Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
    staff
    Housing descriptions Shauntaystaffimgf
    Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
    Your weekly weather report:
    For the week of:
    January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Housing descriptions

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Caranore
    Missing Nin
    Missing Nin
    Caranore

Housing descriptions Empty
    PostSubject: Housing descriptions   Housing descriptions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Housing:

-Basic Apartment

A small, bedroom/living room apartment that is generic to all approved shinobi.

-Small Apartment: 200

A small apartment; holds a dining room, living room, and bedroom.

-Medium Apartment: 400

A medium apartment,; holds 2 bedrooms, a closet, dining room, living room, and a fireplace.

-Large Apartment: 800

The mansion of all apartments. Holds 4 bedrooms, 3 closets, 2 bathrooms with showers, dining room, living room, and 2 fireplaces.

-Small House: 1200

It holds two bedrooms. A master bedroom with a small bathroom attached to it and a medium size closet. The bathroom contains a space for a shower and a bathtub. The other room can be used for either living space or anything else to the owners desire. Of course a fairly decent size kitchen is available complete with working plumbing.

There is a small living room where a few chairs and maybe a couch or so can be place. A table can be set up here while holding a television.

There is a second bathroom next to the extra room with just a working shower and sink. It also has a small basement where a washer and drying can be place

-Medium House: 1600

Two stories, Four bedroom room. One master bedroom and three other living spaces. The master bedroom has a semi-large size bathroom with already installed shower, sink and bathtub. There is a large size closet, well enough to fit a dresser inside.

The other three rooms are design for living quaters as all of them contain closet space. There is one full bathroom and one half bathroom. The half bathroom downstairs on the second floor. The kitchen has space to place a table with chairs and of course a spacious basement and a spacious attic

-Large House: 2000
    Two or three stories, six bedrooms, four full baths and two 1/2 baths. There are two master bathrooms, each equiped with with two full size bathrooms, spacious containing a large shower space. There is spacious amount of closest space. The other rooms are sizeably smaller but much bigger than most medium size rooms with the spacious closet of course. The two full baths are smaller but contains a bath and shower. Down on the first floor there is a living room, a dining room and a sun room that leads out to the patio. The spacious kitchen plus the small library are linked to each other and downstairs is a wide enought basement for guest or others to sleep or gather.

Plots:As villages begin to expand themselves, there are more and more opportunities for those having the ambition (and of course those who have the ryo) can create something out of nothing. Out of that, you can expand what can be used to make a small, medium or large house or perhaps you wish to start with a compound. The village will give you the opportunity

-Small Plot: 1400: 150sqm of land

-Medium Plot: 1800: 350 sqm of land a

-Large Plot: 2200: 800sqm Land

-Compound: 4000: 1200spm land

Housing Supplies:You can't really build anything without the necessary supplies. Of course, with the right amount of creativity and the right amount of ryo (credits) you can buy the supplies. You may be limited but remember that ideas are endless and the sky is the limit.

(To Build Houses)
    -Small: 1000: 100sqm of materials

-Medium: 1500: 225sqm of materials

-Large: 2000: 500 sqm of materials

-Compound: 4500: 800sqm of matierls

Decor: A house is really never a house without the furniture, the lightning, the air conditining, the heat, plumbing, bedding (need I go on) and all the things that really makes living in a home bearable and not feel like you're in a square box. Of course you'll have your basic set. It's enough to create a nice house for you, possibly a partner or so to live in. Your fancy set, well this is for those who dont' want too much fabulous creative but have enough for some nice designs. Or perhaps you wish to be extravagent and want to go the extra mile. We have the supplies for that. You wish to have legendary status with your decor, we have the supplies for that.

-Basic: 100
    -Fancy: 400
    -Extravagant: 800
    -Legendary: 1200

-Misc: 300-1500
    Back to top Go down

Housing descriptions
    Page 1 of 1