Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Djinn Blade Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Djinn Blade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Djinn Blade Empty
PostSubject: Djinn Blade   Djinn Blade I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Name of Weapon or Item:Djinn Blade
Owner:Kasou

Description/Abilities: This sword would be a normal sword, had it not been for Kaosu unique power over bugs. Most of Kaosu's nano-sized bugs reside in this sword. The sword is bigger than normal katana's but only slightly. It has a blue and gold design on it, right before the handle. The handle seems to be wrapped around with a special rope. The casing of the sword is also very important to this weapon. Most of the time, the sword is in the case. The case keeps the nano-bugs in, and keeps from harming people Kaosu does not wish to harm. Only Kaosu's chakra can remove the seal.

History: This sword was given to Kaosu after his time as a jounin. He was a skilled kenjutsu user, so it was gift for him, from a friend on becoming a Anbu. After stepping down as a Captain of the Anbu, he was requested that the sword be sealed, so that his nano-bugs could not harm people he did not wish to harm.

Appearance: Djinn Blade AuronsSword

Last edited by Kaosu on Fri May 21, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Djinn Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djinn Blade   Djinn Blade I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:37 am

What are the nano bugs' effect?
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Djinn Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djinn Blade   Djinn Blade I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Name of Jutsu:Nano-sized, poisonous insects
Users: Aburame
Element Affinity: -
Description: This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is hidden technique known by select members of the Aburame Clan. These members carry microscopic size poisonous bugs through their body which they can pass on to other through skin contact. Upon infecting their target, the cells attacked by the bugs in that area will be destroyed and cause great pain to the victim. The clan members who use the jutsu also possess the necessary antibodies to heal their victims. Should a comrade become infected, they can touch the damaged area and remove the poisonous bugs. Because the bugs spread through skin contact, the Clan members can remove clothing and disburse the bugs throughout their body, greatly increasing the surface area for possible infection.

Canon jutsu
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Djinn Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djinn Blade   Djinn Blade I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Djinn Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djinn Blade   Djinn Blade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Djinn Blade
Page 1 of 1