Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Event, just in case Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Event, just in case

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

Event, just in case Empty
PostSubject: Event, just in case   Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:40 pm

THE RPING EVENT OF A GENERATION!!!!!!

Wait Whats Going On?

I am here to present you all with a sort of challenge presented by we Rpers at Shinobi Armada for an unprecedented type of event that we believe could be most entertaining. We would like to initiate and inter-site rp battle between a group of US rpers and SA rpers, all for fun and maybe a few bragging rights down the road but nothing serious or ultimately impacting on either site. We wish mostly to broaden the horizons of rping into a community event that does not stay exclusive to one site, but can be partaken in by two seperate sites and get some diversity and freshness brought to the field. This can inspire great creativity and revitalize the rping spirit for any rper and we so humbly hope that you will accept this request.

How in the Name Of It Will You Pull This Off??

Very perceptive of you and a very well thought out question I might add that I am sure many of you reading this are wondering. Kudos for the inquisitive minds, for this only leads to more answers which I am happy to provide. It is quite simple, and were even going to let you set the tempo. All that it will take on your part is to assemble a small group of what you view to be your best, of any rank what so ever. It doesnt matter to us. Should you accept we will give you till December thiriteth to finalize your team. However, we are also going to request that each side also provide two moderation rpers to form a board which will oversee each match and monitor any OP or God moddy techniques that may have slipped through either approval system and also make sure nothing is abused, nor any auto hitting, god modding, or meta gaming is used. Finally we request that you pick no less then three rpers and no more then seven to form your team, we will adjust our own accordingly.

As for the place, we have a dead forum which has been provided by your very own Hugh (Jiro) which was used by him previously and has fallen inactive and has given us permission of its use for such an event as this. The battles will take place there and not affect rping on either site. We also encourage both staff teams to come up with a reward for their winners and based on whatever system they so choose, we do not mind. Apps will be kept as they are currently, but as stated previously, a board of moderation will be present and overseeing everything so dont try any slight of hands because you think you can get away with it, you wont. Other then that, virtually anything goes!

So What Exactly is the Challenge and How Will it be Executed?

This is a rather simple one, a series of one on one matches. This will be no tournament however, the way it will be set up is as one round, team vs team. It will be a series of one on one matches, only one match occurring at a time. You fight till you either die, or you can forfeit the match, or if it is obvious that you can not continue fighting but your opponent does not wish to kill you, in which case you will concede defeat and the next match will begin. The fighter who wins has the option of fighting the next match as well, but keep in mind that chakra lost is not recovered and fatigue will not be ignored. This will continue until one sides team has been entirely wiped out. Of course either team can with draw at any time, but this must be decided by the entire team. As long as one fighter of either team chooses to stay and fight, the event will continue.

As a final note, keep in mind this is merely for some new fun doing something that hasnt been tried before. We are also more or less letting you set the tempo for the event, we are just putting it together. Anyone who wants in on this and is serious about it, just post in this topic that you wish to do so. The more the merrier and if we get at least three we will be very pleased. Also post if youd like to moderate over it for US's portion of the moderation board. We at Shinobi Armada can not wait to hear your reply and are most eagerly looking forward to a hopeful yes an exciting match up the likes of which have never been done in rping before.
Back to top Go down
Kunshu

Kunshu

PostSubject: Re: Event, just in case   Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Whys this in Storage? Shouldn't it be in announcements or something? >_>
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Event, just in case   Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:07 pm

No, this was something i posted on US and I put here just in case adam deleted it. Ive taken care of prepertaions for the event on SA's part via the chat box for the most part. Im going to let Us finalize their deal with it before we do ours so i can make the appropriate team to not outweigh theirs as far as rank as we have more higher ranks then they do.
Back to top Go down
Kunshu

Kunshu

PostSubject: Re: Event, just in case   Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Hm, well just curious then.
Back to top Go down
.:U:.
Genin
Genin
.:U:.

PostSubject: Re: Event, just in case   Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Hmm, how does this work, I'm on both sites? I'll go with the site i'm more loyal with. *Hugs SA*
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Event, just in case   Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Any Sa member does not have to even give it a second thought untill the US has decided upon their team. As stated previously, we have more S rankes then they do so it would be unfair to stack our team against theirs I think. I will be posting up a different anouncement for Shinobi Armada when the time comes and I urge no one else to post here, pm me if you have questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event, just in case   Event, just in case I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event, just in case
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Announcements :: Storage-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Event, just in case I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.