Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kaisen's Blade and Ring Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kaisen's Blade and Ring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

Kaisen's Blade and Ring Empty
PostSubject: Kaisen's Blade and Ring   Kaisen's Blade and Ring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 am

Name of Weapon or Item: Ame no Chinsei
Owner: Kurayami Kaisen

Description/Abilities: The blade is about 4 feet in length, the blade is about three feet in length, retaining a dragon that is etched onto the blade from the point of the blade down to the guard. Underneath the guard, there is a dragon underneath the guard. The guard is about a foot wrapped around in a black lace that is waterproof and holds a good grip regardless of the user's hands. The blade has no special abilities that is locked inside of it, however when the rain flames flow through the blade, the blade itself releases a soft hazy flame that'll release the tranquil flame if the user chooses

History: It was blade that customly made for Kaisen after he passed the chuunin exam, a present from his father before he left Kumogakure again. Through the years, Kaisen had always a rinky dink type of katana that has a very poor excuse. Kaisen always took his father katana for granted, although he could never wield it for the blade itself was entitled to his father. Everytime Kaisen would pass his father's blade, all he saw in it was blood dripping down from the top of the sheath where the guard and the sheath came together. Kaisen would rub his eyes to see if he was hallucinated and when his hands left his eyes, the blood would disappear

That's the feeling of what he gets from this sword, only this sword seems to appear cold and wet everytime he touched the handle of the blade. When Kaisen was given the blade, he was told that the wrapping around the blade was very waterproof and even if he got it soaked, it would remain grippable. Yet everytime he sheath his blade and then left it away in a dry place for the night, the next day, the blade would look like it was condensating and the hilt was wet. He did not know what this meant at first but his father explain that it was the sword connecting to the wielders soul.

The blade, it was always condensating, like it was stuck in middle of a rain shower in the middle of april and then back out of the rain. Kaisen thought that if his sword was always wet like a stone on a rainy day, did that mean his inner soul was like that as well?

Appearance:Kaisen's Blade and Ring Long-katana-00-7X28

Name of Weapon or Item: Vongola Ring: Rain
Owner: Kurayami Kaisen

Description/Abilities: The Vongola Ring possess the ability to produce a certain type of flame that is distincitive to the user. The ring that Kaisen possess is the Rain attribute: One that washes away all conflict.

The Rain attribute is the calmest of the flames, which is much more related to water techniques. When the flames are conjoined with the Ame no Chinsei, the blade is then coated with the rain flames, allowing those who collide with it begin to the feel the calm haze of it's flames and makes the blade appear to be more than one but many. When the blade and flames are combined, Kaisen can add showers of the flame outward and it'll begin to rain on the surrounding area.

C rank-10 meters
B rank-15 meters
A rank-20 meters
S rank-25 meters

The haze of rain allows attacks to appear slower to Kaisen (it is only distincitive to Kaisen) and movements in the Rain will appear to make him faster than the opponent (Almost like a blur) but that is not the case for the rain gives the perception of the opponent the feel of him moving faster. For the three post that is activated, Kaisen has control over the rain, making it heavier for him to camoflauge himself visibility and movement. A notable weakness is that he has to transfer the flame from the blade and cannot use it otherwise. Another notable weakness is that if the user is inuitive, they'll know to get out of the rain to get out of the disadvantage.

Another thing that the blade has once it is activated via the Vongola Ring and the user's activatation is the blast of flame that come out to intercept attacks that are B ranked or lower (interception power will increase once the user gets stronger).

History: a ownership of the rain ring. After the selection process via Reborn, he was awarded the ring of the rain. It would seem odd that the last ring bearer was somewhat of a optimist and the new ring bearer is more or less a pessismist and the two clearly didn't match up. However, Reborn said otherwise. Reborn stated that the reason why Kaisen was sort of a pessismist because of his view of the world, he is able to see past the illusions and false truths in the world that allows him to be a better swordsmen. Where as Yamamoto, the 10th Vongola Rain Guardian saw life in a positive aspect. Regardless of the world and his views, he can still say that there is some hope in the world. Both Yamamoto and Kaisen do see some hope in the world and they wish to change that, regardless of the two differing persoanlities

Both Kaisen and Yamamoto have the same eyes when they get into the stance. The same kill intent, both cold like the coldest of rains falling from a autumn day. Without thes trait, Kaisen would not be the rain guardian and even if Reborn did not have him in mind, he would send him to be in the Varia like his father. There Kaisen would've become a cold blooded killer with the Varia's rain ring.

Appearance: Kaisen's Blade and Ring Rain-ring
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

Kaisen's Blade and Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaisen's Blade and Ring   Kaisen's Blade and Ring I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Everything seems fine. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Kaisen's Blade and Ring
Page 1 of 1