Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Hiroki Katsuro's Seals Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Hiroki Katsuro's Seals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

Location : in your closet .. wearing your underwear on my head

Hiroki Katsuro's Seals Empty
PostSubject: Hiroki Katsuro's Seals   Hiroki Katsuro's Seals I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 am

Seal Name: Hand sub
Appearance: Kanji for each of the 12 hand seals
Location of Seal: Over his right shoulder and slightly down the arm.
Positive Effects: The seals allow Hiroki to utilize jutsu without any handsigns, instead applying chakra to seals. This allows him to utilize jutsu on a moments notice, and also prevents people from recognizing the jutsu being used from the hand seals, giving Hiroki an element of surprise. This also allows Hiroki to utilize jutsu in the middle of aTaijutsu battle without needs to break for handseals.
Negative Effects: N/A
Transformation Effect: N/A
Seal Info: N/A
[Credit for this seal goes to Caranore, as it was taken from his storage topic of seals.]

Seal Name: Chakra Storage
Wearer: Hiroki Katsuro
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Location of Seal: On the back of Hiroki’s left hand.
Positive Effects: Hiroki uses this seal to store chakra in regularly so that when he tires in battles he can pull out some more chakra from the seal. It can store up to half his normal chakra amount, and that can say a lot to be able to pull all of the sudden more chakra out when he is perhaps engaged in a battle with someone that is close his rank and they start to tire around the same time.
Negative Effects: The seal is useless unless it’s restored fully, he can’t just keep taking little and little each day from it as it’s trying to get restored. When the seal gets used up, it can result in exhaustion. It takes about 2 days to fully restore it again.
Transformation Effect: ---
Seal Info: ---

Seal Name: Genjutsu Detecting
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Location of Seal: At the back of Hiroki’s neck.
Positive Effects: This seal allows Hiroki to detect when Genjutsu is being used. He can detect any Genjutsu as long as it’s his rank or lower, but he can’t say exactly what rank the Genjutsu is nor can he say when it was cast.
Negative Effects: Throbbing in the seal. This makes Hiroki normally waste more chakra than needed to break the Genjutsu.

Seal Name: Communication Seal
Wearer: ---
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Location of Seal: ---
Positive Effects: This seal is applied on to 4 people, but can be used for up to 8, allowing two teams to utilize this. What the seal does is allows a version of morse code, specific to Konoha to be sent to all other personnel with seals on them, or by targeting a specific point on the seal, a specific person using coded chakra pulses. The pulses are nearly undetectable unless there is a sensor nearby. The range extends up to 150m between transmitting seals. Between 150 and 175 meters 'static' occurs, disrupting transmissions. Anything past 175 meters will not be received.
Negative Effects: The limitations of the range.

Seal Name: Seal of Resistance
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Location of Seal: Between Hiroki‘s shoulderblades
Positive Effects: This seal activates if Hiroki is captured by enemies and is being interrogated by the usage of drugs, so that he can resist against them and not spill out any secrets.
Negative Effects: It only works against drugs.

Seal Name: Summoning Seal
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Location of Seal: On a piece of paper.
Positive Effects: Hiroki has made a special seal that he writes down on a piece of paper and then lets whatever person he has in mind have that paper. This seal works in the way that if the person that possesses the said paper get in trouble, all he or she needs to do is tear it down right in the middle and that summons Hiroki to that spot.
Negative Effects: Hiroki can’t reject the summoning, and it can also happen at some –very- bad times.

Seal Name: Open Sesame
Appearance:
Location of Seal:
Spoiler:
Positive Effects: Hiroki writes this seal on the surface of whatever is locked or sealed up, be it a door, chest, or pretty much anything that is sealed up and not meant to be opened. He then emits chakra into the seal, and if the thing wasn’t sealed or locked up by anyone of higher rank than Hiroki he –will- have it opened.
Negative Effects: The downside of this seal is that Hiroki has to focus a little on it, and if whatever it was he is trying to open was sealed by someone higher ranked than him, his seal will explode. No big explosion, just a small bang with a lot of smoke. Nothing dangerous really, but can’t be good when you are trying to sneak somewhere in.

Seal Name: Blast Away
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Positive Effects: Hiroki writes down the needed seals in 4 different places on a surface, so that they are positioned in a direct line to each other in all directions so that they form a square. When he emits chakra into the seals, the area that is now inside that "box" of seals will explode.
Negative Effects: It takes some time to prepare.

Seal Name: Shikoku Fuuin - Finger Engraving Seal
Appearance: ---
Positive Effects: This is a technique in which Hiroki forms the needed sealing chakra on his finger and can then engrave a message into an object.
Negative Effects: ---

Last edited by Yoshiko Tomoko on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Hiroki Katsuro's Seals   Hiroki Katsuro's Seals I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:14 am

Before Kaji gets to this, Yoshi has my permission to use the comm seal.

Beyond that though, Im pretty sure chakra storing seals arent allowed, but thats something Ill get to when i catch more staff
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Hiroki Katsuro's Seals   Hiroki Katsuro's Seals I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:02 am

Approved Unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiroki Katsuro's Seals   Hiroki Katsuro's Seals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiroki Katsuro's Seals
Page 1 of 1