Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Konoha Generic Misisons (D Rank) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Konoha Generic Misisons (D Rank)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Konoha Generic Misisons (D Rank) Empty
PostSubject: Konoha Generic Misisons (D Rank)   Konoha Generic Misisons (D Rank) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:40 am

Name: Trash Pick-up
Custom Or generic: Generic
Participants: 1 Gennin or Gennin team (Jounin not required)
Objective
Primary: Work with the Garbage Collection unit and pick up trash for the day

Secondary: Try to have the village spotless in an hour

Description: It seems like Konoha needs to promote their recycling system a bit more because the village has been over piling with garbage as of late and the Garbage Collection unit is in need of a few extra hands. You or your team have been recruited to collect trash for the day, make their job a little easier and the unit might chip in a little bonus.
ETFC IC: 3 hours OOC: 3 days

Name: A New Paint Job
Participants: 1 Gennin or Genn Team (Jounin not required)
Objective
Primary: Paint the walls and ceiling of the two-story house

Secondary: Use various matching colors to add a good flare to it

Description:A household resident in Konoha has has recently moved into the surburbs, but are not too happy with the plain look that they have for the walls and ceiling. Your job is to paint is to paint the entire house with a completely new color. The household is a fanatic over good looks and matching yet unique colors so make sure you add a little spontaneousness to it.
ETFC IC: 5 hours OOC: 3 days

Name: Command & Conquer
Participants: Gennin or Gennin Team (Jounin not required)
Objective
Primary: Stop the the group of student's delinquent actions.

Secondary: Try not to use physical disciplinary action.

Description: A new school bully has formed a crew of 3 Ninja Academy students to try and take over the school. They have been bullying various students, vandalizing school equipment and been a general public menace to the environment. Your job is to teach these boys the true meaning of respect and stop they're notorious line of delinquency. Please keep in mind though that the school is repsonsible for their well being and physical punishment might earn them a lawsuit.
ETFC IC: 1 hour OOC: 3 days

Name: Delivery Replacement Needed
Participants: Gennin or Gennin Team (Jounin not required)
Objective
Primary: Complete a delivery to the shinobi apartments

Secondary: Be sure to make to the shop and complete the delivery in 45 minutes

Description: Ming's delivery boy had just called in sick on a moments notice and he is now in need of your help. Ming has no time to find another replacement due to the fact that the order has already been made and he has a new policy "If we don't deliver your meal in 45 minutes, your meal is free" so you need to make it there in record time to finish the delivery before time's up or he will not be paid for the meal.
ETFC IC: 1 hour OOC: 2 days

Name:Team [Insert team name here]'s Ramen Shop
Participants: Gennin Team (Jounin Supervision required) or 3x Gennin & 1x Jounin
Objective
Primary: Run Ichiraku's Ramen shop

Secondary: Make a new and edible recipe for Ramen to go on the menu

Description: It seems like the Ichiraku family has taken an unexpected vacation to the hot spings for the day when they finally popped the right bottle cap. Due to the popularity of the shop, they cannot close it down for the time being so they will need your team to run the store while they're gone so make sure at least one of you have moderate cooking skills. Also, why not add a bit of variety to the menu and add something new to raise the popularity even more?
ETFC IC: 8 hours OOC: 4 days
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Konoha Generic Misisons (D Rank) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha Generic Misisons (D Rank)   Konoha Generic Misisons (D Rank) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:09 am

Looking Good. Approved
Back to top Go down

Konoha Generic Misisons (D Rank)
Page 1 of 1