Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dmtmember

dmtmember

Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru Empty
PostSubject: Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru   Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Name: Konomaru
Animal type: Spider (Su-pa Supaida genus)
Owner:Maikeru Tadajin Jr
History: Konomaru, like Maikeru was born 16 years ago on the hottest day in kumo history being the son of the head clan members Su-pa Supaida Tousamaru an old and wise male Su-pa Supaida Konomaru's mother who's still with Tousamaru is named Tsume and is known for her repeated babying of Konomaru. Oddly Konomaru was the only egg to hatch from his parents litter that day for reasons unknown, but because of this his parents call him their little miracle baby and also worry about him every time he goes out on a mission with Maikeru. His personality is a mix of his father, his mother, and Maikeru jr's, like his father he prefers to get the job done as quickly as possible and has little tolerance for failure and slacking and has no patience at all, like his mother he talks a lot often too much as stated by Maikeru not only that but he has he's soft spoken and has a soft spot for sweets like his mother, however like Maikeru jr he's a bit of a smartass and a major flirt. Over the years he like Maikeru became to be known as the prodigy of his clan and as a result of this he was given a family heirloom said to have been given to the first Su-pa Supaida by his Tadajin master and this heirloom is a silk white handkerchief that is now tied around one of Konomaru's back legs. In present times Konomaru has taken a liking to walking around Kumo at night searching often saying his reason for this is to get exercise though the real reason is his secret hobby of looking at the stars.

Animals Natural abilities: Konomaru is a member of the Su-pa Supaidas members of the arachnid genus they're are not only better than every other spider family but are also unique to the Tadajin clan only. Konomaru currently at age 16 has a round body about the size of a medium sized wrecking ball (two feet six inches long) but from head to the bottom of his legs he stands at an average 26 inches long. He's also brandished with long, slender legs and a body that is a deep black color with a blood red X mark on the center of his back and underside of his abdomen and weighs about 34 pounds. Like the rest of his 'clan' he has only two eyes that are colored a burning red similar to his mark. Currently Konomaru through rigorous years of physical training can run at a staggering 40 miles per hour and can continue to keep up this speed for about 30 minutes before he has to stop for a rest. Like the rest of his family he can use chakra and can perform certain techniques with Maikeru jr, however strangely unlike the rest of his family his natural element affinity is douton which grants him a great ability too burrow underground at high speeds. Also like regular spiders he has the ability to spin webs and crawl up and down walls, also Konomaru is fully capable of lifting 800 pounds which is said to be remarkable for his age.
Is the animal clan based: Tadajin clan
Abilities:
Name of Jutsu: Oni-ikimono hitomane no Jutsu(Demon-animal imitation)
Users: Members of the Tadajin family
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: N/A
Description: This jutsu can be described more as a fusion of the transformation technique and the clone technique and is quite similar to the man beast clone jutsu once used by the Inuzuka clan, it not only allows the Tadajin to transform their Su-pa supaidas into a perfect copy of themselves but also gives them even more animalistic characteristics. To begin the jutsu he/she will fall on all fours allowing their arachnid companions to jump onto their back's once there they both will steadily start to push each other's chakra into one another, once this is done the transformation to both is complete, both being brandished with four completely black eyes, five inch razor sharp fangs, and longer spikier hair. The drawback in this jutsu is its completion time, taking a total of one post(The user's).

Name of Jutsu: Konbi Henge no justu
Users: Maikeru + Konomaru
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity:--
Training Link:--
Description: Konbi Henge no justu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows two ninja to transform themselves temporarily into another person or thing. While in the form, they can use the physical characteristics of the one they are impersonating. Although the one drawback of this jutsu is its needing of B rank amounst of chakra per post.

Last edited by dmtmember on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wyn

Wyn

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru   Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Can I have a link to the owner of this summon's page?
Back to top Go down
dmtmember

dmtmember

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru   Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Wyn

Wyn

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru   Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:08 am

Quote :
Currently Konomaru through rigorous years of physical training can run at a staggering 40 miles per hour and can continue to keep up this speed for about 30 minutes before he has to stop for a rest. Like the rest of his family he can use chakra and can perform certain techniques with Maikeru jr, however strangely unlike the rest of his family his natural element affinity is douton which grants him a great ability too burrow underground at high speeds.

That part should be in the abilities section.

Also, does this spider have any ability to shoot webs or climb walls like a spider should? If so, state so.
Back to top Go down
dmtmember

dmtmember

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru   Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:29 am

Yeah it's being redone due to the posting of the template ^.^ i'll have the new one up in a jiffy lol
Back to top Go down
Wyn

Wyn

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru   Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Having the spider carry 50 times it own body weight would mean that its potential Taijutsu abilities would be Ridiculous. It would literally be able to punch through someone's body with ease. Your gonna have to dim his strength down quite a bit.

Real life spiders can only lift about eight times their own weight. It is ants that can lift 50 times their weight.
Back to top Go down
dmtmember

dmtmember

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru   Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:37 pm

-Fixed- also kaj said it was okay for 800 pounds
Back to top Go down
Wyn

Wyn

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru   Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru 32107-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Green-Check-Mark-And-Approved-Stamp-On-A-White-Background
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru   Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Creation :: Historical Archives. :: Summoning/Creature Creation :: Approved Summoning/Creatures-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Maikeru's combat partner Konomaru I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.