Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
The market in the Tea country  [Bijuu] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

The market in the Tea country [Bijuu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

Location : in your closet .. wearing your underwear on my head

The market in the Tea country  [Bijuu] Empty
PostSubject: The market in the Tea country [Bijuu]   The market in the Tea country  [Bijuu] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:09 pm

This search for the Ichibi was starting to get people tense, making them tip toe all around while searching for clues and signs. Yoshiko had been walking for a few days, wondering about just where she might get any clue, when it struck her. This whole time... she had known about the legend tales about the spirit that was sealed in a tea kettle. So naturally, the Tomoko girl had at first opportunity made her trip to the Tea country itself. As usually the market was crowded, too crowded for her taste as she nimbly avoided bumping into people that were seemingly very careless as to where they were stepping down. It had always annoyed Yoshiko when the people around her acted that way, as if it wasn't possible to actually walk around without stepping onto every foot in your way or then bump into all that was there to bump into. The first few minutes she saw nothing that caught her eyes, nothing out of the ordinary. There were clothes everywhere, people bargaining for prizes, children that were tired and hungry crying. Everything was a big buzz in Yoshiko's ears as she quickly walked along the pathway, her eye glancing to the sides as to see if she'd see that special.. tea pot she was after.

"Excuse me young girl, perhaps I might interest you in a few things?" The old and wrinkled face of an elderly woman made itself to Yoshiko's view, causing her to halt abruptly. At first the word "no" started to appear on her lips, before she thought to herself that it couldn't really hurt... after all she -was- here to check things out. "Sure, that would be nice." The woman nodded with a pleased look on her face before walking ahead of Yoshiko, making the young girl follow her slightly away from the other people until they were at a medium sized tent that had probably seen better days. After being beckoned to do so, Yoshiko entered the tent and looked around. There were all sorts of things there, mostly old things. A big mirror lay on the ground, making Yoshiko glance into it and see her own slightly pale face. Just as she was about to turn though, as she was not interested in her own reflection, she caught the sight of something that was also shown in the mirror. An object on a shelf, high enough for her not to notice unless exactly in this angle from the mirror. "Do you mind if I climb up there to check something out?" She asked the old woman, and only got a slight laugh as answer before the old one nodded with a mysterious look on her face.

When Yoshiko had managed to climb up to the shelf, without falling and breaking her neck, she slowly held her hands out and grasped the dusty object. It was just as she had thought, the Antler Teakettle that she had been so desperately searching for was here, now, in her hands. The sign for the powerful Bijuu that she was trying to track down. With the agility of a cat, the Tomoko girl jumped down and landed before the woman, giving her a rather nervous look as she balanced the teakettle on one hand while the other went to her wallet. Taking out a rather generous amount, she offered it to the woman that was watching her intensely. "That is a lot of money, young lady. But we both know that it's nothing compared to what this is that you hold. However, I think you are destined for something great... something that has to do with this ancient power. So for this prize, the kettle is yours." Yoshiko only managed to nod towards her before handing over the money and then made her way out of the tent.

Now was this truly what she had been after, or had she just been the victim of her own trickster mind and that trickster old woman.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

The market in the Tea country  [Bijuu] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The market in the Tea country [Bijuu]   The market in the Tea country  [Bijuu] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Wrong ^.^ *sticks toungue out*
Back to top Go down

The market in the Tea country [Bijuu]
Page 1 of 1