Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Trip Through Hell - Generic S Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Trip Through Hell - Generic S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

Trip Through Hell - Generic S Empty
PostSubject: Trip Through Hell - Generic S   Trip Through Hell - Generic S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:25 am

Name:A Day of Illusionists Torments
Custom Or generic: Generic
Participants: Chunin Team, Jounin, Jounin Team, Special Forces, Kage
Objective
Primary:
Travel to the hermit lady and partake upon her quest through a hell crafted in your mind by her genjutsu and see how far you can get through the nine circles (levels).

Secondary:
Pass through the ninth and final circle, exiting the genjutsu of your own accord.

Description: In the midst of Rice Field country sits a wooden shack with a moss covered roof which slants both east and west, the door facing south. The floor is raised about two feet off of the ground and has a porch with a swing on it with steps leading up to it. Inside you will find an old hag who rarely moves except to eat who she has messenger boys fetch the food for such times. She will be resting on a mat in front of a fire place and before her will be three mats. She is an old defect from a Zenjin monastery, though this is secret and unknown to most. She still carries out her duty of judgment via issuing this quest which monetary rewards is actually funded by the villages the shinobi come from themselves, often a test to try the mettle of their higher ranked shinobi. Damiyo have even been known to send the Kage of their nations main village to do this mission as well.

When you arrive at the hermits house you will enter and kneel upon the mat, signifying you wish to partake her test. She is blind and the four mats in the room are connected by chakra which will alert her of your presence. She will explain the rules as follows verbatim as she has rehearsed several times.

"You are about to be sent into a true hell beyond the likes a human mind can fathom. This is not for the faint of heart, but there is no turning back now that you have knelt. Let your soul wander down this journey and prey it does not burn to crisp in the fires of judgment. Good luck."

Having sat down upon the mat, you will have already activated the trigger for the genjutsu and it is timed that exactly five seconds after the word luck has been uttered, you will be blast into a full blown S ranked illusion of the most potent nature. You will have to pass through the following ten stages and nine circles of a hell fashioned from the hags imagination in order to pass the quest and hold on to your life. The genjutsu will end and you will be completely exhausted, depleted of over half your chakra if you fail to pass any of the doors or progress for any reason/fail a test. You will be sent back to the village where your kage will deal with you in a very hefty way, as failure is highly unacceptable in this mission as it is as much about integrity as it is about the mission itself. The journey will be as follows.

*Note* The following is not known before hand by the participant of the mission but is put here so you know what to RP. It has been put in spoiler tags so you can reveal each one on a need to know basis for yourself and we trust that you will do the right thing and not metagame. Any metagaming that is seen will null the entire mission and become a big waste of everyones time. Especially yours.

Entering:
Spoiler:

Circle One: Limbo
Spoiler:

Circle Two: Lust
Spoiler:

Circle Three: Gluttony
Spoiler:

Fourth Circle: Greed
Spoiler:

Fifth Circle: Anger
Spoiler:

Sixth Circle: Betrayal
Spoiler:

Seventh Circle: Violence
Spoiler:

Eighth Circle: Fraud
Spoiler:

Ninth Circle: Death
Spoiler:

ETFC IC - 1 Day at hermits house/OOC - 2 Weeks

Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Trip Through Hell - Generic S Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip Through Hell - Generic S   Trip Through Hell - Generic S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:58 am

Approved for whoever wants it
Back to top Go down

Trip Through Hell - Generic S
Page 1 of 1