Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Seven Swordsmen Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Seven Swordsmen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue-Eyed Devil

Blue-Eyed Devil

Seven Swordsmen Empty
PostSubject: Seven Swordsmen   Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:34 pm

I read the manga that came out that showed of the Seven Swordsmen's swords. Mine favourite had to be Kushimaru Kuriarare and his sword Nuibari, the needle one that stitched people together.

Anyone have their own favourite?
Back to top Go down
Kunshu

Kunshu

Seven Swordsmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Swordsmen   Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Threading Needle. Hands down.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

Seven Swordsmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Swordsmen   Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:58 pm

My favorite became the Great Beheader. Love that hidden ability we didnt know about before. Using the iron out of blood to heal itself. Thats pretty awesome, and I find it somewhat creative. Of course, I think all the blades in general were out shined in the manga by Kakashi's kick ass strategy to take em down. Not sure if it will work but it was definitely a great plan.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Seven Swordsmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Swordsmen   Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:07 am

What I posted on OMF yesterday.

Toootally expected way more from this group. Waaay more.

I thought the group was a collection of Mist Ninja who were badass and had gone out and collected/created epic swords, mastered their skills with them and were all badass because of that....

I didn't know that the swords were passed down up until now and I don't like that. I always assumed Kisame had found that sword some how, or that fat guy had obtained it because he found it somewhere along in his ninja life. I figured Kisame and Suigetsu were the only two to "take" and "continue" the lineage of the same sword.

When Choujirou came in, my natural assumption was that it was a new blade. I figured this nerdy kid had some kind of uncanny skill and had found or created a blade of his own. I figured the whole glasses and nervousness was a feint to hide his power.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/49734516/6 Lame.

It's lame that he didn't learn how to fight with the katana with his own skill but someone had to teach him how to fight with it.... I find that unsettling. Maybe my opinions are biased because I'm reading a samurai manga.... BUT..

1. Choujiro's sword isn't a sword. It's a hammer. That was already a fail. Even Samehada who doesn't really "cut" can still tear flesh from bones. Hiramekarei doesn't cut at all...Maybe it has some other application that allows it to cut.

2. Lightning sword gets thumbs up. It's probably the sharpest sword in existence, even sharper than Sasuke's/Orochimaru's Kusanagi blades. Plus lightning has the sharpest cutting ability/potential among all the elements.

3. The blunt sword gets a thumbs up as well, because essentially it's still a blade. It's probably up there with Samehada with the nastiest ways to kill someone. First the blade barely cuts into your body (blunt) and it gets hammered through your body....

4. The needle sword is a bit... weird. Though stitching your opponents together like that is just sick. That's a good way to use ninja wire. lol

5. The blast sword aint a sword. -_- It doesn't even look like it cuts at all... Seems like he was desperate here. It's like a lint roller, just replace the sticky stuff with explosive notes.

6. The beheader's ability is pretty cool. Perfect weapon for Zabuza.

I would like to have thought the SSoM worked by talented swordsman fighting their way to the top to be recognized as the "7 Best" and then forming the group. Whenever they died, they died with their knowledge and their weapon and didn't pass anything on. It was up to other people to find their own swords (or create) and try to reach that level of badassery to form the next generation... Passing them down is a bit ehh imo, because then anyone could learn it any anyone could join. I always thought of the Mist as one of those "real ninja" villages, with people in your own country sometimes out to get you or ready to kill you in a moment.

I just didn't expect it to be like Suigetsu put it.
Back to top Go down
.:U:.
Genin
Genin
.:U:.

Seven Swordsmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Swordsmen   Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:18 am

Saint wrote:
My favorite became the Great Beheader. Love that hidden ability we didnt know about before. Using the iron out of blood to heal itself. Thats pretty awesome, and I find it somewhat creative. Of course, I think all the blades in general were out shined in the manga by Kakashi's kick ass strategy to take em down. Not sure if it will work but it was definitely a great plan.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seven Swordsmen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Swordsmen   Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven Swordsmen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Discussion Center :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Seven Swordsmen I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.