Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment   Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Completed I think. -waits for a review-

[Yeah I know... I still gotta do Aoitori's NPC profile but ehhh I'll get to it eventually.]
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment   Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:03 am

You actually have to put some sort of rank on your weapons
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

PostSubject: Re: Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment   Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Ehh fine. Done.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment   Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment   Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:04 pm

I have moved this because I do see some errors... I will get to this soon, just not now
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment   Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Okay, the rank of any weapon needs to be B-ranked or higher if it conducts chakra. Also since the first weapon you posted is unbreakable.... the rank should start out at around A-rank. The conducting chakra thing applys to all of your weapons/items here.

Quote :
The sword has no special characteristics other than being able to be imbued with elemental chakra/chakra itself. Asides from that, this sword is generally unbreakable due to being made from rather durable material.

This is totally unacceptable by my standards. If it is A-ranked weapon or higher... The description needs to be much longer, and so does the history...though it isn't nearly as important. What do you mean by imbued with elemental chakra/chakra itself. What does that do for the weapon? Is there anything special that one can do with it? How does one activate it? How much chakra does it take to activate it? Does it have any drawbacks or weaknesses?

Now to the next weapon

Quote :
Aokakesu is able to be imbued with elemental chakra and is also hard to break.

What do you mean it is hard to break? Is it on the level of unbreakable? And what do you mean imbued with elemental chakra?

Quote :
Additionally, when charged with just regular chakra and set into the ground Aokakesu can create a defensive barrier in a six feet radius around it above ground.

How much chakra are we talking? A B-rank, a C-rank?????

Quote :
Aoitori may charge it up with lightning based chakra and create a defensive barrier that has lightning based properties

Again, how much chakra are we talking? Up to what rank will it deflect/defend against attacks?

Another question about this barrier. <.< Does it act as a one way barrier meaning people from the inside can let out and attack on the people one the outside while the people one the inside are defended, or is it simply a two way barrier where one cannot attack the outside, and the people on the inside attack the outside?

Now to the next thing

Okay from what I understand, your NPC character that this armour stuff is for has Raiton, but from what I see it has some abilities that are asociated with fuuton, like gliding and increased jumping in the air. I am hesitant to allows these at all in armour that a raiton NPC is going to use. So, I must ask you to delete said ability.

When you say protection.... What do you mean... Is the character protected from the blunt of blows, from external damages? And a C-rank amount of chakra to activate this for 7 posts. It would be okay for it to simply deflect normal projectile weapons, but anything more and something needs to be cut.

From the rest... I think it is all okay.
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

PostSubject: Re: Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment   Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Ade ade, I know the rankings need changing since we have new rules...

Anyway whenever I say "imbued with chakra" I mean that they can conduct chakra... Its just a different word choice with the same meaning...

Aokakesu
"Hard to break" No, not indestructable, just requires a little more force than with regular weapons.

Defensive Barrier
Chakra Required: C [Thus the ranking of the weapon when I first made it BEFORE the weapon rules were added.]
Rank Deflection: "The barrier is capable of deflecting all normal weapons (not enhanced with chakra or anything of the sorts) and most C Rank techniques."
Lightning Barrier: "Meaning that it will be weak against wind attacks and its defensive capabilities will only increase if lightning is used against it. And that if anyone were idiotic enough to touch it, they'd be momentarily paralyzed for that post and that post only."
Entry: If you're inside, you're stuck inside. If you're outside, you're stuck outside unless you break through the barrier or attack from below.

Armor
Flight: The armor isn't normal and doesn't require wind natured chakra to keep it aloft, merely a chakra source. (The reason why I used the term 'glide' rather than 'fly' since he can't actually control where he's going.) A C Rank amount of chakra is needed to initate it and keeps him aloft using current/natural air patterns/currents/etc. thus the reason why he can only be gliding in the air for 3 posts, but asides from that, during the other 4 posts these wings can be used for defensive purposes rather than for 'flight' since they're generally the only parts of his armor that can move. And of course, it means there's a one post cool down before he can use it to glide again during his total seven posts. And yes, it would be dependent on the current weather if he can glide or not and since we have a weather system in place its rather hard to God-Mod favorable winds IC wise.

Protection: Since its made out of the same material... its protection is the same as that of his body armor, following the same rules.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and make the needed Rank changes...
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment   Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Reapproved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment   Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Creation :: Historical Archives. :: Equipment/Item Creation :: Approved Equipment/Items-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Saib & Aoitori's Equpiment I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.