Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) Empty
PostSubject: Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri)   Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) Ribbon-bracelet-72

Name of Item: Needle Bracelet
Owners: Sayuri Hikaru | Kiyoshi Hikaru
Locations:Right Wrist (Sayuri) Left Wrist (Kiyoshi)

Description/Abilities: Each bracelet holds 130 needles in all, half on the top of it and half on the bottom of it. Each needle is specifically designed for a snake venom poison while a few is designed for the antidotes (64 Hemotoxin needles, 43 Tetrodoxin, 20 Myotoxins and 3 for each antidote). The pouches are cloth externally, but internally, they are made of glass and metal to prevent poison from leaking out. The needle pouches also double as poison veals which hold 10 drops of each venom.

History: Sayuri Hikaru originally made the bracelets in her teenage years in order to get better access to her poison rather than just stick a kunai/senbon into a vial and risking infection on herself and an ally. On top of that, the bracelets' seemingly natural design would surely catch an opponent off guard while being fashionable at the same time. After teaching Kiyoshi the secrets behind her snake venom, Sayuri gave her left bracelet to Kiyoshi, despite the protests of it being colorful in appearance and promised to make his very own with his style of color. Though she never did get around to it, Kiyoshi still wears the bracelet during battle.
Appearance: Middle
Description: Toxins that destroy red blood cells (that is, cause hemolysis), disrupt blood clotting, and cause organ degeneration and generalized tissue damage. The term hemotoxin is to some degree a misnomer since toxins that damage the blood also damage other tissues. Injury from a hemotoxic agent is often very painful and can cause permanent damage. Loss of an affected limb is possible even with prompt treatment.

Antidote Healing: 6 hours
Infection Round:
Round One: Headache
Round Two: Nausea
Round Three: Disorientation
Round Four: Extreme Fatigue/Pain
Round Five: Immobilization /Extreme Pain
Round Six: Loss of Consciousness
Round Seven: Loss of Limb

Name: Tetrodotoxin
Appearance: Right
Description: Tetrodotoxin is a potent neurotoxin with no known antidote. There have been successful tests of a possible antidote in mice, but further tests must be carried out to determine efficacy in humans. Tetrodotoxin blocks action potentials in nerves by binding to the pores of the voltage-gated, fast sodium channels in nerve cell membranes, essentially preventing any affected nerve cells from firing by blocking the channels used in the process. The binding site of this toxin is located at the pore opening of the voltage-gated Na+ channel. 14 drops can contain levels of tetrodotoxin sufficient to produce paralysis of the diaphragm and death due to respiratory failure. Toxicity varies between dosage and seasons/geograpic location (I.e. Cold winter in Kumo can slow the process) and a normal one dosage may not usually be dangerously toxic. It is not always entirely fatal; however, at near-lethal doses, it can leave a person in a state of near-death for several days, while the person continues to be conscious.

Antidote Healing: 12 hours
Infection Round: To proceed from one round to another, one dosage (2 drops) has to be taken
Round One: Pain
Round Two: Extreme Pain
Round Three: Paralysis
Round Four: Verge of life and death (Still conscious)
Round Five: Loss of Consciousness
Round Six: Coma (3-6 weeks)
Round Seven: Death

Medical Use: Blocking of fast Na+ channels has potential medical use in treating some cardiac arrhythmias if mixed with the right ingredients. Tetrodotoxin has proved useful in the treatment of pain from such diverse problems as terminal cancer, migraines, and etc.

Name: Myotoxins
Appearance: Left
Description: Myotoxins are small, basic peptides found in snake venoms. This involves a non-enzymatic mechanism that leads to severe muscle necrosis. These peptides act very quickly, causing instantaneous paralysis to prevent prey from escaping and eventually death due to diaphragmactic paralysis

Antidote Healing: 24 hours
Infection Round:
Round One:Paralysis
Round Two: Death

History : Back in her prime, Sayuri Hikaru had a reputation for using Snake Venom as a potent poison, so much that she was once called by the name "Princess Venom" a long time ago. The venom studies were taught to her by her clan as they specialized in many things involving snakes. Since retiring however, Sayuri has long since abandoned that name and all association with it. She did however pass on the knowledge on how to make said poison to her son, Kiyoshi, once she started teaching him the poison aspects of his medical training. Since starting back as a medic, Sayuri keeps samples of them as well as antidotes in her office.

Last edited by Kiyoshi on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri)   Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Okay, everything seems to be in order. I approve these for training.
Back to top Go down

Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Creation :: Historical Archives. :: Equipment/Item Creation :: Approved Equipment/Items-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Liquidized Snake Venom (Kiyoshi/Sayuri) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.