and Arreumdaum both hadn't done much more than send her their condolences. 'I... I knew we were falling out of touch in a way but... I thought... Wouldn't they have...' She was good at hiding her emotions, but when everything piled up on her like this... well... it wouldn't be too difficult to realize she was upset about something.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Alekzaunder watched as the woman seemed to be acting more independently now, as she had broken out of his crutchful hold. She was headed for the door once more, before she stopped for a brief moment. Alekz was quite confused at this action of hers, but he wasnt surprised, seeing as many women would have done the same thing because he was such a stranger to the females around the country. "Thank you... for helping me. I'll... be going now," She had said as she was seemingly about to leave, before she stopped. To him, it seemed as if she was hiding something, something that had happened to her recently that would have put her in a.. squirmish mood.

She turned around again and asked who he was, as he stood upright and moved his hair out of his face, revealing the mask on the right side of his face, and the glasses over his left eye. He was quite the character when it came to odd ones. "My name ìs Alekzaunder Haidenissui. Yù may call mè Alekz, or Sir Alekzaunder. It is a pleasure to meet you, Signorà Alina." His voice had quite a hard accent in it, seemingly as if he was part of a different country, maybe even a different planet to some who never heared such an accent. Alekzaunder then bowed to her politely, holding out his hand to shake. "If yù've evàr been tù dì General Hospital, im sùre yù've might haff come across mè ùne point or anodàr." Alekzaunder chuckled and cocked his head to the side a bit. He had worked at the Hospital for quite a few years seeing as he was a medical ninja.

"ànd I know dìs isnt my house, but yù look like yù need some rest." He added and held out his hand to lead her to the nearest couch to set her down. To him, she seemed as if she was a miserable wreck, which Alekzaunder couldnt let her just stand there and look helpless. Yoshidoku just sort of stood at the side of all the commotion. He wasnt the type of child to jump in all the action, instead, he was more of the quite type.
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:44 pm

It took her a few seconds to get over his accent and interpret the words, but she soon got the message, or the general idea anyway. It was strange... but not annoying or anything. He held out a hand to her and almost automatically her hand took his and she returned the shake. Things like this came kind of naturally to her and she didn't really have to think twice. Sometimes she just reacted without really thinking. Being a daimyo's daughter was so... well... She let her thought trail off and just focused on his words.

Hospital? Why would... Oh, OH he meant he worked there. Typical. She was starting to get back into her habit of 'smile, look pretty, nod, act like you're listening, nod, smile, look pretty, nod' routine again. Something she had always done when her father requested she be present for his meetings or other. It really was like a routine to her sometimes. It wasn't that she hated being there (well sometimes she did) or that she wasn't showing respect, it was just boring and most of the time it was another one of those 'so you see, I have this daughter of mine that is of marrying age, and if you would like to have your son marry her, I'd be more than happy to agree' or a 'Ohh yes, your daughter is quite fine, but my daughter is even better' thing.

And before she could really say anything he had taken her to a couch with the kid kind of just standing there all awkwardy and out of it. Blinking once, clearing her mind, remembering her manners, she turned to the boy instead. "Who are you...?" there had been a bit of a pause near the end but that was mostly because she was about to ask if he was Alekzaunder's son when she noticed the distinct genetic differences between them. For awhile she stole glances at the man and the boy, wondering what their relationship was. For a fleeting second one word popped up into her mind: pedophile but she quickly remembered that this was the home of one of Raikage's advisors and that she had looked like she was handing the kid over to him or something. Wait, wait, wait... was this kid. NO. HELL NO. There was no genetic resembalance to the woman and the kid at all. What the heck was going on in her mind? She must've been really out of it.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 am

As Alekzaunder helped the young woman lead herself to the nearest couch, he sat her down, then sat himself down. Yoshidoku watched, yet stayed quiet as usual. The young boy was not much of a talker, and he decided to stay that way. There wasnt much to talk about as well, until she had asked who she was. He turned his attention back at the young woman and managed to play a polite smile, yet it hurt.. "Im Yoshidoku Kangai.." The boy manage to whisper out. Alekzaunder had been sitting next to Alina, as he smiled softly at her, his eyes sorrowful, whispering to her so the boy wouldnt hear, "His father had died earlier in a battle up in the Mansion.. I heard what happened and took in the young boy. His father was my long-life best friend." He finished as the young boy sat down in a near chair to them.

Sighing, Alekzaunder went from looking at Yoshido, to then looking at Alina. She still seemed very exhausted, and yet he didnt know exactly why. "So, you seem quite disoriented to somehow end up here.. What happened, hun?" He asked her, his head tilted a bit in wonder. Although this was just one side of him that he had showed to women he respected, even if they had higher power or not, he was never the one to disrespect or discourage those around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]   Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Custody... And a tea party? [Hanashi Shikyo]
Page 1 of 1