Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Genin Teams Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Genin Teams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King

King

Genin Teams Empty
PostSubject: Genin Teams   Genin Teams I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:55 am

After trawling through a number of topics I decided to create my own. As you know I've recently created a new Genin character in Kumogakure that is now in need of a team. I've gone through the newly approved Kumo characters, the village roster and the Kumogakure teams topic which I found hadn't been updated in......a while.

I've tried searching but I really can't seem to find any topics regarding finding teams or creating them. With much resentment, I was even going to create an RP about going to see the Raikage in order to obtain answers but then realised that I had no idea who the current Raikage is and if that would be the right course of action taking his/her character's personality into account. So here I am.

I'm looking for any active squad within Kumogakure, even if its only temporary.

Link: Approved Character Application

Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Genin Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Teams   Genin Teams I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Riku is the current Raikage.

Active Genin aside from you would be my character, Rai Shikyo, and Blue Eyed Devil's character Henshin Yosomono.

I'm not sure if there are any others.
Back to top Go down
.:U:.
Genin
Genin
.:U:.

Genin Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Teams   Genin Teams I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Me and Aoi are currently trying to figure out how to do what Cara wanted us to do, because I have yet to see the third wheel or Renjiro start up our next mission. I'd hate to start it and turn out that Renjiro can't post.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil

Blue-Eyed Devil

Genin Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Teams   Genin Teams I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:23 am

lol Nasa beat me to it. XD
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

Genin Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Teams   Genin Teams I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 pm

I'm stuck in a topic. The other person has yet to reply. Don't know what's going there. Anyways I wish I could be part of a team again. The original team just stop being active I guess. Idk.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Genin Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Teams   Genin Teams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:26 pm

So the conclusion we have all come to is what exactly?

We need more users acting as a sensei to test us or whatever. Actually the best thing would probably be a village crisis which forces us to band together and then see who works the best as a team or whatever. *shrugs* Just a suggestion anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Genin Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Teams   Genin Teams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Let's make the ultimate mega Genin team of Death!

Aside from that, Riku and Cara should be back sometime..soon. We don't know when though and waiting around might get uber boring. They're dealing with matters at the moment and some of the other staff members are busy, not home, or live in Konoha. Best bet is teaching each other whatever we can for now. Any little training is better than none right? And if all of us were in a topic we could easily wrack up 15 posts in no time. The more 15 the more ryo and sp we get to use :0!
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil

Blue-Eyed Devil

Genin Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Teams   Genin Teams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Damn, I forgot to add my SP and Ryo to my character from my last sparring thread! >.<

Anyway, having all the active genin band together to train and maybe do missions seems like the best way to do things at the moment.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Genin Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Teams   Genin Teams I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Fair enough then. I'd be interested to see what the topic of the mission/training would be.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genin Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Teams   Genin Teams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Teams
Page 1 of 1