Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Saito Irebun (WiP) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Saito Irebun (WiP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheen11

Sheen11

Saito Irebun (WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Saito Irebun (WiP)   Saito Irebun (WiP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:51 am

Basic Information:

Saito Irebun (WiP) Naruto_OC_Zeru_Ref_by_magnifico_panther-1
Name: Saito Irebun
Nicknames/Aliases Sheen, the Twilight Son

Appearance: Sheen stands around 6 feet tall and weighs 160lbs. He is dressed in very odd clothing for a shinobi, his attire being a mix of green, brown and red, with thorn patterns decorating his sleeve and pants. He wears a split sash of leather and cloth that is decorated by a red and tan checkered pattern. On his right shoulder he has a metal shoulder piece that bears the leaf symbol. Instead of traditional shinobi sandals, Sheen wears high boots that are covered in tight belts. Underneath his clothes he wears very light shinobi chainmail, which also covers his legs. The last thing noted about Sheen's appearance is the bandages he wears over his eyes and the scars on his shoulder, back and chest from various battles.

Personality: Sheen is a calm and quiet person, who never rushes anything and very rarely gets upset. He is never one to rush, nor is he one who every really needs to, being that he does everything and anything on time. This is complemented by his great amount of patience with people and tasks.

When it comes down to his views, Sheen is very direct and truthful. He believes strongly in Lawful concepts such as honor, order, rules and tradition, and often follows a personal code. Despite these concepts, Sheen is not one of those overly righteous people. Though he follows the laws and concepts that are put in place, he bares no indication or influence of good or evil. He finds that holding a very straight forward and neutral view of the world and life can grant him the most peaceful and fulfilling life.

These views and traits also carry over in how Sheen makes judgments in battle. Relying on all his skill and strength to defeat his opponents, as well as his unique style of fighting, over the use of cheap tricks. This being the case, Sheen takes great pride in his hand-to-hand abilities and skillful placement in battle.

Aside from combat and personal views, there are also little motions and behaviors Sheen performs that indicate certain thought processes and judgments. The first of these strange behaviors is how Sheen likes to tap his fingers on objects in repetitive patterns. The most common of these is a 1-2-3 motion of finger tap after finger tap. Sheen is often seen doing this when he is either in the middle of making a difficult decision or is lost in thought. The other most common behavior is actually one of the hardest to deal with. Since Sheen has his eyes covered almost at all times, it is impossible to meet him eye to eye. But due to the fact that Sheen isn't actually blind and can see very clearly, he meets whoever he is addressed with eye to eye. This comes across as odd to others though, being the belief that Sheen is blind, as he never states that he is or isn't. He simply acts as if the blindfold isn't there.

Clan Information:
Name: Kinkou Clan
Location: On an island off the coast of the Bear Country, between Kumo and Kiri.

History:
Special Info:

Name of the Kekkei Genkai:
Type of Kekkei Genkai:

Description:

Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Clan Traits:

Rank Information:
Skill Level: C
Ninja Rank: Genin
Village: Konohagakure
Birthplace: On an island off the coast of the Bear Country, between Kumo and Kiri.
Previous Village: N/A

Special Information:
Elements Affinity: Doton, Fuuton
    Dominant: Doton
    Recessive: Fuuton

Skill Specialty:: Weaponry, Taijutsu
    Dominant:Weaponry
    Recessive:
Taijutsu

Special Characteristics
Spoiler:

Points and Ryo:

Total:
  • Strength:
  • Dexterity:
  • Stamina:
  • Speed:

Total Stat Points Earned:
Mission Points Earned:
Ryo:100,000

Justu/Item/Other Information:
Use the Appropriate template for each item, whether it be Jutsu, Items, Summoning, seals or Pets. All templates can be found within the modifications section.

Background Information/ RP Sample

History:

Role-Play Sample:

Public Profile
Name:
Appearance:
Village:
Organization:
Back to top Go down

Saito Irebun (WiP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Saito Irebun (WiP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Saito Irebun (WiP) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Saito Irebun (WiP) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Saito Irebun (WiP) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Saito Irebun (WiP) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Saito Irebun (WiP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Saito Irebun (WiP) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Saito Irebun (WiP) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Saito Irebun (WiP) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.