Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Mission Guide Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Mission Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Mission Guide Empty
PostSubject: Mission Guide   Mission Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:42 am

Mission Creation guide

This forum is moderated by the Mission Mod/s. The incumbent Mission Mod/s are: Jiro | Kiyoshi

Any questions, requests or queries should go through them wherever possible

People who can make missions:
  • Kages ~ A Kage of a village is able to make generic missions for there village. They can also make High Priority Missions and assign Jounin or a group of Chunnin to do them.

• Jounin senseis ~ Jounin who are a sensei of a team can create missions for them and their genin to go on.

• Kage's Advisers ~ These are the Advisers chosen by the Kages themselves, these are people who can also make and assign missions to people.

• You ~ Yes even you can make missions due to the need for missions for a limited time. We are asking that members make generic missions that can be done by each rank. Of course for our members if they're accepted you will be given Promotion Points e as compensation for your time and effort. However we do have somewhat strict standards [well at least I do] of what makes a good mission.

How to apply for missions:
Its simple, if you're after a custom mission post it here for a mod to look it over. If you are after the generic ones, they will be listed as such in the already approved missions. You do not need these approved, you only need to c/p them to your missions thread and begin the mission.

Now onto the mission Guide:

Name: A good mission name should be short and sweet but essentially explain the nature of the mission.

Good examples:
Hunting down Traitors ~ Showing that the person assigned to this mission will be hunting down either traitors to the village or missing nin.

Dog walking ~ Again showing that the person assigned to this will be walking dogs.

Bad examples:
I'm going to refrain from filling this out since if I do I might put down something insulting just use common sense please.

Rank: This is the obvious rank of the mission stated by letters D-S. D missions being simple almost menial chores to S being something that comes with a high importance and risk to the person doing the missions life.
Custom or generic: Self explanatory
Participants: Name the people that can take this mission or who are taking this mission. [If its a generic mission then put the village its for and what rank if its a custom place who is going on it]

Objectives

Primary: This is your primary objective on this mission what is the main thing you are setting out to accomplish?

Secondary: This is any secondary objectives that you may also want to achieve.
Description: This is the plan of what should happen and what you are essentially going to be doing its an outline to use while during the mission and helping the mods to judge wether you completed the mission. Please go in depth here.

ETFC Or estimated time for completion. This is how much time this mission will most likely take IC and a rough estimate of real time till completion.

Code:
[b][u]Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Rank:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Custom Or generic:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Participants:[/u][/b]
[b]Objective[/b]
[u]Primary:[/u]

[u]Secondary:[/u]

[b][u]Description:[/u][/b]
[b][u]ETFC[/u][/b]
Back to top Go down

Mission Guide