Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Retrieving the Relic [Bijuu - sort of] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Retrieving the Relic [Bijuu - sort of]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma

Retrieving the Relic [Bijuu - sort of] Empty
PostSubject: Retrieving the Relic [Bijuu - sort of]   Retrieving the Relic [Bijuu - sort of] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Sangure had failed his last attempt at making the giant creature show itself, but he had an idea why. The tea kettle he grabbed back in the desert wasn't the one he wanted. He thought long and hard about the legend of the Sand God, and knew that he would have to do some snooping around in the Sand Village to figure out what it was. He got in relatively easy, considering there were just two chuunin guards at the gate. Sangure had used henge to transform into a high class looking old man. He lied to the chuunin guards, saying he was looking for a particular tea kettle, to finish a rare and expensive collection he was working on. The guards searched him and found no weapons, so they let him into the village.

As he was wandering the streets, he was searching for any well known tea houses. He bumped into a rather wise looking old man, and kindly asked him, "Excuse me sir, do you know where i can sample some excellent tea?" Sangure said this, while still keeping his high class demeanor going for him. "Oh, of course, the best tea spot in town is right over there." The old man then pointed at a very humble looking establishment. "They aren't the fanciest, but they have excellent tea and good prices. Plus, the folks in there have been here for the longest." The old man continued. Sangure nodded in thanks, and continued to go into the establishment. The people were very friendly and gave him a cup of fine tea.

"Excuse me, this tea is fantastic, but I came into the village looking for a particular tea kettle, I have a collection an it the last one on my list." Sangure said kindly.

"Well, what were you looking for, we have been around for quite some time, I think we will know a famous tea kettle." The older man replied.

"The tea kettle I am looking for has an absurd legend of containing some kind of Sand Spirit. It is gibberish, but I think it would do well as a story I can tell people when I obtain it." Sangure continued.

"Ahh... you sir are looking for the Kettle of the Sand Spirit. It is said that a corrupted monk turned demon had been sealed into the teakettle. I'm sorry, you won't be able to buy it though. It is in a holy shrine, located slightly to the North in Suna. You can go visit, but don't expect to but it." The old man said with a sigh.

Sangure sighed. "Well, I came all this way, I must see it if I do nothing else. Thank you sir, you have helped me more than you know." Sangure said, as he stood up, paid for the tea, and walked out of the tea house. He then started to walk briskly towards the north side of Suna, until he cam about the shrine that the old man talked about. He stepped inside the small, dark room, and in the center was what appeared to be the tea kettle that he had been searching for. It was old looking, brown, and had to seal tags dangling off each side of it. He believed he had found the kettle of the Sand Spirit. There was one person sitting there, admiring it, so Sangure paid them to leave him alone with the kettle.

Once he was alone with it, he tried to figure out a way to make off with it without the people knowing. He decided to hell with it, and just picked it up and walked out. People started to stare at him, but he started to sprint towards the gates of the village. As he reached the village gates, he slowed down, and walked towards the chuunin guards. They were pretty young, and it appeared they didn't know the legend of the Spirit, so they let him pass when he told them he had found the relic he was looking for. He then headed for the Great Desert again.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Retrieving the Relic [Bijuu - sort of] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Relic [Bijuu - sort of]   Retrieving the Relic [Bijuu - sort of] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:55 pm

You found nothing ^.^ Try again.
Back to top Go down

Retrieving the Relic [Bijuu - sort of]
Page 1 of 1