Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Coal's Sash and Pouch Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Coal's Sash and Pouch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

Coal's Sash and Pouch Empty
PostSubject: Coal's Sash and Pouch   Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Crimson Sash of Victory
Owner: Lady Coal
[bTraining Topic:[/b] HERE

Abilities: The Crimson Sash of Victory has numerous abilities both minor and quite advanced. Combined together they make this sash a most impressive and legendary item. The first and most powerful of effects is the sash's ability to gather and store a charge of chakra, which is easily accessible to the person wearing this sash. As a result, this sash increases the wearers over all chakra capacity by 1 S rank of chakra. The seal storing this chakra in a powerful one, and no outside source is able to drain this chakra through the use of jutsu, or other sorts of techniques. The sash will only willingly give its chakra to the person who is wearing it, and only slowly at that. Absorbing the chakra requires no concentration at all, and can happen as instinct when accessing chakra for a jutsu. While the chakra is easily accessible, the wearer my still use not more than 1 B rank worth of chakra each post.

Aside from its chakra capacity, this sash is also completely lined with powerful seals all along the inner folds of the silk. The seals are all designations of elemental mastery, as well as symbols meant to control the flow of chakra. While the sash does not give its wearer these abilities, it does infuse a small amount of power into the wearer to loosen their joints. This allows them increased flexibility and grace, and slightly increased dexterity. This results in a 10% overall increase to both physical movement speed as well as an increased aptitude for anything that requires precise hand movements, like writing, drawing, painting, or other such feats of manual dexterity.

History: This is an old item that was both tailored and enchanted by the monks of the Open Lotus monastery. This is only one of many such sashes created by the wise monks, though all have differing abilities. The Sash of Victory is the prize for the champion of the temple's traditional games, which are something like an Olympic test of the numerous skills taught in the monastery. Coal participated in these games when she was 18, and managed to become the champion after a hard fought competition. She still wears the sash every day, though few know of its true championship like meaning.

Appearance: This sash seems quite simple from any distance. It's little more than about ten feet of soft red silk which has been carefully woven and fringed in a warm orange trim. It's a single color sash and has no obvious decorations, but the inside of the soft red material has been dyed with an endless string of interconnected seals and glyphs. To those who can see Chakra, the entire thing glows with power, unless its chakra supply has been diminished.

--

Name of Item: Concealed Ninja Pouch
Owner: Lady Coal
[bTraining Topic:[/b] HERE

Description/Abilities: This is a small strip of fabric about three inches wide and it has two simple pockets sewn into it. The pockets are much smaller than most other ninja pouches, so this pouch can not hold weapons such as Kunai or Shuriken, or really any other sort of bladed weapons which could easily tear the fabric it’s constructed from. Instead the pockets hold a small supply of 10 or so smoke pellets in one pocket, and five small flash bombs in the other. When strapped to the arm it fits nice and secure and runs no risk of falling off. Furthermore, Coal also keeps two stacks of ten notes tucked under the band for quick access. Ten of them are
exploding note, while ten of them are Multi Purpose Bonding notes.

History: Coal has never been much for accessorizing, and has always kept a minimalistic approach to her wardrobe. This ninja pouch is small, but because she’s long shunned the use of metal weapons it holds just about everything she needs. She decided to keep it small in size so that it could be worn beneath the sleeve on her left arm, and because of its design is fits snug and without seeming bulky. This allows it to remain hidden away, so she can draw the items from seemingly just beneath her sleeve.

Appearance: This is a small strip of sturdy black cloth with two small pockets sewn into it. Across the outside of the band it has a small steel plate that’s about four inches long and two inches wide. The plate is riveted securely to the fabric and bent to match the curve of Coal’s arm. The spiral Leaf Village crest is engraved on the surface, and this also functions as Coal’s Headband.. even if it is usually hidden.

Last edited by Wind on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Coal's Sash and Pouch   Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:46 pm

This seems solid. I approve this for training. But you have to train your previous weapons/items first.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Coal's Sash and Pouch   Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:14 pm

I edited this and added a hidden ninja pouch so that Coal's few items can be more easily held. Please recheck, I'm gonna train them both at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Coal's Sash and Pouch   Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Bump! Someone approve! I added my training topic early, so I could skip the second waiting time. This has not been fully approved, in spite of the training topic, so do look close. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Coal's Sash and Pouch   Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:23 pm

1 S-Rank of chakra bonus due to the sash since it is on an item, and no, we arent allowing something like Samehada. An extra S-Ranks worth of chakra that can replenish a dimished chakra supply by a B-Rank each post (which is equivalent to 2 C, 4 D), is enough on its own.

While I dont mind the loosening of joints, etc, 15% increase in all physical attributes seems quite alot, give it could mean anything from Taijutsu, to Weaponry, seal writing, etc. As you stated it also increase hand seal speed, which can easily be used wrong.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Coal's Sash and Pouch   Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Alrighty, the sash has been toned down, and I agree completely. 1 S rank is more than enough, though I'm not sure the connection between my sash and Samehada. My sash doesn't absorb other people's chakra, it just acts as a sort of chakra battery I can use in emergencies, because hitting rock bottom is something that is completely possible for Coal, very early in a fight. So.. changes made!

I was not sure why you thought the sash made Coal stronger, but I found the line that insinuated that, and removed it. I lowered the boost to 10%, and specified that it only applies to feats of speed and grace, not power or durability. As I already have increased seal speed from my Fuuinjutsu main specialty, the increased seal speed is somewhat redundant, though the increase in writing speed is specifically made to allow me to write out a fuuinjutsu seal faster, without sacrificing on penmanship. If this not acceptable just let me know and I'll remove it.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Coal's Sash and Pouch   Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Samehada also stores the chakra it steals, that was the reference.

Everything else looks good, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coal's Sash and Pouch   Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coal's Sash and Pouch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Creation :: Historical Archives. :: Equipment/Item Creation :: Approved Equipment/Items-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Coal's Sash and Pouch I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.