Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Why is no one RPing on SA? Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Why is no one RPing on SA?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Why is no one RPing on SA? Empty
PostSubject: Why is no one RPing on SA?   Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:30 pm

We ARE planning to resume RPing here in full swing.

BUT

I've been getting some messages from some of you guys and I haven't been answering them due to a couple of technical issues. Attempting to get more information of the owner account for the forums is an issue that we have to wait on. I have no clue if Shikyo Riku wants to RP here and how busy he is at the moment, so we have to hold on.

Getting a hold of the account so we can make proper changes is crucial, some changes like forum edits and stuff, can only be done by that account. Kiyoshi, who is at a lack of internet at the moment will be given the account so he can resume head duties.

We'll be adding a few things, so just hold tight and read the manga and have fun until the time comes. After I take a nap I'm putting up the GP/SP thing and making an easy to read guide on everything. Lots of things will begin to change today and tomorrow, so read everything that I post. We also have been considering character edits and things like that. People who haven't had great success with their characters, or people like me who were on the verge of becoming Jounin may or may not be allowed to re-do characters with different set ups.

Things will begin to change for the better, very very soon. More like end of this week soon. However, there is no ETA for the more important stuff like the owner accounts, so stick tight with us as we wait on that.

If you have any questions or concerns about matters that I can possibly answer, make a discussion topic in chat and/or PM me. Another good way is to message me on MSN. Check the spoiler for the info.

Spoiler:

-Shinshou, SA Staff.

Last edited by thisasshole on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Why is no one RPing on SA?   Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:26 pm

You can edit the forum and make changes without GN's account. The only thing that account is used for is to moderate the administrative group, and take care of the donation aspect which deals with changing the forums URL from forummotion to custom.

Everything else can be moderated and edited using a normal administrative account, and I already know that he wont give the information out. If you desperately need it, youll need to tell one of us (GN or myself) what you need and we will see if it is worth doing overall.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Why is no one RPing on SA?   Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:29 pm

If GN wasn't going to RP here, it's nothing for him to simply change his user name information, so there are no personal security issues. If the site is going to be held by another administration group, then having that account is good for it running smoothly.

If GN isn't RPing here, why let his account just stay idle and die, when he could simply change the info and give it to someone else who's going to use it?
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Why is no one RPing on SA?   Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Because its unneeded. Having the main owner account is just something that people like to have, its not necessary for running a site. As is, I dont know if he will come back or not, I dont know if I will or not.

I went through this on the old BleachReborn with John, merely because I was afraid my power would be stripped in an instant, but you guys have no worries about that, the site is yours to run. Whether he RPs or not, the account will remain his, thats really the only thing going on here. Everything you NEED to do to fix up the site can be used and done with a normal admin account, and if you absolutely want to change the URL we can work around that if need be.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Why is no one RPing on SA?   Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Well it comes down to the subjectiveness of it being unneeded or not. You said yourself that there are aspects of having the main owner account which differentiate from an normal account. "The only thing that account is used for is to moderate the administrative group, and take care of the donation aspect which deals with changing the forums URL from forummotion to custom. " These aspects could very well happen in the near future.

The new administration has currently been decided, since Kiyoshi got permission from GN. The new administration has already discussed the issues and we currently agree with one another about our new plans to help further the growth of this site. We understand that some members of the old staff team have had issues and problems regarding activity and have currently displayed little activity due to issues out of their control. We understand this and hope that they all do well.

However we cannot wait for previous members of the staff team to "decide" if they want to RP or not. It would not be fair to new staff team members and possible recruits if an old staff team member would just choose to staff here again, if you are implying that with your lack of decision. Accessing total dictatorial control is not a goal in which we wish to further, however a safety account with access to everything as a back up is most pertinent to our needs at the moment. GN's account would be used for information posts. For instance, Ultimate Shinobi as an account labeled after the forum, in which the Staff uses to post up rules and other information. The need for the owner's account is synonymous to that. Albeit another account could be created, having the owners would save us a small trouble if GN chooses not to RP here.

Your concern is understood and I've already talked to Drac about contacting GN, (though you may possibly have a better contact) in regards to the situation.

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Why is no one RPing on SA?   Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:53 pm

The USAdmin account is a normal administrative account. Adam's main account is the site owner account. Make a SA-Admin account if you want, and use that. Im going to say no on this matter. You have my permission to run the site, take it and go. You dont need my account for that.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is no one RPing on SA?   Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is no one RPing on SA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Why is no one RPing on SA? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.