Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Site Hiatus ***Very Important***

Go down 
+12
Shikyo Riku
Dean
King
Drac
Resaki
Kiyoshi
Osamu Rimaka
Blue-Eyed Devil
Kuroda
Nasamea
Saint
thisasshole
16 posters
AuthorMessage
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** Empty
PostSubject: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:18 pm

It doesn't seem like there will be any serious RPing by anyone anytime soon.

So many of you guys are having real life issues and other things which are affecting your ability to post, and a few members of the Staff are having some problems as well finding consistent time to post. I presented this idea to the staff team and got permission from Caranore.

Instead of the site slowly dying down to nothing and then becoming dead, I suggested a site hiatus. A site hiatus would simply be a break from RPing, where you are not required to RP as long as the hitaus is up. Your character is "saved" as it is now, and you can stop RPing if you wish to participate on the hiatus. For those of you wanting to RP, I will still try to RP some and mod as much as I can. Basically, it means you can RP but you don't have to. The site hiatus will last for two weeks.

For people participating on the site hiatus, even if you are going to RP some just post your name here, or "I'm in" or something like that. Since school is starting back for some of you high schoolers on Jan. 3rd, this will also give you plenty of time to adjust back to school. If we start RPing now, it'll only get worse when we're all hit with classes and homework.

This is an epic Naruto RP site, and I think I would speak for everyone when I say I would hate to see it die. I think all of us want to RP, but that we're just loosing out on the time to. This will also give you some time to get back into the flow of Naruto, since the war is happening in the manga, and I'm sure they will be animating the manga soon.

Also, even if you can't RP but you still can get online, at least get on Xat, MSN or Vent. Most of us have MSN and it would be great if we could all try to keep in contact with each other. I'm always on MSN, so message me if you want my contact info.

The site hiatus will start on *Jan 1st, 2011* and end on *Jan 14th, 2011*. That Friday night, anyone participating in the hiatus must come back to the site and show some activity. That Friday weekend, everyone should try to post in something at least once before Sunday, or during that day before late night. Essentially, we will all take a break and then come back.

I for one will be participating but I'll probably still RP every now and then, and mod as much as I can, so send me everything you need modded.

All right, so spread this to everyone you know on the site, and post here on whether you'll be taking the 2 weeks off completely or RPing a bit and taking a slight break as well.

Last edited by Shihouin on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Participating
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:22 am

Participating but may still post here and there
Back to top Go down
Kuroda
Genin
Genin
Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:52 am

Participating. Unlikely to post, but i might.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil

Blue-Eyed Devil

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:36 am

I will likely post at the same rate I usually do, but since I'm guessing the majority of people will be going on this hiatus I might as well participate too.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:10 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Not exactly sure if I have the time but I'll try to drop a few (Participating)
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm in, unfortunately. :/

Hopefully I'll get my Naru-RP Spark back. ???

I'll still post as I can though, just... you know, don't count on it.
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:16 pm

I'm in, of course.
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:46 pm

*Nods*
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Participating <.< .... Still will probably go on my hiatus for a long time though
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Majority of my times is spent in writing (Want to make it a career hopefully) and trying to find a job.

Shoo, I've been participating way before that. But I guess this will be official
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Kunshu

Kunshu

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Oh we have to post? K, done.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Please do not forget that the 14th is arriving very soon. If a majority of people agree that the hiatus should be further extended, post here.
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 pm

If this gets extended the site has no hope.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm

I vote against the hiatus being extended.

Aside from that I have made a few posts and have a few training threads, missions, and a character modification that needs graded.

On another note, I hope to see our admins and mods return in the near future to help increase the activity again. I believe Shihouin's latest idea shall increase post popularity and I want to kudos our newest member (Sasori) for continuing to be active although the rest of the member base has been busy.
Back to top Go down
Fisshu Kashikoi

Fisshu Kashikoi

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:29 am

I'm posting to show my activity. Smile
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:34 am

I need something to do. I hate rping by myself. It's like playing W.O.W and your the only one in a dungeon. If I find something to do the I can be more active.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Kage Kazumi
Genin
Genin
Sasori Kage Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Thanks for the kudos i know i am the newest member but i would like to say i don't think the Hiatus should be extended. I want to RP and i did come up with that mission for some others to join me on. So hopefully every thing will be going along soon I for one really want to RP.
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Hiatus shouldn't be extended. I truly believe that it would lead to site death.

Besides it seems to me that a few members joined in with this because they noticed that the forum would near enough be dead. I mean I actually forgot about the forum and it's only been like what? 2-3 weeks? I've been RPing on a X-men forum so if I'm not here then I'll probably be there but you guys can reach me on facebook; if need be.

Again, we have the same problems as before. We have an overwhelming amount of Sensei-less students in Kumogakure which seems to be a problem. That will obviously effect the activity of members.

Umm that is all.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:29 pm

People just need to get on and post and stuff like the bookstore needs to be finished. I was one of the few people that posted IC when it was over. The sites practically dead now since no one came back.
Back to top Go down
Eiji

Eiji

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:09 pm

I will be joining this as well, although I'm pretty sure I'll be logging on everyday. But just in case I am not posting much because there isn't much activity at the moment, I want to be safe and join the hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Kunshu

Kunshu

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:27 pm

This hiatus is over and has been over for quite some time now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Hiatus ***Very Important***   Site Hiatus ***Very Important*** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Hiatus ***Very Important***
Page 1 of 1