Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs] Empty
PostSubject: Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs]   Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs] I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:30 am

Summoned Creature: Nin-Dogs

Description: These dogs work much like Kakashi Hatake's; they can be summoned individually or even as a pack (when Sanzen is at a higher level). The dogs themselves are different breeds, from the Alaska Malamute to the Shiba Inu and so on, and each come in different sizes. However, no matter what they're differences may be, each still possess the heightened senses and abilities every dog has, unless stated otherwise, making them a rather useful summoning.

The smaller sized dogs are not that suitable for battle and thus are mainly used for tracking and guiding. Due to their smaller size, they possess smaller amounts of chakra which makes them more difficult to sense. However, the bad side is if they are spotted their smaller legs may make it more difficult for them to flee.

The medium sized dogs are more suitable for battle. They are built mainly for speed, endurance, and some strength due to the fact there chakra emissions are still a tad bit low and they're size makes them a tad difficult to spot. They are normally used for getting in a quick sneak attack or in groups as distractions for the larger breed to moves in. Overall, they make a good offense due to their capabilities while making a good back-up for other breeds and people.

The larger breeds are the main source of power and strength. They are more easier to spot and yet due to this, they can normally cover for the smaller and medium sized breeds to move in. They are mainly fighters and used as a source of transportation. Due to their size, they have the capability to carry a human on their back. Their bite is also something to be reckoned with, especially breeds with lock jaw. These breeds are slower then the medium sized breeds due to their size, however they are still faster than the smaller breeds. Overall, they make a great defense and source of power.

The extra large breeds are much like the large breeds except with more strength. These breeds are capable of grabbing a human wit their teeth and holding them in place with ease. They can carry roughly two people but are about as fast as the smaller breeds due to their weight. They are mostly used for destroyed obstacles to gain passage wit their tough bodies.

Below this description, each dog will be explained a bit more in depth on who each dog is; including name, rank, appearance, size, and any other mentionable details.

Jutsu: None unless stated otherwise.

Name:: Ichiro [First Son]
Size: Small
Breed: Miniature Pinscher
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name:: Seiji [Refined second (son)]
Size: Small
Breed: Jack Russel
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name:: Takao [Respectful Hero/Male]
Size: Medium
Breed: Shiba Inu
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name:: Naoki [Docile Tree]
Size: Medium
Breed: Whippet
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name:: Nobu [Faith]
Size: Large
Breed: German Shepard
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name:: Madoka [Circle, Flower]
Size: Large
Breed: Alaskan Malamute
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nasamea on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Nin-dog Summoning Contract   Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Name: Nin-dog Summoning Contract
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Species: Dogs
Required Sacrifice: Blood
Client(s): Sanzen Makai

[I stated that I had the summoning contract in Sanzen's items before this template appeared]

Last edited by Nasamea on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs]   Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:26 pm

VOIDED last message...

Approved
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

PostSubject: Re: Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs]   Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Archived Upon Request
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs]   Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Unarchived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs]   Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanzen's Summonings [Nin-Dogs]
Page 1 of 1