Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin] Empty
PostSubject: Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin]   Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Name: Shikyo Hanashi True name: Aequus Shikyo
Nickname/Alias:Hana, The 'Silent' Assasin,

Age Appearance: In her early 20's

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Hanashi appears to be a young woman around her 20's with her black hair that is now around her waist and she tends to keep it at that lenght and only that lenght, nothing more and nothing less. She keeps her bagns parted, even though sometimes they would get in the way of her eyesight but she doesn't mind that much. The one thing that is very noticeable about Hanashi is her eyes, a striking emerald, they can usually change to an amber color when the light hits her eyes too much, at that time she would complain. Her body has matured slightly after the birth of her son, Cieli. Her body is much curvier now than it was before, more so than the young women that lie in Kumogakure no Sato. But, she is after all immortal.

She would be seen wearing the Jounin vest of Kumogakure no Sato, with the insignia and all on the back but has the vest sleeveless, seeing as she doesn't like sleeves all that much and prefers to have her arms free. She would wear either a black tank top or a white one, depending on the weather and the day, under those tank tops would be a mesh shirt. She wears the typical pants that any Shinobi would wear, but sometimes prefers a knee-lenght black pants with her black ninja shoes.

Her cloak:
Spoiler:

Skill Rank: S
Ninja Rank:Past: Missing-nin||Now: Jounin

Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Birthplace: A minor village on the outskirt of Kirigakure no Sato
Previous Village: Sunagakure| Kirigakure

Clan/Bloodline: The Shikyo Clan

Personality: At most of the times, Hanashi is calm and collected, much like her father. She's also very intelligent, though she doesn't user her mind most of the time and goes with what she feels, since Hanashi feels she's the one that's closer to a human than anyone in the family. Other times, the woman can be quite clueless, or 'very' oblivious to a few things, but sometimes she 'acts' like she's oblivious. Along with her calm and collected self, she also has a cold side to her that was very much shown when she was younger. Now, much older and more wiser, she tends to not be 'so' cold. It will need to depend on the situation that she's in.

She also shows her kinder side. Being a mother has changed Hanashi, but only so little. She still acts the way she does when she was younger, but just slightly.

Goals: See how the people in the ninja world act. Protect her clan.
Alignment: Neutral

Canon Personality:

Skill Specialty:
Dominant:Taijutsu
Recessive:Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant:Katon[Fire]
Recessive: Kaze[Wind]

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:

Skill Based
Spoiler:

Physical
Spoiler:

Mental
Spoiler:

Public Profile
Name:Shikyo Hanashi
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Village: Kirigakure
Organization: Unknown whether or not she's affiliated with any.
Info:Not much is known about Hanashi, other than the fact her last name is Shikyo, she came to Kumogakure not long ago, and became a Jounin by the Raikage himself. She's a kind woman to everyone she meets, almost never being mad , as if that emotion never existed with her. The other known fact is that she was born in a minor town on the outskirts of Kirigakure no Sato. Any more information is either kept secret or it's unkown to everyone in Kumo that doen't know her.

Last edited by Hanashi Shikyo on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin]   Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Done~
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin]   Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:23 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin]   Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:04 pm

archived
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin]   Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikyo Hanashi[Kumogakure Jounin]
Page 1 of 1