Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Tenson Kijin & Akujin Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Tenson Kijin & Akujin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Tenson Kijin & Akujin Empty
PostSubject: Tenson Kijin & Akujin   Tenson Kijin & Akujin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Tenson Kijin (Descent of a fierce God)/Tenson Akujin (descendent of an evil god)
Owner: Kiyoshi Hikaru/Daisuke Hikaru

Location: Usually around the waist, sometimes around the back

Description: “Only those with a pure radiance are allowed to unsheathe the Tenson Kijin.” Both katanas can block out C-Rank or lower Genjutsu from those that are touching it. They also report any high-level threats that seem to be approaching the owner. If the owner’s life is in serious danger, the Tenson Kijin and the Tenson Akujin might act on its own to defend him/her. They may also start to glow and/or pulsate if they sense extreme level of power. It’s also said that if the owner becomes more powerful, the Tenson Kijin/Akujin will “evolve” Thus, granting the owner access to new features (In jutsu section). If someone who can kill without hesitation, but with pure enough intentions to wield them, The owner can fuse both swords to create the Akukijin, doubling their power.

History: The Tenson Kijin is a very powerful blade, so powerful that there are many rumors saying that it was descended from God himself, hence the name “Tenson Kijin” Some also call it the “Salvation Blade” because, according to legend, whoever takes ownership of this blade is destined to save thousands of lives. The Tenson Akujin however is said to be an evil blade that rivals the power of the Tenson Kijin, hence the name “Tenson Akujin” Some also call it the “Destruction Blade” because, according to legend, whoever takes ownership of this blade is destined to destroy thousands of lives. When Daisuke Hikaru went on his first C-Rank mission, he came across a chest, located in a hidden underground passageway. It was locked, but Daisuke used ninjutsu to open it. Within the chest were the Tenson Kijin and its “evil twin”, the Tenson Akujin. When they were obtained, Daisuke decided to study these items, but, being the low rank of a Gennin, he was only able to obtain stories and rumors. As frustration started to build, the Tenson Akujin started to glow. Curious, Daisuke drew the sword, but quickly sheathed it when he felt it pulsate. Then, he tried to unsheathe the Tenson Kijin, but couldn’t because it wouldn’t budge; Daisuke was very confused by this, but eventually gave up. Being able to actually wield it, Daisuke favored the Tenson Akujin, but every time he wielded it, Daisuke gained an unstoppable bloodlust. Daisuke realized this and decided to take the Tenson Akujin with him and leave his village to obtain the necessary knowledge to suppress its power; he left the Tenson Kijin at home for Kiyoshi, his younger brother, to possibly wield when he comes of age, believing him to be the "pure radiance" the sword is looking for, hence the name Kiyoshi Hikaru. The whereabouts of Daisuke and Tenson Akujin is currently unknown. Kiyoshi Hikaru is, currently, the owner of Tenson Kijin, but he has no idea of the powers held within the blade or even its name.

After several years with the young boys, many things happened with the blades. Long story short, the original Tenson Kijin was destroyed by a former Raikage and fused with Tenson Akujin in it's home of Daisuke's possession for the next 2-3 years. After that time, the S ranked shinobi used Fuuinjutsu to seal the soul of Kijin within Kiyoshi himself, who has in turn learned how to forge a blade but had one of his high ranking shinobi whip up a fresh seal to place Kijin's soul in.

Appearance: Kijin: Handle: Wrapped in white tape, the part that isn’t tapped is bright yellow.
Hilt: Gold; Rectangular Shape
Sheathe: Silver
Blade: Black
Akujin: Handle: Wrapped in bright yellow tape, the part that isn’t tapped is white
Hilt: Silver; Oval Shape
Sheathe: Black
Blade: Silver
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

Tenson Kijin & Akujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenson Kijin & Akujin   Tenson Kijin & Akujin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:40 pm

I see nothing wrong with it, Approved.
Back to top Go down

Tenson Kijin & Akujin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Creation :: Historical Archives. :: Equipment/Item Creation :: Approved Equipment/Items-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Tenson Kijin & Akujin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Tenson Kijin & Akujin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Tenson Kijin & Akujin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Tenson Kijin & Akujin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Tenson Kijin & Akujin I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Tenson Kijin & Akujin I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Tenson Kijin & Akujin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Tenson Kijin & Akujin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Tenson Kijin & Akujin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.