Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Just a few things to think about Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Just a few things to think about

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

Just a few things to think about Empty
PostSubject: Just a few things to think about   Just a few things to think about I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:01 am

Just a few things that caught my attention that I thought Id make my opinion known on.

The first thing being the puppet strings technique. I saw that it is presumed to be automatically known by all puppet users and does not count towards the start off jutsu limit. I think it should count for a few reasons.

a) It would take a lot more training then other base jutsu which dont count toward the limit like tree walking and water walking. Those techniques display only chakra control, creating strings is something more. First you have to be able to control the chakra to your fingers much as you would to your feet like in water walking. Then it goes beyond that. You have to be able to push it out of your body. Then you must focus it into a string form and maintain it. Then you have to be able to pinpoint exactly where it goes and gets attatched to.

b) Learning to make a puppet even do basic manuevers, not even difficult enough to be considered jutsu with ample finger movements and be able to make them effective enough for battle would take a lot more training then the other base techniques. It is a very difficult art to master, hence why so few ninja par take in it. Medical arts are extremely difficult and there are a hell of a lot more medi nin then there are puppeteers. Now I realize that medi nin are a must have but still, the numbers speak for themselves.

The second thing I want to adress is that my opera browser isnt doing its job and using an automatic spell checker. (Thats a joke.)

No for real.

I want to adress the jutsu limit for A-S ranks. They are one and the same. I dont feel they should be. The gap between S and A ranks is supposed to be very vast. Itachi took on three of the most famous Jounin of Konoha with apparent ease. Kisame took on the entirety of Team 8 (Two Jounin and Two Chunin so thats basically 3 Jounin) at 30% of his full potential. Im not even hinting at just the charka, just the sheer skill difference is astounding. Now Im not saying up the limit for S ranks neccesarily. I say either make the A rank ninja have fewer jutsu all around or, make the number of S rank jutsu they can start off with less. I dont think an A ranked ninja should be granted a stockpile of 3 S rank jutsu right off the bat when traditionally thats the amount weve seen with most S rank ninja, and as Ive said, the skill difference is supposed to be vast.

Last edited by Faust Arp on Sat May 01, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

Just a few things to think about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few things to think about   Just a few things to think about I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:43 am

Also putting a section for type of jutsu on the jutsu template could probably be beneficial, i think thats self explanatory.
Back to top Go down

Just a few things to think about
Page 1 of 1