Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Summoning Template Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Summoning Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Summoning Template Empty
PostSubject: Summoning Template   Summoning Template I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Summoning Guide and Template

There are several rules for about summons, both in relation to the summons themselves and obtaining contracts.
  • 1: In order to summon anything you must possess the summoning technique:
    Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique wrote:
    Name of Jutsu:Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique
    Users: Naruto, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Orochimaru, Sandaime, Tayuya, Kidoumaru, Temari, Guy, Tsunade, Sakon, Ukon, Yondaime Hokage
    Type of Jutsu::Supplementary
    Element Affinity:N/A
    Training Link:
    Description:A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature. To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object.
  • 2: You may only have ONE type of summon per character. You are not required to have a summon, but you are not permitted to have more than one type, no exceptions. [This means you may have multiple summons per character, but they may only be one specific type of animal, rather than several different types.]
  • 3: All mythical creatures require approval from two admins.
  • 4: If the summon you wish to have is already contracted by another member, you must learn it from them.
  • 5: To learn a previously un-contracted summon you must visit the summon's society and get a contract through forming a bond with the summons.

Summoning Limitations:
  • Summons cannot be learned by anyone below C rank.
  • C-Ranks can summon 2 D-Ranks or 1 C-Rank animals.
  • B-Ranks can summon 4 animals. [with any variation of ranks[available to them], but only 1 B-rank summon].
  • A-Ranks can summon 6 animals. [with any variation of ranks [available to them], but only 2 A-rank summons].
  • S-Ranks can only Summon 8 animals. [with any variation of ranks, but only 1 S-rank summons].
  • A C-rank summon and below may not have jutsu, A B-rank summon may have 5 jutsu. An A-rank summon may have 10 jutsu. Finnally a S-rank summon may have 20 jutsu in total.
  • A summons jutsu rank may not exceed its own rank
  • A summon is only allowed one element and only one type of jutsu specialty [Meaning it can only know one type of jutsu I.E. Medical, ninjutsu, taijutsu.]

Templates:

Name::
Appearance: At least one paragraph detailing what your creature looks like or an image will suffice. Big images are to be put in spoiler tags and images extending the page should just be linked.
Description: A brief one paragraph (150 words) explanation of what your creature is, their past, their abilities, their personality, etc.
Jutsu: If your summoned creature has any jutsus please post them here. Follow the Jutsu Template.

Code:
[u][b]Summoned Creature[/b][/u]:
[b][u]Rank[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Appearance[/b][/u]:
[b][u]Description[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Jutsu[/u][/b]:

Contract
Name:
Appearance: The appearance of the contract
Species: The type of animal that the contract is embedded to
Required Sacrifice: A sacrifice in order to use the contract [Usually blood unless stated otherwise]
Client(s): Anyone who has ever signed the contract

Code:
[u][b]Name:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Species:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Location:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Required Sacrifice:[/b][/u][Usually blood]
[u][b]Client(s): [/b][/u]
[u][b]Contract Holder:[/b][/u]

Please label the title as -Name-'s Summonings. (I.e. Sasuke's Snake Summonings or Sasuke's Summonings)
Back to top Go down

Summoning Template
Page 1 of 1