Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
    staff
    A message to ANYONE who moderates applications Shauntaystaffimgf
    Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
    Your weekly weather report:
    For the week of:
    January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

A message to ANYONE who moderates applications

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Saint
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki
    Saint

A message to ANYONE who moderates applications Empty
    PostSubject: A message to ANYONE who moderates applications   A message to ANYONE who moderates applications I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:07 am

In a little venture i tested the waters of how far I could go on a different site. I basically made a new version of edo tensai mixing it with nagatos chakra receptor concept to make it semi fresh. It allows me to control 8 dead souls as puppets and use five jutsu for each. its fairly over the top id have to say, this coming from the one who created it. The following argument is how I got ti approved.

Quote :
    All though this post will partialy be a reindition of what caranore said, I feel it is neccesary for me to defend my own things and to do so in a much more respectable manner. I will simply list why this KKG should be allowed by using pure logic. I will make no long arguments but simply make points to support the one argument of "it should be allowed"

1. Impure World Resurrection entails the following procedure, requirements and detail. Sacrificing a person, happens instantly, summoned dead ninja retains personality traits and all skills. Has concious thought, but must obey the one who summoned. Also fights on their own using their own mind, while the summoner merely tells them the target.
    2. It is only stated that Orochimaru and Second Hokage were the only ones who KNEW the technique. This does not mean they are the only ones capable of learning it. More then likely, edo tensai is a kinjutus in the scroll from which Naruto learned the shadow clone jutsu. Much in the way that Kakazu learned and stole the earth grudge fear (jingou) technique. All of this is mute because the kekkei genkei is NOT edo Tensai (IWR) as can be seen when contrasting points one and three.
    3. My own kekkei genkei constitutes of the following. It uses the power of the soul itself and the users chakra to make a lifeless shell of a body with no conciousness of its own. The process takes ten days of meditation like state to complete the creation of the body. The body must be manipulated according to the persons wishes, as the body has no mind of its own and cannot make decisions or perform jutsu on its own.
    4. Nagatos use of bodies was not dissimilar and was not connected to his rinnegan or bloodline. It was simple use of an item, charka receptors, to control the bodies by using something not dissimilar to radiowaves. The birthmark described would take place of the receptors more or less. Also, Nagato needed the body to be whole or a way to repair it to use his bodies, while my kekkei genkei only requires the soul to be in the afterlife.
    5. My Kekkei Genkei is more limited in that it has a total of ten slots and then thats it, cant use any more dead people. With both edo tensai and the chakra receptros. There is no cap over all with these two. Maybe at one time, but not down the line. In their life time one could use either of these two methods of controling countless dead ninja, just not at the same time. Mine, once ive used ten thats it, though I can use them over, I can not exchange one if I decide I like a different one better. Once ive made my choice I am stuck.
    6. Finally, the kekkei genkei disallows the user to use any other jutsu whatso ever, leaving him completley vulnerable wtih out his soul puppets. Using the other two methods for controling the dead seen in the manga that i have described, the ninja would be allowed to use other technqiues themselves and are therefore more protected.

I would be willing to say either reduce the number of "soul puppets" i can have altogether or limiting the number of jutsu each soul puppet can have. However, based on the six points above I fail to see how this is not approvable.

So let this be a lesson. That just because someone can make a good case for soemthing, does not mean it is allowable. I reclaim my teaching of, you can make a logical case for any argument of any kind regardless of whether it is right or not, Be wary of these kinds of arguments people may use to tray and get OP or god mod type things approved.
    Back to top Go down
    Saint
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki
    Saint

A message to ANYONE who moderates applications Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A message to ANYONE who moderates applications   A message to ANYONE who moderates applications I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:02 pm

bump for people to be reminded
    Back to top Go down

A message to ANYONE who moderates applications
    Page 1 of 1