Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
My Schedule  - Page 2 Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

My Schedule

Go down 
+4
TNT
King
Alekzaunder
Nasamea
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

My Schedule  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Nasamea wrote:
Many of you saw when I went to Kentucky but as far as I know very few actually know why. However, due to the fact that I could possibly be taking a sudden trip in the near future and even possibly be gone for a long time. It would probably be a good reason to explain my absence.

As of late my great grandma has been diagnosed with cancer and the reason we made the trip was because my grandma has been taking care of her for a long time. My mom felt it would be best to see her before anything because my great grandma was said to not have much time left.

Due to her age (98) and weakness she can barely walk and before we left, my mom persuaded my grandma to call in Hospice to help them. Although she was starting to feel better, a few days ago my mom informed me that her kidneys were beginning to fail. When I woke this morning, my mom said again that she is now said to be in the final stages of life. Because of this we know very well that my grandma is going to need some help and due to the lack of others being around, or even really helping, itll be us that goes and helps.

I will post if we leave but just a heads up that it could be anytime this week or even next unless she gets better.

As quoted above, I had mentioned before about my great grandma passing and how it may be soon but just like everyone else that seems to be affected by cancer in my family; they always manage to hold on for longer. However, it is believed that she may not be able to hold on for much longer. My grandma, whom has been down there to help her and also her daughter, has informed my mom that it is believed she may pass in the next 24 to 48 hours. This means that I will be gone for two days and due to the circumstances will most likely not be on unless our hotel/motel has internet. We are not staying with them like last time so availability is questionable.

Either way, I won't go out of my way when my family is in need so if we up and leave then ill make a message here using my phone but i most likely wont post until I get back. I have waited on a lot of you guys to post so I dont want to hear shit from anyone <_<

But anyway, thats the word. Sorry for any inconveniences that may make.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:30 am

Updated

First day of school and im already finding out some field trips an stuff I will be going on.

Note: Even though I am busy I will try as hard as I can to post and normally find time between events.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:39 am

Erm... updated.

Looking ahead, a fair warning that I probably wont be on at all August 23rd (this Monday) and also won't be on August 27th and August 28th due a school both days, a football game, a baby shower, and finally an all night camp out. There's service but unless I have a bunch of a free time its hard to post. Im sure most of you have read me saying this many times before.

Sooo...yeah...thats that...

Uhh another thing... I may be taking a temporary hiatus sometime soon. We know how long that lasts. But remember, just pm me when its time for me to post and ill get on and do that. Otherwise i just need time to collect my thoughts about a lot of things...
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 pm

This may not be what my team would not like to hear but I will most likely not be able to make any sort of posts until at least sunday afternoon, if I am up to it.

Today - August 24
I didn't go to school yesterday due to illness so I have some homework already that needs done (includes reading) and although I already have one paper done that I did earlier today, during lunch, I am having trouble getting around to the rest because I am still ill. Actually, I just woke up from a long nap about an hour ago (7pm est) because i took some medicine that knocked me out.

August 25
One of the Ag teachers at my school has recently passed away from losing the battle with cancer. Because I am an officer in Ag, our teachers have asked that we as officers go to his viewing. I already planned on doing it anyway. This guy has affected a lot of lives and although I never met him personally, its the least I, and we, could do.

There's a chance ill be on after this but only if I am feeling better.
During school tomorrow we are having a "Jr Welcome Day" and because I am an officer I am apparently helping he advisors run a lot of the events and I also have some speaking parts. Will be super busy during school all day and this illness isn't helping me any.

August 26
Due to the recent death of my great grandmother, I will be attending her viewing after school this day. I have school every day 8am - 2:30pm as always but we are leaving right after and going straight to her viewing in Kentucky. It takes 2 hours to get there, were staying for a few hours, then it takes 2 hours to get back. I can assure you that I will be tired and highly doubt I'll be on.

August 27
School of course and then later that evening I have a football game to go to. Pretty much ill come home and do homework, eat, whatever, then go to the school around 5ish I think. Its away but not that far away. Anyway, there's a higher chance of me being on this day but we don't know for sure.

August 28
Earlier in the day I have a Baby Shower to attend for my friend. That's from 3 to 4:30 I think but I have to leave early due to camp. It is mandatory that I attend our annual FFA Camp because I am an officer. Planned on going no matter but I will have to be at the school by 4 and won't be back until Sunday morning.

Sorry guys. Majority of this lack of posting will probably be because I am ill. Getting myself to even go to school is taking a lot out of me and adding on everything else isn't helping so please bare with me. I will sometimes pop onto chat to see what's going on, whether I need to post, and will try to if I can. Otherwise none of you will really see me.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:06 am

Although I am getting over my illness I am still kind of sick but now I have another problem that may allow me to be online more (afterschool) unless I get better sooner then I think.

I believe I may have pinched a nerve or two in my lower back and at the moment it hurts to even walk now so getting up and down at school may make it worse which means I may not be able to really march for band and play right for band (since I have to sit up straight to play right and I can't do that atm). Shit hurts.

Anyway, we'll see how things go.

Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:45 am

I'm taking a temporary Hiatus. My reason being that to much is happening for me to handle and I'm already starting to feel sick (in the stomach rather then sinuses) and my siactics are literally driving to the point of tears. I love to rp but I need to focus on other important things atm, like getting better, getting more sleep, and this FFA meeting coming up amongst other things.

Shi just pm me when to post and I will but itherwise I'm not creating anything new or posting very much....
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Kyoya

Renjiro Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:14 am

Understood ... Get everything sorted and come back with new inspiration

Thats my plan anyway
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Thanks Renji, and I hope you do too.

If it wasn't obvious by me posting in an rp topic I finalyl got everything situated and im back now so I hope we can start getting the team topic and such moving again.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:04 am

May be going on another temporary Hiatus.
Things came up....
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Farewell...forever.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Kyoya

Renjiro Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:17 pm

THE HELL!
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:50 pm

False alarm, everything worked out

Edited schedule
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 am

After this mission with Sly I may be taking a Hiatus. I know I say it allll thhheee timmme and that I mean it every time I do but this one may be a no doubter. A lot on my mind, a lot going on, and I just need a break from everything to hopefully get some stable ground back. You may find me on MSN or Facebook cause I'm addicted to both, more so the first, so talk to me there or whatever. Otherwise, after the mission.. eh I don't know when Ill be back. A few hours, a few days, maybe a few weeks. I just don't know...
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:34 am

Senioritis has hit hard and is starting to affect my rping as well. I have a lot of catching up to do and recently have had a lot of things on my mind involving school and my life when it comes to my outside friends (haven't hung out with anyone or really talked to anyone since summer). So I am taking a temporary hiatus to catch up on everything. Break is coming soon and I hope to be back and in full swing after I finish a major Research paper. Until then, sorry for those I may be posting with.

P.S] Enough's enough, cut the shit with negative voting all my posts because it's getting annoying. "But you're annoying too" yeah, well, I have also been turning a new leaf these past few days or so and i'm getting tired of bullshit.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:17 pm

My Schedule  - Page 2 1278473705817
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Nasa, if you REALLY think that rep matters, please by all means leave. The is just a number, and doesn't account for anything. If anyone believed that is how we view people, they have some issues. This is all a joke. It was actually my idea. Yes, I told everyone we should lower your rep, after you freaked out about. And on a final note, I would love to see this "new leaf" that you are taking about.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:17 pm

I don't care that much about the rep, that's ridiculous TO care about. It's because I find that little red line on EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE to be annoying; even my posts. Just back off my posts is all I ask for. And I know it was a joke at first and I thought it was funny too but it' just getting a bit old. Maybe you caught me on a bad few weeks but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:44 pm

It's just a red line. Obviously it means a lot to you because you're making a huge deal about it.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:20 am

Back to top Go down
Kunshu

Kunshu

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Well as it may be apparent the rep system seems to have gone away >_>
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:12 pm

On break ntil Jan 3rd, should be free from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Schedule    My Schedule  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Schedule
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2