Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kumogakures High treason!, Assasination of the Damiyo! - S-rank mission - Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kumogakures High treason!, Assasination of the Damiyo! - S-rank mission -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Kumogakures High treason!, Assasination of the Damiyo! - S-rank mission - Empty
PostSubject: Kumogakures High treason!, Assasination of the Damiyo! - S-rank mission -   Kumogakures High treason!, Assasination of the Damiyo! - S-rank mission - I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Name: Assassination of the Damiyo and unification of the Lightning country!
Custom Or generic: Custom
Participants: Kaisen Kurayami, Renjiro Kyoya
Objective
Primary: To eliminate the Lightning country's Damiyo and all family that is able to take the throne besides Saib.

Secondary:

• Eliminate all guards of the damiyo's family as well [Somewhere around 65 of them]
  • Do it without being seen/compromised stealth is key
  • Keep the Damiyo seat empty till Kaji and Miss Saib can come in.
  • Clean up all corpses and give them honorable graves before they show up.
  • Protect the Raikage and Miss Saib
  • Keep all details of this mission classified if you talk about it to anyone you shall be sentenced to death.

Description:
The times were changing and with kaji now the dictator of Kumogakure the world would also have to change. So kaji thought of this idea to take the entire country of Lightning for himself. He chose two vongola members that have been under his control since leon went away. He informed Kaisen and Renjiro about this mission and all of its details. The full plans is listed below.

Kaisen and Renjiro will embark towards the Damiyo's residence on the night of the first rain shower. They will arrive at the residence within a day of disembarking and will wait until that night to carry out the next step. On that night Renjiro and Kaisen will eliminate the family of the damiyo and the damiyo himself. They will need to eliminate all the guards and keep themselves from being seen. If they are seen they need to eliminate whoever saw them immediately. After the elimination of the Damiyo and his family and guards Kaisen and Renjiro will spend a week in the forest waiting on a messenger bird from kaji.

Once the bird has arrived to them they can then re-enter the mansion as ninjas sent from kumogakure no sato to help with the damages and clean up. Also inform them that the Damiyo's daughter Saib is still alive and will be arriving shortly along with the Raikage. This next part of the mission comes simple keep the damiyo's seat open and clear of anyone who tries to take it until Kaji and Saib arrive.

After they arrive your main objective is to protect The Raikage with your lives until we return to Kumogakure no sato. Then keep your mouths shut and forget that this mission ever took place.

ETFC 2 weeks IC/ 3 weeks OOC (Would like it wrapped up by then)
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Kumogakures High treason!, Assasination of the Damiyo! - S-rank mission - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakures High treason!, Assasination of the Damiyo! - S-rank mission -   Kumogakures High treason!, Assasination of the Damiyo! - S-rank mission - I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kumogakures High treason!, Assasination of the Damiyo! - S-rank mission -
Page 1 of 1