Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete)   Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Basic Information:

Spoiler:

Name: Eiji Hitomi

Nicknames/Aliases "Souless"

Appearance: Eiji stands at 5 ft 6 and weighs about 120 pounds. With hair that is sandy brown with black ends. His eyes are hazel brown. His nose is small and pointed. His lips are small and his teeth are white and straight. Eiji's physique is avearge and he has little muscle mass. His abs are not developed yet but can be seen a little from his training. His arms are scrowny but are capable of holding a weapon twice his height.

Eiji wears a coat that has cuts in the back from his training. Although he is told to do so he hardly wears a shirt. When he does it's a black tank top with "Eiji Hitomi" written in Old English letters across the middle. There are guantlets on each of his hands. The blades at the end are mainly for show but can cut a person if they are close enough. The claws on his right hand were made by his father and he wears them ONLY on missions. Eiji's pants are brown but he alternates between wearing brown, black, red, gray, and dark blue. Most shinobi wear traditional ninja shoes but Eiji chooses to wear boots in the winter time and sneakers in the spring and summer time.

Personality: Eiji is the type of person who has a strong sense of justice. Whenever someone is in danger even if he can't win he will still jump in and try to save them. On a day to day basis he will train for hours at a time and will not stop until the sunrises or sets. In public he has little friends due his intense training methods. He is also not to well with the ladies. Instead of trying to sway them he will confess his feelings without thinking.

If he sees something he wants he goes for it. He constantly announces what his plans are and how he will accomplish them reguardless of how out of reach they may seem. Everything Eiji does is in pursue of his dreams. Although he is far from it Eiji wishes to become Raikage one day and will constantly train and push his self until he sees that dream a reality. Eiji is also very family orientated. He spends time with his younger sister and brother. Also whenever he can he spends time with his oldest sister as well.

Rank Information:
Skill Level: D-Genin

Ninja Rank: Genin
Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Kumogakure
Previous Village: None

Special Information:

Elements Affinity: Raiton
    Dominant:
    Recessive: Raiton

Skill Specialty:: Weaponry
    Dominant:
    Recessive:Weaponry

Special Characteristics
Spoiler:

Points and Ryo:

Total: 35
  • Strength: 8
  • Dexterity: 10
  • Stamina: 10
  • Speed: 7

Total Stat Points Earned:
Mission Points Earned:
Ryo:100,000

Justu/Item/Other Information:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Public Profile

Name: Eiji Hitomi
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Village: Kumogakure
Organization: None
Info: Eiji trains like a madman. Other than that he shows little potential and hardly stands out in a crowd of others in his age range.

Last edited by Osamu Rimaka on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

PostSubject: Re: Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete)   Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:23 pm

History and RP Sample
History
Spoiler:

RP Sample

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete)   Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Background Information/ RP Sample

History:

Role-Play Sample:

Remove that Section. Since you do not have a clan, you can also remove that section as well. For your special characteristics, please bold level one so noone can misinterpret that section and think you have level 3 as a Genin.

Are you sure you do not want any jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

PostSubject: Re: Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete)   Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:14 pm

I was going to ask about jutsu. Now I know where to put them so give me one second. Well more like 30 minutes to an hour.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete)   Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:22 pm

4th blade would be a C-Rank item given the described durability. But beyond that youre good.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

PostSubject: Re: Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete)   Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Alright changed.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete)   Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete)   Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiji Hitomi Kumo Genin (Complete)
Page 1 of 1