Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Nasamea's Summonings II Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Nasamea's Summonings II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Nasamea's Summonings II Empty
PostSubject: Nasamea's Summonings II   Nasamea's Summonings II I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Main Topic: [Click]
Training Link: [Click]

Summoned Creature: Amegakure Hissing Cockroach - (Madagascar hissing Cockroach)
Appearance:
Nasamea's Summonings II MadagascarHissingCockroach

Description: Basic Roach
The Amegakure Hissing Cockroach, also known as the hissing roach or simply hisser, is one of the largest species of cockroach, reaching 2–3 inches at maturity. Unlike most cockroaches, they are wingless; so they lack the ability to fly. However they still possess the other skills listed above and are actually one of, if not, the best climbers. They feed primarily on vegetable material.

Hissing
The hissing cockroach received their name due to their ability to force air through the breathing pores (spiracles) found on each segment of their thorax and abdomen. The Amegakure hissing cockroach is believed to be the only insect that can growl in this exact manner, as most insects that make a "hissing" sound do so by rubbing together various body parts. This hiss takes two forms: the disturbance hiss and the fighting hiss.
All cockroaches from the fourth instar (fourth molting cycle) and older are capable of the disturbance hiss but these roaches, of course, are better at it.
Only males use the fighting hiss; they use it when challenged by other males. This establishes a dominance hierarchy by one of the males backing down and the fight being over. Males hiss more often than females.

These Cockroaches moved from Amegakure into Konoha when Boss Roach came to be. Hoping to test their abilities they believed they could take out Boss Roach but failed and ended up joining his forces instead.

Jutsu:

Name of Jutsu: Okosu Kenkou (Amplified Sound)
Users: Cockroaches
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: -
Training Link: -
Description: A basic technique that, by utilizing chakra, allows cockroaches to amplify their sound or to make themselves be more heard. One roach alone can increase their sound to where they can be heard from 7 meters away in a forested area where as numerous roaches can make themselves be heard from roughly a 20 meter range. If inside a building there will need to be at least 5 roaches to be heard through a solid wall due to the fact sound waves bounces off solids. In the open or on water, a single roach could be heard from 10 meters away where as many more could be heard from 20 to 30 meters away. The further the distance or the more obstacles, the more roaches there needs to be to hear them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summoned Creature: Giant Burrowing Cockraoch
Appearance:
Nasamea's Summonings II GiantBurrowingCockroach

Description: Giant Roach

They are the world's heaviest species of cockroach and can weigh up to 35 g (1.2 oz) and measure up to 80 mm (3.1 in) in length. However these roach summonings tend to weight more and are a foot long and a foot wide. Thus why they do not really fall under the Basic category.

They can live for up to 10 years. Unlike some other cockroaches, they do not have wings and thus cannot fly. Their main purpose when summoned though is mostly to swarm an area by ground and frighten people because there is a huge cockroach coming at them. This cockroach's diet has changed over the years since living in Konoha from not only fruits and other things an omnivore would eat but also to wood. In fact they love wood more than anything. Unlike some skills these roaches, besides not being able to cly, also can't climb and are odorless. This makes them useless for using them to track not only because other roaches can't but even though they are odorless they are also rather large and obvious. Despite their size though these roaches have been trained for speed and move well over desert and plain like areas.

Due to being heavy, and because they have the ability to use the hardening jutsu, these roaches are rather good for being placed on people or grabbing their feet to slow them down. Much like having a rock attached to your foot; the more the merrier!

Jutsu:

Name of Jutsu: Moguragakure no Jutsu (Mole Hiding Technique)
Users: Doton Users / Cockroaches
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Doton
Training Link: -
Description: This technique allows the ninja to burrow into the ground and hide out of sight. The user then has the ability to travel underground freely; allowing them to have a better escape in some scenarios and even lay traps. Once the user reemerges, they can come up with half their body still in the ground if they choose. By mixing chakra with the dirt this also allows them to sense their surrounds. The ground around the spot they come out will appear as though it is untouched.

Last edited by Nasamea on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Nasamea's Summonings II   Nasamea's Summonings II I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Nasamea's Summonings II   Nasamea's Summonings II I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Nasamea's Summonings II   Nasamea's Summonings II I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:32 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nasamea's Summonings II   Nasamea's Summonings II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nasamea's Summonings II
Page 1 of 1