Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Eiji jutsus  Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Eiji jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Name of Jutsu: Dancing Blade
Users: Eiji
Type of Jutsu:: Kenjutsu
Element Affinity:
Training Link:
Description: A fairly simple and basic jutsu. Eiji will point his sword at the opponent. Then he will attack in a dancing formation. He will swing his sword to his own beat. Each dance step is a different stroke of the sword. Each time the sword is swung Eiji ends up in a different fighting position or dancing pose.

Eiji swings his sword wildy. The attacks are basically random. This can exhaust Eiji if done for too long (2-3 post). A skiled swordsman cna counter each swing. The avearge can dodge most of the hits.

Name of Jutsu: Front to Back
Users: Eiji
Element Affinity:
Training Link:
Description: Eiji charges the foe and soon as he gets close enough he uses Shunshin no Jutsu. He reappears behind the opponent and swings his sword. After that he uses the jutsu again and reappears on the side of the opponent and swings again. He does this two more times and stops. After all of that he stands up and swings his blade with all his might and aims at the opponent.

The movements from this attack are predicitable. It can be blocked by a skilled swordsman. Not every swing will hit. Afterwards Eiji becomes very tired. A C rank shinobi can stop the attack from the start.

Name of Jutsu: Whirlwind
Users:
Element Affinity:
Training Link:
Description: Eiji places his hand at the other end of his handle. Then he spins in a circular motion. He moves his sword up and down. This is a counter technique. It can deflect D-E rank taijutsu techniques.

This attack only last for onw post. A ninjutsu technique can hirt him while doing this. Ninjutsu can not be deflected by this technique. Eiji will become slightly light headed after doing this jutsu. It takes Eiji a minute to regain his footing.

Name of Jutsu: Full Circle
Users:
Element Affinity:
Training Link:
Description: Eiji will swing his sword up in the air. Then down and up again making a circle. Eiji does this two-three times. After that he swings his sword with all his might sending the winds from his swing towards the opponent. This jutsu is one of Eiji strongest jutsu.

This is Eiji only other C-Rank jutsu. This attack can be stopped if he is hit while perfroming it. If the attack misses Eiji is open for an attack. Ninjutsu based attacks can stop this jutsu before it starts. Eiji gets fatigued after the second time doing this making it less effietive.

Last edited by Osamu Rimaka on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:08 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:10 am

Quote :
This can exhaust Eiji if done for too long

Define that in posts
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:58 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Are you sure you just want one starting jutsu because after this you'll have to train the rest?
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Done.......
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Quote :
Eiji charges the foe and soon as he gets close enough he disappares. He reappears behind the opponent and swings his sword. After that he disappears again and reappears on the side of the opponent and swings again.

I highly doubt that a D ranked technique could possibly make you "disappear" whether by means of speed or other means.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Kiyoshi wrote:
Quote :
Eiji charges the foe and soon as he gets close enough he disappares. He reappears behind the opponent and swings his sword. After that he disappears again and reappears on the side of the opponent and swings again.

I highly doubt that a D ranked technique could possibly make you "disappear" whether by means of speed or other means.

I thought Disappearing was a basic ninja skill. Since when do you need a specific skill to disappear?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Disappearing as a basic ninja skill? Are you referring to Shunshin no Jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Yes. Or atleast I thought it was a basic ninja skill. If not my fault my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:30 pm

It actually is a basic skill but the wording actually had me confused. You might actually want to add in the fact that you're using that jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Osamu Rimaka
Genin
Genin
Osamu Rimaka

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Done and sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eiji jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiji jutsus    Eiji jutsus  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiji jutsus
Page 1 of 1