Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Staff Application (Open) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Staff Application (Open)

Go down 
+8
Dean
dmtmember
Kaji Kanto
thisasshole
ΩMeGa
TNT
Nasamea
lifeanddeath
12 posters
AuthorMessage
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Staff Application (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:14 am

Requirements

1] Have a very good knowledge of this forum and it's intentions.
2] Calm and professional attitude
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff Positions

Technical Mods:
These Mods are basically the clean up crew. Their job is to move topics to the appropriate sections (ie: approved topics to the approved sections, old/untouched topics to the baskets.) and lock/delete topics. These Mods do not approve things, unless given permission, however they may voice their opinions. Requirements: Have good knowledge of how to use the forumotion tools.

Creation Mods:
These Mods are the ones who (in general) approve and unapprove character, jutsu, bloodline ect. As well as move the topics in creation to their appropriate place. Requirements: Have at minimum a basic knowledge of the Narutoverse, including, an understanding of Jutsu, Jutsu Ranks, Ninja Ranks, ect.

Global Mods:
These Mods are basically the police of the Forum, their job is to watch over everything and make sure the site is running smoothly. Their Duties may include; moding Character/Jutsu/ect., watching over battles to make sure everything makes sense, moving topics, making sure the rules are followed. Requirements: Knowledge of the rules, an understanding of Jutsu, Jutsu Ranks, Ninja Ranks, ect. a knowledge of forum mechanics.

Battle/RP Mods:
These are required to read any questionable battles/ RPs to determine their accuracy. Requirements: Must be a very good RPer along with being very good at RPing fights.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Position Applying for:

Time on Site:

Knowledge of Naruto:
Have you read all the Manga?:

Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others.

Previous Moderating Experience: Any previous or ongoing Mod experience you have had.

OtherAny other information you think is important.

Please post your application in a replay below this message and please note that not all who submit an application will be accepted.

Code:
[b]Position Applying for:[/b]

[b]Time on Site:[/b]

[b]Knowledge of Naruto:[/b]
[i]Have you read all the Manga?:[/i]

[b]Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others.[/b]

[b]Previous Moderating Experience:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Last edited by Nasamea on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TNT
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 am

Position Applying for: Creation Mod

Time on Site: I just got here XD

Knowledge of Naruto: My knowledge is mostly on why a jutsu would work, how it would work, and what drawbacks should come from it.
Have you read all the Manga?: i don't like Manga

Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others. Firstly, I enjoy helping people. Secondly, my rp experience can get pretty boring without checking apps. I am an addict and apps are my cocaine Wink

Previous Moderating Experience: In total, I was a mod for 6 months and an admin for 2 and a half years on the same site. I would probably be an admin there still, but the web site was owner funded and he could not afford the site anymore Sad

Other: I like to keep order and to help people. I'm made for this line of work. Just don't make me monitor a battle and I can do my job just fine.

Last edited by Kaji Kanto on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Approved)
Back to top Go down
ΩMeGa

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Position Applying for: Creation Mod/Disciplinary Mod

Time on Site: Been here a month or so... went away for a little while.

Knowledge of Naruto: Decent, better than some, worse than some.
Have you read all the Manga?: Not even close.

Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others. Because the site seems to be very active and pro-Roleplay. I actually want something to do as a mod, rather than lounge around.

I have a great sense of what sounds right and what sounds wrong, and, regardless of my disposition, I do know when one needs to be taken disciplinary action on.

Previous Moderating Experience: Many smaller Sites, Particularly Shinobi Wars {Pendo's site}, Naruto Eternity RPG {Administrator, does everything; Keitaro's site}, and not much other, but I am familiar with all of the tools and know how and when to use them.

Other: I WILL GIVE YOU ALL COOKIES. Plus, many people here know how good of a mod i have been and will be, people can sense things, ya know. xDxDxD

Last edited by Kaji Kanto on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Denied due to user inactivity)
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:47 am

Position Applying for: Battle Moderator

Time on Site: 2010-05-30

Knowledge of Naruto:
Have you read all the Manga?: Yep. Read it from cover to cover.

Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others. Being apart of the staff team means being a responsible member of the site. I think I have the responsibility to be a good, working, and functioning battle moderator of the site. Since the position requires me to read and analyze situations in IC/OOC based on the users writing, I'm not biased towards any style or length of RPing when it comes to battle, which means I'm openly objective and can see both sides of the RP for what it truly is when it comes to analyzing these situations.

Previous Moderating Experience:
I used to RP on a ton of battle oriented sites. Since they're so many I can't currently list them all or remember them since I took a large break from RPing here recently. Seeing as this hurts my resume, I'm sure the battle mod position requires experience in battle, which I've shown in all of Shihouin's RP. They've been pretty much 90% battle and 10% other.

Other:
Unlike Site Owner or even Creation Moderator, Battle Moderator is one of those positions that I just can't go wrong with. It's less heavy than other moderating positions which makes it way easier and more efficient for me to hold. However, should the staff wish that I do more work I can. Seeing as how Battle Moderators read fights and such, I'm willing to work closely with the Equipment/Jutsu/Summon/Seal moderators if need be. Understanding that my position isn't directly about the formation of custom things in the creation thread, I'm willing to lend a helping hand if needed since being a Battle Mod should require a small basis of knowledge on jutsu, etc. Other than that, I'd just like for the Staff to take into consideration for the position, if they so wish. -Thanks.

Last edited by Kaji Kanto on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Approved)
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Updated, All applications that have been considered have been stroked through and the reason placed below whether it was approved or denied.

Current positions availiable:

• Battle Rp mod - Quantity X 1
  • Creation Mod - Quantity X 1
  • Global mod - Quantity X 1 [possibility not a sure thing]
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:16 am

Update:

Only one staff position left!

• Battle Rp Moderator!
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Update:

Two positions left.
  • Battle Rp Moderator
  • Creation Mod
Back to top Go down
dmtmember

dmtmember

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Time on Site: 6-22-2010

Knowledge of Naruto: Exceptional in my opinion since I've read all of the Manga and watched every episode
Have you read all the Manga?: Yes, yes I have, from chapter 1 all the way up to chapter 504

Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others. Personally my reason for wanting to be a staff member is I like helping people, not only that but I also want to help this site along and provide my help in any way shape or form. I believe I could offer this site a lot more than just me sitting around and only rping, like yeah sure I love to rp but there are times when I find myself just on this site doing nothing but just reading apps because I have nothing else to do and with that being said, if I was a creation mod, all those apps I read could have been approved or reviewed for later approval. Why I believe I'd make a better choice for the staff team than others because for the most part I'm online everyday for multiple hours and also not only my knowledge but my insight and unbiased point of view towards most matters.

Previous Moderating Experience: I've been an admin/mod on four separate rp forums that my friends ran back in 08 both only lasted the first was an old bleach forum that lasted give or take 6 or 7 months. The second, was a mixed Anime rp forum featuring Anime such as Gundam Wing, Naruto, Bleach, and many more at first I was I was only a battle mod but as time went on my friend eventually made me admin which also allowed me to get some experience with the forumotion tools. My third experience as an admin was on another mixed Anime site that my girlfriend created I can't really say it helped me any because the site never took off and became active. My fourth run in with Admin/mod like duties was with my forumotion project, needless to say it was active for about a week before everyone left. So all in all I'd say I have about a fair amount of experience when it comes to moderating.

Other: I'm kind, understanding, easy to get along with, and I like being fair to people, that doesn't mean I'll just let any kind of app go through xD
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Update:

4 Position's Open:
  • 3 creation mod spots
  • Battle Rp Moderator

Apply Now.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Time on Site: Have been here since NN3 and Mura [Longer than a year].

Knowledge of Naruto:
Have you read all the Manga?: Yes, all the way up to date.

Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others.
To answer the first question I have the natural want to help people as much as I can and enjoy taking the time to keep things tidy. To begin the second, I am normally on every day for at least 5+ hours unless stated otherwise [I posted a schedule telling when the otherwise will be]. If something comes up, I have ways to inform other members and a few staff that I will be absent. I also feel I meet the requirements for this position; reasons why are listed below in the experience area. I can always promise that I will look through every last detail in someone's application to make sure things do not go a miss. If there is a problem that I see I try my best to inform the creator and give an explanation. If I ever need help with anything I am not afraid to ask the other moderators/admin. Majority of the staff team knows me well enough to under my capabilities although I must include that I have grown since the last time I held a position of power.

Previous Moderating Experience: Was a technical mod, creation mod, and Technical Admin on Mura. I was once an owner with two friends on previous forums before NN as well.

Other: -
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Time on Site: Back since NN3 and Mura

Knowledge of Naruto: Not only am I up to date on the manga, I have seen much of the anime, including the huge Naruto filler Arc in the original Naruto, and a few filler arcs of Naruto Shippuden.
Have you read all the Manga?: Yes, currently I am up to date on every issue of Naruto

Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others. I have just been on so many different Naruto sites and have been RPing for so long that I though that I might as well try out for a moderator position. Also modding things might also help myself become a more descriptive RPer, and better creation person giving me more progressive RPers. What would make me a better choice? Let me just say that I have made some mistakes in my day in creation, big mistakes. So, I know what to look for like how Pres. Kennedy's dad was hired to monitor the stock market after its crash in 1929. Also I have been on the site so long, and with many of these RPers that I know a lot of them to the point that I can actually say that...Well as much as a person over the Internet can know another person over the Internet. Also I stay calm and collected most of the time. I am one to admit that sometimes I will go off on people, but it takes a lot and a the pressure has to be unrelenting, and by that point in time I would call for someone else to take over the topic for me.

Previous Moderating Experience: I once ran an RP site, though it was small time, with Nasamea before NN. As some of you already know, I do point out mistakes time to time to moderators and stuff on the chat. Other than that I really do not have much experience except for learning from previous creation mistakes that I have personally made myself.

Other: What is there anything else to tell. I am dedicated, and I will try not to fail you if you put faith into me for being a moderator.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:54 pm

3 Position's Open:

• Clan Moderator
  • Summoning Moderator
  • Battle Rp Moderator
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Position Applying for: Character Moderator (character moderator if it becomes available)

Time on Site:Joined mid July and plan being here for some time.

Knowledge of Naruto: Have watched several episodes of the anime, and know 70% of all character creation rules as of now. I believe with experience gained from doing actual work will easily increase the amount of information is memorized
Have you read all the Manga?: No

Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others. I would like to become apart of the moderation team so that I may be able to do more with the site other than RP and then sit and wait for the next people in line to post. I also wish to take part of the workload that some of the larger moderaters should not have to deal with.

Previous Moderating Experience: Currently helping with the construction of the Pokemon: Eternity RP site as a moderator.

Other:

Last edited by sly448 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Position Applying for: Creation Moderator

Time on Site: Dating back to NN and Mura

Knowledge of Naruto: Basic Naruto knowledge, Jutsu and Clan knowledge average, character knowledge above average (70% out of 100%)
Have you read all the Manga?: (70% of Manga)

Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others. I would like to be part of the moderation team because I have always wanted to be one but the oppurtunity was never there. When it was there I didn't have the experience. Now I have been on a naruto rping site for a four to five years now. I been around since Riku was GN lol. Anyway other then that to me moderators are like the foundation that hold a site together. Without them the site would fall apart. After about a few months of thinking about it I have decided that would love to be part of that foundation. Also being a moderator would help me get to know people that I don't know.

I would make a better choice over the others because I am on the site atleast five days a week. I have an open mind and a cool calm attitude. Many people apply for these open positions I know but me, well this is my first time so I have alot more to prove than anyone else. Don't get me wrong to me people with experience have already proven their point. Meanwhile I am like an underground rapper. I'm starving to prove to everyone what I can do. I will not disappoint if I am chosesn. If not then I am grateful for this chance right here. Atleast I can say I tried instead of what if. Ever since I first discovered a Naruto site (Ninja Nation) I always wanted to be apart of the family. Even as just a regular member. Now I have a chance to become part of another family. I will take this oppurtunity and run with it.

Previous Moderating Experience: None

Other:
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Position Applying for: Technical Mod/Event Mod

Time on Site: Close to 5 years.

Knowledge of Naruto: Researched Naruto For a school project. I know a lot about Naruto to say the least.
Have you read all the Manga?: Up to date on Manga. So, yes.

Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others. I've been with this site for a very long time, I am the second longest running member. I would like to help out the site once again. I've worked hard to improve myself before coming back to this site, and I think it has paid off. And even though I have been stripped from my admin title on Mura, it started a change, so I've already helped this site become better, in a way. I think I would help the site out a lot.

Previous Moderating Experience: Was an admin from the start of Mura and End of NN3. Current Admin on BR.

Other:
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:56 pm

After recent events, I realize that I have ruined any chance at becoming even a trial mod at this point. I have also realized that I am not yet ready to become a mod. I hereby withdraw my character trial moderator application.

Sincerely, Sly448, AKA Mitsuhide Katsudo the bone-solid Konoha genin, Kotaro Sasaki the silently wicked Kumo genin.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Spots Open:
  • 3 creation Mod Spots
  • 1 Global Mod Spot
  • I Mission Mod
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Position Applying for: Character Mod

Time on Site: Since mid-July of this year

Knowledge of Naruto: Watched the series, know about as much as the average guy, knowledge soon to be increased.
Have you read all the Manga?:Currently reading manga (can't quite remember the chapter atm)

Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others. Mainly out of something to do. But I would also like to be able to contribute to this site as its people have been kind to me, and I wish to be able to return that kindness.

Previous Moderating Experience: Currently helping with the construction of the Pokemon: Eternity RP site, assisted Lifeanddeath during the last activity check when he was archiving the inactives.

Other:
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Position Applying for: Creation Moderator

Time on Site: 2010-04-27

Knowledge of Naruto:
Have you read all the Manga?:
I've read quite a bit of the manga, about 80-90% of the manga. I've watched about 80-90% of the anime(before shippuden)

Why do you want to be a part of our moderation team? Why would you make a better choice for the staff team than others. I have plenty of expierence and I'm good with some people. I look at everything with a open mind and I contribute to other things as well. I basically have no life and I'm always online, so if someone needs help, I will help them.

Previous Moderating Experience: I was admin on Bleach Reborn, and I've been apart of many sites. I've also had plenty of expierence on many of my own sites. I was roughly admin on BR for about 6+ months. I had one of my own sites that was quite successful, but it died and I changed it. I'm still learning, but will be able to contribute with the site.

Other: ----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application (Open)   Staff Application (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application (Open)
Page 1 of 1