Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Map of Shinobi Nations TRAVELING RULES Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Map of Shinobi Nations TRAVELING RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Map of Shinobi Nations TRAVELING RULES Empty
PostSubject: Map of Shinobi Nations TRAVELING RULES   Map of Shinobi Nations TRAVELING RULES I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 am

Map of Shinobi Nations TRAVELING RULES Usmap10

Traveling topics are taking a new turn in their application. Rather then the vague topics that dont dictate exact location or really apply and are just done out of necessity, a new way of going about it has been installed. From now on, based on the world map above, you can strategically implement any route you wish to take adding a new dynamic to the way you travel. The only stipulation is that you post etiher twice per day spent traveling in that location IC, or one post with double the minimum word count required for you to make based on minimum word count rules that everyone must follow in any topic. These are minimums and more then this is encouraged but by no means required. To explain just a bit further in detail, your traveling will be broken up in several topics spread out in each forum of every country you pass through to arrive at your destination. For those who dont know the exact countries based on sight alone,here is a link to a site wtih a coded map with a key to show which nations are where. A small list below is included to detail and should be kept in mind.

1 Day Traveling
- Passing all the way through a lesser country not listed under 2 Day Traveling.
- Reaching reaching Konoha, Kumo, Iwa, or Suna from a country that borders that villages nation. (they all are roughly half the distance of going all the way through the entire country).
- Traveling the enitre distance through Water Country (Kiri's nation)

2 Day Traveling
- Passing All the way through the fire, earth, lightning and wind country's. (this is more or less any distance then would exceed traveling from a bordering nation to the shinobi village in that country).
- Traveling from Fire country to the bottom of Tea country.

Traveling By Boat
Travel over the seas of the shinobi world is very possible and in some cases neceesary and more applicable. This is a very set way the boats travel from different ports to achieve order, clarity, and cost efficancy. These will be described below as well as the travel times to each. You may not travel between ports that are not listed below. (Think how airports have set paths and layovers). The ports are in the following nation and are located, as expected, right on the water.
- From Water country to Wave or the eastern port in Lightning country and vice versa is a one day trip.
- From Water to Tea and vice versa is a two day trip.
- Travel between Wave and Lightning countries is a one day trip.
- Travel from Tea to Wind country is a one day trip
- Travel between Earth and western port in Lightning countries is a one day trip
- Travel between Tea and Sea is a one day trip
Back to top Go down

Map of Shinobi Nations TRAVELING RULES
Page 1 of 1