Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
That fun little group [Akatsuki] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

That fun little group [Akatsuki]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

That fun little group [Akatsuki] Empty
PostSubject: That fun little group [Akatsuki]   That fun little group [Akatsuki] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:21 am

Kashaku made his way into Amegakure about three and a half days after he left the outskirts of Kumogakure. Since then he had been feeling out his own power getting a gauge on what he was capable of. He was considerably weaker than he used to be. At his peak he was no stronger than a Jounin as far as his Jutsu went. However strength was slowly coming back, and so was intellect. He constantly felt like he was living in slow mo this whole time. “Guess that’s my fault.” His dark voice seemed to echo out as he entered Ame.

Wit ha hood over his head and a new face due to a poor soul he passed on his way there Kashaku had no interest in revealing himself to just anyone. After all there was reason for him being there. Though it would be a total waste and quite sad if it turned out that not a single person he had set out to meet wasn’t there. Yes that would get under his skin and he would indeed cause a bit of hell for anyone who crossed him.

Kashaku had a wicked temper as of late but that wasn’t exactly his fault. Being sealed away for so long can do that to a man. Not to mention being betrayed, then banished and hated by your own Clan. And later on while clearing your name having to watch your nephew die and his wife and son run for their lives. Kashaku found it odd that he even cared, but as it stood they didn’t deserve to get caught up in his mess.

He wondered what ever happened to the young master. Last eh saw him was in Kirigakure all those years ago. He wondered what kind of man he turned to. Or if he was just dead. Oh yeah, Kashaku was really surprising himself now. The silent rattle of chains surrounded him. Not like anyone could hear them anyway, at least not unless he wanted them to.

His eyes scanned the city as he moved deeper. He figured his presence would be enough to draw attention be it the wrong kind or what he was asking for. His min and body screamed for the chance to just make things obvious and slaughter some one or something. But that would lead to other problems. Plus he wasn’t so outwardly out of control… No he knew better than that. But sometimes that urge was just a bit much.

Code:
Name: Shoushagan no Jutsu - Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
Character Use: Kashaku Sinota
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary
Element Affinity: -
Training Link:
Description:
Shoushagan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used for spying. A dark technique, the jutsu involves the removal of the face of the person to be impersonated. By wearing their face and clothing, the ninja can impersonate the original without others being aware.
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree,com/gundam_seed_crisis/index.php
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

Location : in your closet .. wearing your underwear on my head

PostSubject: Re: That fun little group [Akatsuki]   That fun little group [Akatsuki] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Yoshiko was standing quietly, leaning against a wall while her purple eye was scanning the surroundings. She knew that more of her organisation were about to come into the village and so she was on the lookout. It had been getting quite bothersome to wait at the inn, so she had decided to be outside and try to clear her thoughts a bit. I'm.. bored. She stiffled a yawn, shifted her weight slightly onto her left leg as she stretched slightly. Her black katana was naturally on it's usual place on her back, the sheer length of it driving most of the curious people away. There were also most that knew better than to mess with the young woman who carried the black katana. She had been living for a few years in this village, and the local store owners were starting to whisper words of advice to whomever was new around there. To beware of the girl with the cold gaze and the doll-like face. Even if she had never caused any commotion within the village, and no one could link her to any incident, then people had simply ... disappeared. People that had been bothering her, or asking too much around were never to be seen again.

Leaning her head against the cold wall, she closed her eyes and tried to relax a bit. It was impossible of course, as even if she seemed a bit relaxed there as she stood, her hands crossed in front of her while she was leaning comfortably back, then every muscle and nerve in her body were strained, tense. All of the sudden she slowly opened her eyes and looked around, the indifferent look which had been across her face turning into a look of slight curiosity. There was a slight change to the atmosphere, or so she had felt. Her gaze locked onto a man that was walking a few meters past her. He seemed to be ... different than most others. Although he had his identity hidden with a hood that loomed over his face. As Yoshiko let her visible eye follow him after a bit, she then pushed herself away from the wall and started to follow him.

Why am I following this man? Because I have a hunch he might be a part of that meeting?... How silly is that.. Maybe she was just following him to see what he was up to? It wasn't something unusual to see a new face in this village, and most of the times it were indeed shady characters which showed up. But Yoshiko had a feeling this one might be a bit different from the others, so maybe the big reason for following him was to escape from her own uneventful and boring day? Not much like her, but she was lately starting to feel a bit of a disturbance in her usual behavior. Be it because of her "encounter" with her leader or because of other reasons.

Slowly she walked without a sound behind the mysterious man, not really trying very hard to hide her presence, but also not walking like there was a herd of elephants on the prawl. She wanted to know if he was a part of the same organisation as she was, but it was pretty much impossible to ask that straight out. In worst case scenario, then she would strike up a conversation and he would react in a violent way. But Yoshiko wasn't really picturing herself starting a conversation with some random stranger any time soon, so for now she just watched him, followed him. Waited for him to perhaps notice her. It would be interesting to see what would happen. She was confident in her skills if he would decide to lash out all of the sudden. Even if she of course preferred not to have to start anythign in the middle of the village. It was very ... bothersome to think of.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: That fun little group [Akatsuki]   That fun little group [Akatsuki] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Kashaku smirked as he walked down the street. People starting to stare as his face seemingly melted away. His hand slowly drifted upward disappearing into his hood and returning dropping a heap of flesh to the ground as he stopped. There were a number of thoughts going through his head. There was no reason for anyone to approach him so outright let alone follow him.

The thought of someone tailing him almost made Kashaku laugh. There were few even the most elite who could succeed in doing that, but this person obviously didn’t even try so that left a few open possibilities. A smirked tugged at his lips as he pulled his hood back. His semi-spiked messy white hair stuck to his face a bit as he stretched his arms out and placed the min his pockets.

He stopped and slowly turned toward the person following him. It was funny almost a little annoying if one were to dive oh so deeply into the depths of his mind. His amber eyes lit up when they locked onto the girl trailing off in the crowd a ways down. “Something on your mind dear?”
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: That fun little group [Akatsuki]   That fun little group [Akatsuki] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:44 pm

She tilted her head to the side, watching him toss something to the side before he came to a halt. Not paying much heed to just what it was that he threw away, Yoshiko also stopped, her gaze lingering on his back before the man slowly turned around to face her. She was still a couple of meters away from him, but it seemed like he was at least that aware to his surroundings to have noticed her. Something she had expected of him to be honest. It had been quite disappointing if the man she had decided to take interest in would proove boring or without any skill. He addressed her, apparently, but she didn't respond right away. Instead the brunette walked a little closer in a calm and graceful manner while her visible purple eye ran over his features. The young female thought to herself that he seemed to be around her own age, perhaps just a bit older. He had handsome features, but what caught her attention was his hair. She liked the white color to it, and the way it spiked up. There was also something about his expression that made her feel like he didn't care much for anything or anyone.

Yoshiko stopped when she was around 3 meters away from his reach. Her pale pink lips still hadn't moved to form an answer, her doll-like face still had that indifferent expression on it. After probably 1 minute of silence, then finally she parted her lips and muttered out in a soft, low voice. "I felt...curious." There seemed to have formed a bit of a circle of people around them, silence hung in the air as the few persons which had been on the move had all stopped and stared at the two individuals as if they were expecting something to happen. Both Yoshiko and the young stranger in front of her were just standing there, and yet it seemed like the air was getting heavier, more dangerous just by the second. It might have been because neither of them did pay any attention to try and hide their cold nature, but it was also because most of the people that were around them didn't have experience in dealing with fighting, dealing with death. When one was just a normal person that still approached death in a wary way with fear in their heart, then of course they would feel terrified when around those two.

"You are..new." Yoshiko didn't ask that, she was stating that fact. She didn't pay any heed to those few around them, but she was always on the alert. All her senses were tingling, she could hear the different breathing from every person, she could almost smell the fear in the air. How bothersome people were. Didn't they realize that if they would just leave then they wouldn't have to feel this way? Were they perhaps so scared they didn't dare move? Why would we have any interest in killing them... how.. foolish. The light rain was just enough to make the clothing slightly damp, it wasn't particularly cold outside though so the weather wasn't uncomfortable to stand around in.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: That fun little group [Akatsuki]   That fun little group [Akatsuki] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 am

We shinobi are such wondrous beings. Though our skills very from each individual. In the eyes of a wolf the sheep can be the most unpredictable prey at times. “Curious? I guess I would be too. You’re different from the other maggots crawling around Amegakure. He motioned toward the people around them. Lucky….he was in such a good mood otherwise this would be a very bad time to be nosey.

He paused feeling out his surroundings for a second. His attention went to the headband tucked away in his pocket. His fingers trailed across the hidden mist insignia completely missing het symbolism. His Amber eyes glanced to the left as he focused on a single face. A middle aged man by the looks of it.

Kashaku smiled seeing his blood run cold at that instant. “Yes I am quite new. I just arrived. You’re perceptive…” He turned fully facing the man and took a step toward him just to milk the situation. A sinister smirk curled at his lips, still it partially seemed as if there was no emotion behind it at all. It was in a sense creepy, but deep in his eyes anyone could tell that he was laughing as hard as he possibly could.

His face instantly went blank, all sense of visible feature emotion left his expression as he turned and started walking. “I wonder who all will show up? It can’t be too official with just you here. I can’t imagine you being the leader, something about you just don’t seem to fit that bill.”
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: That fun little group [Akatsuki]   That fun little group [Akatsuki] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Hn, so he was also able to see the difference from her and a normal thug? That was good.. very good. Then she wouldn't have to waste time to correct his thinking. Not that she really had -anything- to do, as was obvious from her random tailing him. Yoshiko didn't really look at herself like someone that was overly arrogant or sure of herself, but she did know that her level as a ninja was above the average and she took pride in that. As a ninja you had to know yourself, know what you were capable off and also know where your limits were. The man's amber eyes settled on a middle aged man as he was speaking, but that wasn't what Yoshiko was paying attention to. So he is indeed new. He seems to hold at least the average observation skills. And I can see right away that he's experienced. Could this be one of her associates from Akatsuki? She knew that there were shady persons in Akatsuki, and from what little she had seen then that guy seemed to fit the profile. His timing to come to Amegakure also fit very well.

He turned, started to walk again. And then he confirmed a bit of Yoshiko's suspect although he could have also just been very good at acting. So he's shooting out in the air, hoping to catch some answers from me? What would he do if I was the leader and was far from being patient? She started to walk also, still keeping that distance between them as she kept her single eye'd gaze on his back. It was slightly piercing as she thought a bit on his words, wondering if he knew the dangerous game he was playing right now. It wasn't taken lightly to speak this freely about their organization, and even if he had guessed correctly at that moment, that she was a part of it, then she could have also been someone that had nothing to do with Akatsuki. Her hand didn't move towards her katana, her stance was seemingly a little relaxing as she trotted silently behind him. From the way they were walking, it was like they knew each other and were just casually passing through the village. I must admit though, his words didn't give much up even if I had been some outsider. He plays by some rules probably, surprisingly.

She just then remembered that she had still left to answer him. It was tempting to just leave him hanging in the air, so she did that. Without much hesitation. "Leader? What kind of a showing up are you talking about?" She wasn't a good actor so her words weren't all that convincing if he was really listening to her. And to be frank then she hadn't really planned to carry out any big act. But with these words she was at least making it clear to him that even if she did know, she was not talking about it with him. But why was she then following him, if she didn't really plan to talk about the important things? I'm guessing I will just find out.. She didn't say much more, just trailed slowly behind him, waiting for him to either keep walking or then start to talk. For a moment it crossed her mind that they might actually encounter their leader around there in the village, but then again... that was just a 50% chance. She wasn't even sure if he was still in the village, as he was a busy man.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: That fun little group [Akatsuki]   That fun little group [Akatsuki] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Kashaku could feel a slight burning swell up inside of him. More than likely side effects from that damned seal he was under. In a bout to make himself probably ten times strong and on the verge of destroying all that existed he ended up cutting his own strength to nothing more than some above average shinobi. Luckily he still retained his mind and overall chakra control and technique. His biggest problem however was the fact that he no longer had his eyes. Ryoshushi was gone completely it seemed. But at the same time he could feel that very beast crawling through his veins.

If I can’t get it all back I may have to go track down the other one and take his eyes. It’s been about fourteen years since the last time I saw him. Hell by normal standards I should be his great-great grandfather’s age. Yet I retained my youth and upon awakening I became even younger. Honestly it’s a pain in the ass to think about.

His eyes slowly rolled to the side as if in an attempt to look behind him and find that girl once more as she answered his question with cryptic dialog. Of course that was all he needed to confirm. He wondered what het current leader was like, how strong he was and what all he could offer Kashaku in the long run. His reasons for being here…well one can only wonder.

The young man turned down a side street clutching at his sides for mere seconds, hopefully unseen for the moment. He took the chance to rest as he stopped and looked up through the thin precipitation falling from the sky. “I really can’t see it anymore,” he muttered before he continued to walk once more. This area seemed fairly light with any form of population aside from the idle cat running across the street. He honestly didn’t like crowds of people, it made him defensive sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: That fun little group [Akatsuki]   That fun little group [Akatsuki] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:58 pm

No real response from him, well it was to be expected. Yoshiko stretched her arms slightly above her head before going into her pocket and retrieving a few peanuts which she flipped up in the air and caught with her mouth. An act she was a master at, since there were many times in which she got -very- bored, and doing small things like this was probably just as good as any other entertainment. The man stopped a bit, Yoshiko's trained eyes spotted immediately that there was something wrong, but she didn't ask what it was...yet. She guessed he might have an old wound or something else could be bothering him, something she had no intention of getting involved with. The young girl picked slightly up the pace and was now almost at his side while looking at him without trying to hide it the least. "You...in pain?... Here...or..there?" She pointed a finger first at his chest, and then at his head while tilting her head slightly to the side.

She felt like she was acting like a curious kid. And the question almost seemed like it was only put out there for politeness sake as her single visible eye as long with her face both had that same indifferent look to them. Even if in her deep purple eye there seemed to flicker a hint of curiosity along with something else that was unreadable. She moved her hand back into her pocket, retrieving more of the peanuts as she started to flip them in the air. "He's not... around at the.. moment." Her voice was casual as she pointed out that their leader was most probably elsewhere doing business, or well she at least assumed the man would get whom she was talking about. Come to think of it, did he have any direction? Or was he just walking until he would find something interesting enough to stop for? A good walk was always nice, so Yoshiko shrugged that off while munching on a peanut as she studied his face a bit more.

"Are you gonna... start any problems here? Or do you just wanna... meet up with the.. others?" Well wasn't she talkative today? Holding her hand out towards him, she offered a few peanuts while her gaze wandered over their surroundings. Quiet, pretty calm.. people seemed less tense when the two people were on the move. Come to think of it, then Yoshiko started to wonder if he really would tell her if he intended to start problems. It was a pretty forward question, but it wasn't like she was trained in holding back her personality which constantly demanded for answers right away.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: That fun little group [Akatsuki]   That fun little group [Akatsuki] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Kashaku smirked shaking his head with no intentions on answering her about his condition. Besides with time it would pass with time anyway. He just needed to properly seal himself for a few days. Of course the problem was remembering how to do so. And if he still had the ability to. “It’s nothing to worry about,” his left eye flashed a bright gold from behind his white bangs. The eye itself not even human but more reptilian like. So that’s what I’m left with? My left eye sees only the past and my right forced to stay in the present. I guess that’s what I get for breaking out.

He paused for a moment looking at her hand and shook his head rejecting the nuts. Not really his kind of thing to eat anyway. “Trouble? Of course I do, that’s all I’m good for. For now I’m just wondering about until I meet the others but for the time being I consider myself officially a member of the organization until stated otherwise by the leader himself. Anyone who says differently will have o force the title from me in death. And I can assure that will not happen.”

He yawned absently as he looked around and started walking again. He needed o find an inn or something. That three day walk was a little tiring to him. Not that he didn’t have energy to spare but there was simply nothing to do. And no reason to kill at the moment. And the desire to do so had long left him since entering Amegakure.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: That fun little group [Akatsuki]   That fun little group [Akatsuki] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:14 pm

This was getting a bit dull. He didn't seem to have the least bit of an interest to show any communication skills. I feel like I'm somewhat better in it than him... and that's ... well pretty bad. She shrugged a bit, threw the rest of the peanuts in the air and caught them with her mouth, before getting back to his side. If he wanted to meet some of the others, then she could always try taking him to the spot she would guess was most likely for other members to show up at. It was only a pure guess, but the best darned one she could come up with. Even if she hadn't been to that place in some time. The young girl stepped ahead of the man, raising her arm and motioning with a single finger that he should follow her. "If you want... to meet more.. then follow me..." Since the leader had started his summonings, then there was no denying the change of atmosphere of the whole village. And it would be rather surprising if Yoshiko and this man were the only ones to be there. She pondered a bit to herself if she was playing a dangerous game by trying to meet up with another Akatsuki member, and especially if he was a bit.. unstable like the person following her. But well, if the leader had picked them then they had to have at least the skills to hold back a bit.

After being at least quite sure that he was following her, Yoshiko stepped off the common village road and moved with speed through a few alleys. At first it was like she was just walking in endless circles and loops, but further and further they went into the depths of the village. She was going to be headed for the old abandoned factory at the outskirts of the west side of Amegakure. It was a nice place to go when one needed to meditate or sleep at a quiet place. Even if it got a bit chilly during the nights. It had mostly been around her first year in Ame though in which Yoshiko had sought out that place. But she had recently been there, and met a person there. I wonder if he's still in there. The building was big and was positioned a little away from where everybody were living. So it's location and mysteriousness totally fit the description of where a fellow Akatsuki member might be hiding. As they kept walking, Yoshiko looked around while being on the alert if anyone was following or was closeby. It wasn't really that suspicious for two people to be walking here, but it could get unfortunate to have someone curious involved. If they got lucky, people would just keep to themselves and therefore be smart and caring about their own health.

"My name is .. Yoshiko. Yours?" Yoshiko didn't glance back at him with her purple eye, but rather just kept moving forward. She was trying to hold this on a fairly polite level, even if she had no idea why. Ah.. there. Stopping, she motioned towards a big shadow that seemed to loom over the trees. "Old factory." That was the only explanation for now, as she moved again and led the man closer to the dark looking building. No one had done much for it for some time, and yet it seemed to be in a very good condition. It's walls were all made out of thick concrete, it was without all windows and doors and was rather grey and dull to look at. Taking a deep breathe, she listened to the rustling of the leaves and smell the damp earth under her feet. There was definetaly something in the air, something that caused the forest around them to be more silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That fun little group [Akatsuki]   That fun little group [Akatsuki] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That fun little group [Akatsuki]
Page 1 of 1