Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Who is really going to RP here on SA? Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Who is really going to RP here on SA?

Go down 
+7
Nasamea
Osamu Rimaka
Blue-Eyed Devil
Sasori Kage Kazumi
.:U:.
King
thisasshole
11 posters
AuthorMessage
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Who is really going to RP here on SA? Empty
PostSubject: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:51 pm

On a consistent basis?

We have an idea to re-organize the site for activity, but we need members. This thread will be collected in 5 days, and we'll determine the amount of people who are going to RP on a consistent basis. We meant at least try and post 3-5 times as week, or get on every 3 or 4 days.
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:10 pm

I'll try to. Exam periods over for me and I won't have school on my case so I'll have more free time to RP so......count me in I guess.
Back to top Go down
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Exams are starting for me and I've been reallyin a rut to as where I really am and what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Sasori Kage Kazumi
Genin
Genin
Sasori Kage Kazumi

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:15 am

You can count me in i will RP here.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil

Blue-Eyed Devil

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:38 am

After the re-organisation I will be RP'ing as normal. One of my other sites closed down, so I'll have more time now. ^^
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:54 am

I would rp if I had more people to rp with. And a sensei. For the most part i'm in.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:51 pm

I will after I finish the Secretary Book for the FFA Chapter I am in and my various other homework assignments. I'm almost done so i'll be ready to go soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:31 pm

i've known of things and will be around for anyone. Just pm me TBH.
Back to top Go down
dmtmember

dmtmember

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Sorry for my extended leave fellas, school rolled in and it's been taking up my time as you could see, but the second part of the year is rolling in and it's looking to be really easy, which mean's ill have more free time...Teh DMT member is back and ready to RP!
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:45 pm

We've got about 8-9 people willing to RP here and maybe one or two more. This means we'll have to limit ourself to one village and do village plots. We won't be able to have missing nin and other people from other villages until this one grows. We'll change up the time line and stuff to make it a bit easier.

It'll be rough, but stick with us
Back to top Go down
Sheen11

Sheen11

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 am

I'm up and ready to Rp with all ya on a regular basis. Just might be a little scattered with the strange hours of my work schedule.
Back to top Go down
Blue-Eyed Devil

Blue-Eyed Devil

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 am

Shihouin wrote:
It'll be rough, but stick with us

I'll keep my eye on this space then. Smile

You need anything, just drop me a PM and I'll try to help out. ^^
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Thank you all very much for posting here and wishing to still be apart of the team ^^!

Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:51 am

Yeah I'll stick by. Besides I've sticking by this site for about five years now so what's a couple more months?
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:48 pm

All right. I think we have enough people to get a good village going. I'll discuss it with Kiyoshi and get his input and then we can start making changes and RP
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:32 am

Well, looks like I need to get on here more often, actually check the new stuff. I'm here as well. I have pep band finishing up, and jazz band just started, and I've got rehearsal for the musical. BUT, pep band is ending, only like, 2 times a week at most, jazz band will be once a week, and musical will vary, but usually ill be able to come home for about an hour or so, and rehearsal is usually over for me at about 6:00-6:30, so I'll have the evenings for most days of the week to myself to dedicate to here/school work. Weekends I'm always free, but friends coming over may vary that depending on the friend who is over.

whew, haven't typed much in a while. I have a feeling this site will be in its prime again in no time! I can't wait to watch this place be awesome again! I've kinda been itching to get trained, and if things go the way I want, I'll be a VERY happy camper. I'll have to see what turns out.

In short, I'm here and will be glad to help in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda
Genin
Genin
Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

I haven't really been active lately due to being busy, but my schedule is starting to free up slightly, and I'm beginning to regain interest in the site. Essentially, I'm back and ready and waiting for whenever things get back up and running again.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Last edited by Nasamea on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:44 pm

well my bad

i didnt have time to post on here because of a test and issues at home.
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Wow. There's not a lot to be said about all of the previous comments.

*Facepalms*
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Wasn't directed at you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is really going to RP here on SA?   Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is really going to RP here on SA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Discussion Center :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Who is really going to RP here on SA? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.