Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Perhaps in A Month Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Perhaps in A Month

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyn

Wyn

Perhaps in A Month Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps in A Month   Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:16 am

I've decided that it would be best if I took a break from the site. There are many things that need to be done in my life atm and having ties to this site might deter me from my duties. My Job taxes most of my time and my free time is going to spent with friends to try to make the best of my summer, that is, what is left of it. So I have reason to believe that I will have much more time to RP and work on this site when the school year returns. I shall occasionally pop into the chatbox and possibly Tinychat if I happen to be in the right place at the right time.

I will notify on this thread if any changes occur.

Yoshiko, I will continue working on our thread until it finishes, but after it is done, I will not be role playing with anyone for a while. Also I wish to be removed from my team in Kumogakure. The Characters name is Sothe Dokuga and he is in Team 1.

I leave option to keep me as an absent Global Moderator up to the Admins and others.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Kyoya

Renjiro Kyoya

Perhaps in A Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps in A Month   Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:21 am

To all Kumo personel and staff (and anyone else that cares to read this)

As you should be aware my brother was in remission from brain and lung cancer. Last week he came back to hospital with blood in his stomach. Its a re-occurrence of that tumour and theyve given him 2 ... 3 weeks at best to see out his days. Ontop of that as personal staff i talk to know my mums is already terminal.

I thought id do this away topic because atm my brain is fried and barely able to function to open a door let alone meet the requirement for a post. (trust me i spent an hour trying to open a pull door my pushing it at 3am last night ... brain just isnt working. although i have one team meeting topic open and i will endeavour to keep that going to the best of my abilities.

Ok so now all the soppy bad shitty news has been broadcasts i'll try and keep upto date with site updates etc etc and try and post but i cant promise anything because soon it'll be grieving time and then funeral time so i dunno. But my team i will try my best to keep the topic moving

Ttys

Renji
Back to top Go down
Wyn

Wyn

Perhaps in A Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps in A Month   Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 am

I'm Back Smile
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

Perhaps in A Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps in A Month   Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:54 pm

*glomps* Sweet!
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Perhaps in A Month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps in A Month   Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps in A Month
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Welcome Center :: Awayness-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Perhaps in A Month I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.