Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Itachis Items Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Itachis Items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

Itachis Items Empty
PostSubject: Itachis Items   Itachis Items I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:26 am

Name of Weapon or Item: Katana
Owner: Itachi

Description/Abilities: Just a regular old Katana.

History: This sword is a passed down heirloom in Itachis branch of the Uchiha family. It is unknown who exactly crafted the sword but it is said to hold hidden secrets that no one has been able to ever unlock. As it is now, it is just a regular sword. Its only distinguishable feature is that the blade is white, not silver, and the edges all have a yellowish tint to them.

Appearance:
Itachis Items Katana

Name of Weapon or Item: Raven Summoning Scroll
Owner: Itachis Father

Description/Abilities: This contract is used as a medium where the shinobi will write their name in blood upon the scroll and then be able to summon ravens to aid them.

History: This is an item which is a new heirloom. Itachis father obtained it after giving medical aid to one of the ravens of this kind when they had a broken wing, and returning him to the flock. The scroll is a display of their gratitude and loyalty to his father and all of his descendants.

Appearance:
Itachis Items KubisakiLizardB

Name of Weapon or Item: Mock ANBU Uniform
Owner: Itachi

Description/Abilities: There is nothing ultimately special about this uniform, though it dos provide a bit of extra protection. It consists of only a few things. The first is a very light cloth material colored black that is skin tight. THis consists of a sleeveless shirt, pants, and gloves that go up to just below the shoulder. He also has bleack leather boots. The pants cover his feet as well, but to not have individual toe slots, basically just turning into sock at the end of the legging. It also has metal bits to it. The first is a metal plate that goes across his entire chest, torso and back. It is actually two piece of metal on the front and back connected over the shoulders and around the waistline by gray elastic and adjustable material. It also comes with two arm bracers that curve around the elbow and reach all the way to his wrist. They sit not even a half inch away from the arm itself. This takes some of the strain off blows blocked by the bracers off of the arm itself. The metal is very lightweight but if removed, he will be just a bit lighter and his speed just slightly increased, but not by much at all. However, it would allow him to be more acrobatic and enhances reflex more then anything. The chest plate is almost never removed though.

History: In his attempt to further model himself after the first Uchiah Itachi, Itachi created a mockery of the ANBU outfit that looks almost exactly like the original used in Konoha, only he does not use a mask. This would be typically not allowed to avoid confusion, but as he resides in Kumo, not Konoha, this is not an issue at all. However, it is a well known bit of authority and with Itachis demeanor, people often mistake him to be stronger then he actually is.

Appearance:
Itachis Items 9-44

Regular Nin Tools List
-10 kunai
-5 Shuriken
- 2x 50' spool of wire
-15x explosive tags.
- 20 pack of senbon
- Small elastic band in hair for ponytail
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Itachis Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachis Items   Itachis Items I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Keep in mind that you cannot summon anything until C rank, approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down

Itachis Items
Page 1 of 1