Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Almost Home (Yoshiko, Riku) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Almost Home (Yoshiko, Riku)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

Almost Home (Yoshiko, Riku) Empty
PostSubject: Almost Home (Yoshiko, Riku)   Almost Home (Yoshiko, Riku) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 am

OOC: As per new travel rules, our travel topic is in here and we only need one post from each of us to make it official. So just post once in here and we can move onto the actual village and claim the mission.

IC: They had just entered the grass country. Originally it had been his plan to ride Sendo, his rhino of the flame, all the way to Kusa to conserve on energy. After having confirmed the aide of Yoshiko in Amegakurge, he found he was starting to become restless and troubled, Thanks to the ability he had secretly behind Riku's back trained on their journey too the rain, the other too werent going to be able to sense it. Not even his body motions were giving him away. He stayed the rock for now. It was by far, nothing difficult to contain. Still, he needed some exercise to try to get it all out before arriving back at his home. It wasnt working though. The closer they got, the more the anticipation was building. If his suspicions were wrong, they were going to wind up having to lay waste to the entire village, because otherwise they would be killed, or followed until they were dead, he wanted none of these options. Either way, he was going to take care of the mission, because he wasnt doing this just to keep Kusa safe. He had other reasons to take on his clan. Very close to his heart. An old wound that needed to be sealed.

As they made their way in almost complete silence, Faust began making several glances towards the other two to see how they were doing. Riku was as difficult to read as ever because of his calm nature and composure. Yoshiko was clearly wondering just what exactly they were up to and why she was being asked of this. He felt kind of bad for leading her into this with out any ample explanation, but she would be briefed in the grass village soon enough, and Riku would get more details. Granted, he was sure even their potential clients didnt have the full story. Only he woudl know that much. They would know enough to arm Riku and Yoshiko with any loose ends he had left them though, and that would be enough. Of course, Faust would have his own set of instructions after ther received the mission objectives. Ultimately, Faust was the client in all truth, he just wasnt footing the bill.

As they neared, not too far from the village, only a few hours yet to go. Faust began preparing himself mentally. He had to get this headache of thoughts under control. He began to empty his mind, and became the killer persona rather then the kind yet distant monk. He would end this mask before they arrived so he could interact wtih his old home, but for now his face turned from blank and unreadable, to stone cold. He dropped his emotional gaurd, now leaking a strong sense of purpose and focus. The aura of a business man about to seal a very important deal with all the determination in the world, but with no patience to let it drag out any longer. The time of it all was drawing near.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home (Yoshiko, Riku)   Almost Home (Yoshiko, Riku) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:34 am

The last bit of rain dried up from the radiant sun. The temperature wasn't hot enough to dry out his entire attire but it was enough that Riku could feel damp spots on his shins and thighs. That wasn't the most uncomfortable thing that Riku experienced. Well, Riku wasn't really experiencing it, Bouga was but he could still feel the warmth of the damp pant leg that refused to dry up for some reason. There was no reason for Riku to be bothered by the pant leg. He didn't even notice till they reached the border of grass country. Trailing behind Faust in silence, it was really no wonder that his thoughts travelled to the world of trivial things.

It had been very silent. In fact, so silent that for awhile Riku only notice the slight pittering and pattering of rain falling. It was what got him lost in thought really. Where he was now, he was sitting his hotel with his eyes closed. He wasn't sleeping but he wasn't necessarily awake either. Looking through the eyes of Bouga was like seeing yourself in a dream, having some control the one moment and then looking at everything through a high point the next. These two transitions allowed Riku to drift from dominating over Bouga one moment and then letting Bouga take control the next. There was a nostaglic feeling of letting his mind just flow away somewhere; a feeling where a man taking a potent drug that makes them feel as if they are away from there own body

When he realized that they had crossed the border, he took a look down to see that his clothing were damp from the rain. Passing the border now, he had gain control over Bouga once more and when he realized that they had not conversed this whole way through, it suddenly occured to Riku that this task Faust had set out for him was something demanding. He couldn't read him, which was essentially something he hadn't seen someone done in a long time. He had masked away his aura color and he could only see a hazy outline of his aura.

His head turned a tad to see Yoshiko, whose aura was still a rosy red. She had stayed silent the whole entire time walking over here. In that aura, he could sense a type of confusion and concern. Giving no information from the both of them whatsoever, she was the blindest out of the three. She could only imagine that whatever reason she was summoned, it had to have some importance. Would she realize that she was being used by the young Faust? Riku couldn't answer it, rather, he didn't want to answer his own question. He was being used as well for Faust own gains but the difference with him was that he didn't care that much to be used. He had plenty of reasons to send his own self to support Faust but those reasons didn't dictate why he sent Bouga instead of himself.

Riku bend his head left and right to crack his neck and then he let out a sluggish yawn. The anticipation didn't reach him yet. They were still a ways off from the village so he could still relax for the time being. He wondered how Faust would handle going into the village that essentially banished him? They could enter through the darkness, Riku's all time favorite and speciality. Disguises? That was a good one. He was all too good with disguises. Riku hope they would sneak in.

He grabbed his left arm and pulled away at the sleeves revealing the bracer that covered apart of his arm. He twist his palms up and looked at the hidden blade that was sheathed inside of the small rectangular piece that protected the hidden blade. He bend his wrist back and the blade shot out silently. He relaxed his wrist and the blade went back instantly.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

Location : in your closet .. wearing your underwear on my head

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home (Yoshiko, Riku)   Almost Home (Yoshiko, Riku) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:59 pm

The silence stretched in the air above the three while they traveled. Yoshiko didn't mind that at all, talking could be very overrated at times and for some reason she felt like there wouldn't really be anything for them to talk about anyways. Instead she walked just a bit behind the two males, while wondering to herself just what they were going into. Was she blindingly being led to the mouth of the lion, her life on the line, for something she wasn't even sure about the details of? However, an order was an order so there wasn't much she was going to be able to do about it other than follow whatever orders would come later on. From what she could see they would be arriving there at an alright timing, and so she told herself to just keep walking.

I wonder what we are going up against though.. It wasn't something she favored to fight blindly, and she would not appreciate it if they were going to be killing an endless amount of people. She might not have been the most innocent person out there, but killing did bother her. Her gaze went onto Riku's back, a small skeptic look crossing her face. Even if this didn't feel like him, then sure enough there was this feeling like he was still in there. At least a part of him, however weird that sounded. And Yoshiko somewhat knew deep down that her Leader wasn't a cruel man that killed for joy. It was one of the things she respected about him. He used his brains, instead of thriving on the blood of people around him. Naturally she couldn't possibly know that for sure though, but still. It was just impossible to think of him as someone bloodthirsty. And is that truly based on what I know about him.. or am I letting that night of ours blind my judgement? She let out a sigh and shook her head, feeling a bit unsure just how that had happened in the first place.

A small yawn escaped her as she looked quietly around, trying not to dwell on that matter for any longer than she had to. Yoshiko didn't feel tired or sleepy, it was more like a yawn to relax herself. No matter how long time passed in which she tried to relax and be more in contact with her inner energy, then whenever she got stressed or tensed up by even the slightest, her whole breathing was stuck up in her chest and made her body tense. So now, tilting her head slightly to the side, she drew in a deep breath which connected her to her stomach and soon enough the relaxing feeling started to spread over her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Home (Yoshiko, Riku)   Almost Home (Yoshiko, Riku) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Home (Yoshiko, Riku)
Page 1 of 1