Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Arrival from across the pond Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Arrival from across the pond

Go down 
+2
.:U:.
Jiro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiro

Jiro

Arrival from across the pond Empty
PostSubject: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Arrival from across the pond Intro10
Back to top Go down
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:39 pm

.....A little too fancy......god damn suna peeps.........
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Hmm, A for effort, A+ for style, Z for the heck of it.... so

Final Grade:
hmm somewhere around a
W no E no L no C no O no M no E

Yah lets go with an E... Welcome Jiro have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Kaji ur such a goober lmao. Never cease to get a smile out of me.

Jiro, you know who I am, good to see you, and to expect anything else from an introductory post, well that would just be undermining you wouldnt it? ^^. Have fun, tis all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:26 pm

How'd you do that :O!!!
Back to top Go down
King

King

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Well that blew my introduction out of the water...

Hi anyway. The name's hope.
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Thanks for your warm welcomes, both old friends and hopefully new friends alike. As to how I did I just used a photoeditor, it was pretty easy all told and thought it would be fun to do. Sorry if its too showy but I thought I might as well start as a mean to continue. I set myself pretty high standards and most of time bears fruit, though of late it has scared a few away Crying or Very sad

In any case thanks for the warm welcome. I am currently working on the cult of Jashin and will hopefully have something interesting to show you in this regard soon.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Jiro, High standards are what i personally like to see, i look forward to reading every letter of that cult and to RP with you at a future time. ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:21 am

Check out this English mofo right here!
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:10 am

Hiro and Jiro, Ah Jeez name's are almost the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:33 am

Not even a space between them on the keyboard, it's because Jiro and I are the same person. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Don't even kid, no one could replicate or even close to copying Jiro's magnitude of epicness... Don't kid yourself there Adam ^.~ you don't got a chance compared to Jiro.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:29 pm

To quote the badass that is byajuya and adapt it to the situation......."the difference between the two of u is like the distane of the earth from the sky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:10 am

Don't call Hugh the earth, that's offensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival from across the pond   Arrival from across the pond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival from across the pond
Page 1 of 1