Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Youmu's items Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Youmu's items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yousei

Yousei

Youmu's items Empty
PostSubject: Youmu's items   Youmu's items I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Youkaiken (Ghostblade)
Owner: Youmu Fuusoku
Rank: D-A (weapon is same rank as my character and as my character progresses, so shall this weapon be updated and new abilities gained)

Description/Abilities: First of all, it's a katana. When it recieves Youmu's chakra its blade becomes spectral and can pass through nearly any matter. This ability is what gave this sword its name, because its blade is like a ghost and practically unblockable.

History: This quite special blade was forged by Yousei Fuusoku about 70 years ago, when he was researching chakra. He used a certain mix of chakra metals for the blade to have the desired properties. The blade was meant to be used only as a material for his experiment and only if it succeeded would Yousei use it as his normal weapon.

Yousei's experiment was meant to test a certain of his sealing technique. It didn't fail, but the results were different from what Yousei expected. He didn't find it useful enough to use it in combat, but didn't want to just throw it out.

And so, after all those years he finally found where this weapon could be used. He gave it to his distant relative, Youmu, who seamed to like sword fighting.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name of Weapon or Item: Scroll of Contacting
Owner: Youmu/Yousei Fuusoku
Location: Both character keep such a scroll in their ninja pouch or around their waist (there are two of them, one for each end).

Description/Abilities: Scroll contains a seal that allows to contact the person with the other seal. When contacting the seal releases some chakra that takes form of the other person's face and that way both ninja can communicate. There also is a summoning technique sealed within the scroll. One of the contacting persons can be summoned to the other end.

History: This method of communication was found by Yousei in his family archives. He used it in many ways. One such a scroll was given by him to Youmu, so they could speak if needed.

Appearance: A simple white-black scroll with a seal that says "person" inside.

Name of Weapon or Item: Information Scrolls

Description/Abilities: Simple scrolls that contain information about Youmu's Kekkei Genkai, about Ghostblade, and various techniques that Yousei thought would interest her.

History: Written by Yousei, since he had to depart and couldn't continue to teach Youmu at that time. Then given to her.

Appearance: Simple scrolls.

Name of Weapon or Item: Light Armor
Rank: D-C (considering the amount of chakra wearer releases)

Description/Abilities: A set of light armor made for a girl. Youmu wears it in her travels and combat. It's not very heavy for a girl to carry and also provides some protection. The most valuable ability of this item is that it consumes it's wearer released chakra (that is naturally released all the time in small amounts) and uses it to strengthen wearer's movements and slightly increase their speed, also to reinforce defense provided.

History: This armor was a gift to Youmu from her parents at her 11'th birthday. It is known that the armor was made in Kumogakure, but how it was made is kept a secret.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

Youmu's items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youmu's items   Youmu's items I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Approved unless stated otherwise
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net

Youmu's items
Page 1 of 1