Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Rushing Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Rushing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Rushing Empty
PostSubject: Rushing   Rushing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Today was unusually bright and sunny, strong beams of sunlight pierced thin white clouds as the loose wind shuffled them over the skies. The weather was warm, and for once it looked like the rain had finally subsided and faded back away from the leaf village, as if it were tired of showering the same soil over and over again. The thick, green trees that covered the village in shade and decorated it with floral colors were alive and loud. With each breath of the wind, they shook their flourishing green leaves, rattling as the cool air blew through them. Clouds littered the sky like lazy pieces of cotton trash, seeming to sit high around the sun, slowly sliding by as the wind pushed them a long, as if they didn’t care how long they were going to stay over the village. Like most ninja, today was a perfect day to get out of the cramped apartments and out of meeting rooms and fill up the training grounds. As a sensei now, Shihouin had to do just that.

Apparently, the Hokage himself had appointed him to the task of becoming a sensei. He got a small letter in the mail a couple of days ago, a tiny white letter marked with the official stamp of the leaf village and of the Hokage. Of course as rare as receiving letters was, Shihouin made haste to check it, receiving the news as soon as he could get his hands on it. Apart of him accepted the chore, a sort of esteemed feeling that came with being a sensei was prominent, and the chance to be able to pass something down to someone else, to help his fellow shinobi regardless of rank. Yet, another juxtaposition was easy to notice, a new chore, a new responsibility, something else to take care of that might normally interfere with his easy-going, laid back style of life. He definitely was not giving up any free time to help the genin in any type of way, but he could not fight the fact that it was the Kage’s decision, he had no say so.

Despite the thoughts which bounced around in his head like crickets, he cast aside the bias he held for the genin that he had only fought once. Mitsu was a genin of the Leaf Village, but more specifically a Kaguya with a vast amount of potential for CQC if trained enough. Shihouin figured that starting his training was important, and even though he was genin, skill sought out to wield itself to anyone willing to take it.

At lot #2, an empty well used lot that was broken in, Shihouin walked into the large training field which had near zero grass, and all dirt which had been pressed hard from all of the training exercises. A comfortable day at best, put him in a good mood, and he walked with an easy feeling, keeping his hands tucked into his pockets. A shade tree offered a great environment to hand under, and Shihouin took under the large branches that extended out from underneath the tree and perched in one of the lower branches. He leaned his head and back gently on the hard wood, extending his leg down the base of the trunk in a relaxed position while the other one dangled over like a loose noodle. Like the time from before, Shihouin had commanded one of his lions to go out, disguised as an average tabby cat with a message snugged securely around his neck. If Mitsu was to be on time, he’d be here in just a few.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

Rushing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing   Rushing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Mitsu was out and about one day when all of the sudden he noticed he was being followed by a tabby cat again. It generally had the same features as one that had followed him before. He walked around a bit like before, but not nearly as round about or as much to realize it was probably there for the same reason as last time. Shi was summoning his presence to train with him again. He let the cat walk up to him and he read it carefully. Apparently, the Hokage had ordered Shi to train him, meaning Mitsu wasn't able to decline the offer that was before him. it actually wasn't much of an offer either, it was more like an order to him. Since Shi was now his sensei, he had to respect him like any other sensei. He didn't really like Shi, remembering all the things he had done to his close friend Nasa. But then he took a more logical approach, not letting his emotions rule over him. He thought about it and realized this was a very good opportunity for him. Shi was an excellent ninja, he had beaten him easily, even with a partner, and with almost no effort at all. He had to admit he was envious of him and his abilities, and came to the conclusion that he needed to go to train with him and learn from him. The knowledge and experience he would gain would greatly speed up his training. And he would have a sparring partner to practice the dances on.

The day he left it was a glorious day outside. It was if the overlords of the sky had chosen to take a day off of being angered by the land dwellers and given them a wondrous day to enjoy. Training on a day like this was also a grand idea. Mitsu left the house without his cloak, his kekkei genkai symbol on the back of his jumpsuit. The suit was tight around his body, showing his defined muscle tone all over his body. The suit was all black, like usual, save for the symbol on his back in white, also as usual. He was walking through the streets on his way to the training grounds eating an apple when he started to pass by a group of young ladies. He noticed they had been staring a bit and they even started to follow him a few blocks. Every time he looked back they would giggle and act like they had been standing there the whole time. He had a smirk on his face until they stopped following him. He would have to find them if they were still out and about by the time his training was over with Shi.

Soon enough, Mitsu was passing through lot #1 and was making his was to lot #2. He could see the lack of grass in the area, and he could also see Shi leaning against the tree. He seemed relaxed, most likely a good sign as far as Mitsu could tell. He was long finished with his apple, the taste still lingering in his mouth. He took a deep breath in his nose and smelled the warm, fresh air and let out a happy sigh. "Hello Sensei." Ya, it wasn;t much of a greeting, but it was all he really needed to say to acknowledge he was there now. He bowed after speaking, like he did to everyone he had respect for and awaited a reply.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Rushing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing   Rushing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:22 am

Sensei was something that Shihouin didn’t expect to hear and had not heard in a long time. The word enough took him back to his days a genin when he barely even used I to respect Kaosu, a Jounin that happened to be his sensei for a very short time when he was a genin. Unlike the rest of the genin in the village, Shihouin’s time spent as one was very small, and even as a Chuunin the time he spent amongst the Chuunin rank was miniscule as well. It struck him, a deep chord somewhere in his mind, his eyes popped open and his body seemed to freeze. Someone had just called him sensei, someone only a year younger than him. He gazed over to Mitsu as he sat on his perch and looked at him for an odd second. They were the same size, only one year apart and could probably fit into the same clothes and shoes and everything. Sensei, huh?

He stretched his short body and pulled at all the muscles that were all cramped and tightened up from sitting up there too long. A short sigh, and he quickly slung his other leg over the other side of the branch and put his hands on the thick branch and pushed off, headed towards the ground. Feet first, he crouched softly and stood up, looking at Mitsu with a crooked grin on his face, like some sort of measly smile that wasn’t working correctly. He kept both hands in his pockets and walked a bit closer. “Sensei is a word that’s kinda too much for the type of relationship here. I’m like, the same age as you pretty much so it doesn’t matter. I’m Shi to you.” He chuckled a bit and sized Mitsu up, eyeing him from top to botton with intimidation in his look.

Once he positioned himself about 5m away from Mitsu, he spoke loudly, in an authoritative way. “Today we’re going to learn how to rush. It’s for those of us who can manage good taijutsu skills. You’re a Kaguya capable of manipulating bones to your advantage, so rushing suits you well since you can cover offense and defense at the same time. Today I want you to focus on taijutsu skills and close range fighting in CQC.* Just so you know, rushing is a style of CQC that puts a lot of offensive pressure on your opponent. You rush them constantly and connect attack after attack after attack and force your opponent on the defensive. Depending on their style of defense and or your style of attack, you can make fatal blows which can decide battle. Should you mess up just a slight bit, you can put yourself in a situation where reacting is impossible. However your bloodline makes fatal blows harder to connect. To make this beneficial for you, come at me when you are ready. I need to read your style first to understand a bit more about you. It’s been a little while since we last fought.” He remembered when he fought him and Kuroda, which had been a little while back. “All right! Come at me with the intent to kill me! Use all the taijutsu you can!” Shihouin prepared his body and mind, moving into a stance with his legs prepared to move, and arms tucked in his pockets. He waited for Mitsu to rush him.

*CQC is close quarters combat
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

Rushing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing   Rushing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Mitsu watched as Shi fell out of the tree and then sizing him up. Mitsu remained calm and focused keeping his gaze locked onto Shi. Everything I've got, eh? This probably will end up with me failing, but he does need to know my style. I'll have to think strategically here. I'll use the thorn dance and see how that goes. But I've never tired it out on an actual person yet...Well this IS supposed to be training, so now is a good of time as any

Mitsu never really had much of a particular taijutsu style, he would just punch and kick and whatnot to see shat happens. But this dance had certain targets. He would start with that first. He pushed out the bones eight inches from the knuckles on both of his hands, the tips at a deadly fine point. He rushed forward and lunged his fists toward towards Shi's abdomen and throat. He was being relentless, never ceasing to attack, never hesitating. He went for stabs and strikes, kicking as well. His attacks would respond to how Shi moved. He wouldn't stop until he was told to. His strikes were causing him to advance forward, forcing Shi to keep backing up until the tree behind him stopped him from retreating.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Rushing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing   Rushing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 pm

It didn't matter of Mitsu was a Kaguya or not. Whether or not he rushed correctly was what mattered. Rushing focused on attack pressure, connecting one attack to many other attacks to force the opponent to the defensive. Shihouin didn't plan on making this any easier for him than it would be on the battlefield. He kept his eyes ready and his body prepared for Mitsu's movements. The Sharingan wasn't worth the waste of chakra unless the genin showed some display of taijutsu techniques he wanted to copy.

As the bones began to poke at Mitsu's skin, Shihouin instantly drew a kunai from his pocket in his right hand, and kept the other hand at bay and empty. While the bones protruded from his arms he instantly got into a stance focused on ease of access, meaning he could switch from defensive to offensive if he wanted to. Once he rushed forward, the fight begun. Since he was about 5m away from Shihouin to start with, the distance he had to cover was vast seeing as he wasn't too fast and it was taijutsu game play. This would end up giving Shihouin plenty of time to formulate his move.

By using that style of running over that distance with both fists aimed at him, in his mind, Shihoun could see why Mitsu thought he might go on the defensive. But it wasn't happening. Waiting for him to cover ground, Shihouin spotted three openings two which were evenly open. Once the genin would get within 1m, Shihouin would attack him at a distance with a fast leg kick, aimed at the left side of his rib cage. Since the distance would be so close within 1m, the changes of dodging were slim to none, and if Mitsu had not strengthened all of his bones, the attack would connect and cause pain. Running with both fists up high towards his throat like that was a terrible idea. It put all of his right and left sides at the disadvantage, since a fast attack wouldn't allow him to bring his arms down quick enough to block.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

Rushing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing   Rushing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:40 am

As he was rushing forward, Mitsu noticed the kick heading straight for his ribs, but knew he couldn't dodge it. Being a kaguya, he always kept his bones much more dense than the average human so he would have extra protection. Doing so would obviously pay off very soon. he chose to take the hit and came to a halt. Seeing as how he was charging forward in the first place the momentum he had created caused him to stop only two feet in front of Shi. This placed his right foot just in front of his left leg, putting him in range of the kick and let Mitsu to prepare for his move. The kick came within contact, causing him to cast his left arm, which had been raised above his head, down to grab his leg. Had he done this, he would then hook his arm an pull up as an attempt to hold his leg. This would force Shi to shift his weight and balance to a single leg, providing an opening. The arm would hook around, the thorns helping with coverage for his waist and stomach. While doing this, placed his left leg ahead of his right when catching the kick. His right arm, where his fist was at about waist level, slightly ahead of it by an inch or so, was then raised in front. This now provided ample protection of his head and chest. It also allowed him to be able to move where needed to defend.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Rushing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing   Rushing I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:32 pm

OOC: Unless you stated that you had prepared your bones before hand, you cannot assume that they were already prepared just because you are a Kaguya. I could use that same tactic against you and say I had a jutsu already prepped and throw a fireball at your face. Also, you had both arms up. Your right arm had to travel down to your waist, it wasn't there before.

IC:Shihouin’s foot was the quickest part of his body, well in theory at least. In CQC the punch usually offered the greatest amount of speed, but sometimes the least amount of damage. However, like the foot, it could be just as quick if already in a position where it could react to any sort of attack or move set. It was connected to two of some of the strongest muscles in the body, the calf muscle and the quadriceps. This made reacting with a foot easy. The point of attacking an opening was to attack where the opponent could have no proper time or room to execute any type of movement to counter the attack. In short, he attacked and planned on having Mitsu try to create an attack after the one he had executed. Thus, forcing Mitsu to buy time.

When his attack connected with Mitsu’s rib cage, there would definitely be some pain and a good bruise there throughout the rest of the fight. However, once Mitsu came to a stop, Shihouin wouldn’t simply leave his leg there the entire time. Right after the kick, in one fluid motion, he would simply drop his leg and perform the next move of his plan. His leg would miss Mitsu’s grab, and since Mitsu’s arm was forced to come down for a grab, his already downward traveling leg wouldn’t get caught up in his arm grab.

Simultaneously, he would perform the next move in his set of plans. As his foot returned to the ground in a stable position, he would use the small amount of force created to throw the kunai in his hand from the opposite side. Being so close, he would throw the kunai in his left hand at his right thigh, covering his opens with his other free hand. Since his right arm had not moved, there was an opening in Mitsu’s lower body. Should he try to move to avoid the attack, Shihouin would continue to react properly to his moves and exploit his openings, preparing his next move mentally and physically.

EDIT: It's been five days on your end and I need this topic. Aka im leaving it.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Rushing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing   Rushing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:22 am

Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rushing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing   Rushing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rushing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Creation :: Historical Archives. :: Archived Threads-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Rushing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Rushing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Rushing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Rushing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Rushing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Rushing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Rushing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Rushing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Rushing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.