Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
The Scroll of the EGF Kinjutsu Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

The Scroll of the EGF Kinjutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

The Scroll of the EGF Kinjutsu Empty
PostSubject: The Scroll of the EGF Kinjutsu   The Scroll of the EGF Kinjutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: The Scroll of the Kinjutsu - Earth Grudge Fear
Owner:Faust Arp

Description/Abilities:
This item is fairly new in correspondence to the thing it causes. The scroll details how one can obtain the power of the Earth Grudge Fear jutsu and call themselves master of the Jingou threads. It does this with a poem which reads as follows.

In the belly of morning
To the beat of the drum
Sit in the graveyard
Of a hundred and one
No later then Three
When the night is so thick
Before humans awaken
After the crickets finish their click
Center thyself
At the highest point on a hill
A nightmare of many
Is sure to become real
Concentrate deeply
On what you are about to do
Perform the hand signs
Of the Jingou Jutsu
The matter of the bodies of
The one hundred and one
Will slide up from their graves
When the jutsu is done
This decaying matter
Will fill one body so full
To make that one stronger
Over Jingou to rule
And filled with a thousand strands of darkness
The chosen one shall be
To be granted great power
And the gift of imortality

This poem is followed by a list of the hand signs and explicit directions on how to focus and manipulate the events of the jutsu. However, for one to do the jutsu they must also decode the cryptic poem as well for it holds key information.

1.In the belly of morning
To the beat of the drum
Sit in the graveyard
Of a hundred and one

This means the jutsu must be completed in a graveyard, with a drum being beat The graveyard also must be filled with no less then A hundred and one graves. The beat must be the one that goes to the song "A Hundred and One Fallen Shinobi" a tribute to a suicidal attack launched against Kiri by the waterfall country one year, which is where the origin of the jutsu comes from.

2.No later then Three
When the night is so thick
Before humans awaken
After the crickets finish their click

This displays that the jutsu must be started by 2:30 in the morning and finished no later then 3 A.M. Crickets typically go quiet at around this time. Also the line about humans means that the process can not be interrupted or it will fail.

3.Center thyself
At the highest point on a hill
A nightmare of many
Is sure to become real

This means simply to get on a hill with in the grave that is the highest and center yourself on top of that hill. Also it states that basically that this jutsu is called a kninjutsu for a reason, enough said.

4.Concentrate deeply
On what you are about to do
Perform the hand signs
Of the Jinou Jutsu

More or less this is how any jutsu is done and it is stressed to a greater extent here because things can go badly wrong in a jutsu of this nature so complete focus is a must.

5.The matter of the bodies of
The one hundred and one
Will slide up from their graves
When the jutsu is done

After the caster of the jutsu has weaved the hand signs, the decaying matter of the bodies with in the graves will rise up out of their graves and come to the caster, forming the dark threads of Jingou.

6.This decaying matter
Will fill one body so full
To make that one stronger
Over Jingou to rule

Basically the Jinou threads will then invade the body of the desired user and become a tool for that one person to use as he or she sees fit and that it will make them much stronger then their current self.

7.And filled with a thousand strands of darkness
The chosen one shall be
To be granted great power
And the gift of imortality

This implies that the caster of the justu and the reciever do not have to be one and the same. Also it hints to the power of Earth Grudge Fear and also that it can be used, if done correctly, to make the bearer live forever.

History:

The scroll was created by the founders of the awful kinjutsu known as Earth Grudge Fear. It was created from the dead bodies of the shinobi in the massacre against Kiri as described above. It became Taki's hidden weapon and was only to be used when the time grew dire. It was eventually sealed away as unusable and illegal to be used by anyone and there it remained for many many years. Eventually, the Kakuzu betrayal occurred and he stole the scroll and its secrets, locking the scroll away with in his body. When he was killed by Naruto, he was brought back to Konoha to study the effects of the FRS. However, his body was also locked away and kept secret for fear of the EGF getting out. No one was sure what would happen if the body decayed and the threads remained.

Eventually a boy was born in Konoha and his father was a proud shinobi warrior. This was many many many years after Kakazu had passed and bis body locked away. The son was very weak and showed no promise in being a ninja. The father was desperate. He wanted his boy to become absolutely the strongest. So, he searched the archives for anything of immense power and found the log on Kakuzu and his EGF. He went to the chamber where he was kept and examined the body. In his search, the scroll revealed itself to him from Kakazu's body due to his supreme desire to obtain power, even though the power was not for himself. He followed the instructions to the letter like and caused his son to be come infested with the Jingou, also locking the scroll away inside where it still resides to this day.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

The Scroll of the EGF Kinjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scroll of the EGF Kinjutsu   The Scroll of the EGF Kinjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:54 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net

The Scroll of the EGF Kinjutsu
Page 1 of 1