Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin] Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin]   Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Basic Information:

Name: Hotaru Hyuuga

Appearance: Hotaru is quite typical of most Hyuuga that live in Konoha, having the fair skin and featureless white eyes her clan is famous for. The common black hair of her family contrasts her skin well, but matches the empty black uniform she keeps herself dressed it. Black silk forms a well fit tunic and pair of breeches, the loose material covering her well and assisting helping her better blend into the shadows when she chooses. The silk covers most of her body, but the clothes seem quite suited for fluid grace, and freedom of movement. Her tunic is mostly featureless, though is trimmed with soft white circles, small clusters of them marking the lower fringes of her sleeves, and hem of her pants.

She doesn’t seem to wear any armor, though she does have two rather obvious ninja pouches. One of them is strapped to her right thigh, while a larger one rests on her belt, at her back. The only truly visible armor she wears is on her feet and hands, her feet inside of a sturdy pair of boots. Her hands are wrapped in fingerless gloves, the thick leather of each bracing past her wrist and going only part the way up her forearms. Beneath the black silk, the best of Hotaru’s armor is hidden away. A common defense amongst ninja, a mesh of fine steel chains covers her body in a flexible protective suit, keeping her safer from some lesser cuts and scrapes.

Personality: Hotaru is a firce and determined child who wishes to prove her value to konoha, and rise to fame and power as quickly as she is able. Though ambitious, She is still a good person, and will not use others, destroy lives, or otherwise commit evil acts to accomplish what she desires, though she is also still young and nieve. She likes to believe most people are good, but still doesn’t trust people blindly. She has a strong sense of justice, and likes to think that one day she could become a great hero, or someone who can cause great peace and prosperity through out the nation. She has no dreams of becoming Hokage, but she does have aspirations within her own family.

Hotaru would love to become a respected elder in her clan one day, and be able to influence the clan’s decisions. If she is able to achieve such levels of influence, Hotaru would like to see the subjugation of the Branch family end, and the seal used to control them forgotten. This is something of a lofty goal, but something she would still like to see accomplished in her life time. Likewise, she can’t stand to see anyone being forced to suffer under an unjust ruler. Hotaru is a lover of freedom, and will always be doing her best to see that it is always spreading throughout the nations.

Clan Information:
Spoiler:

Rank Information:
Skill Level: B
Ninja Rank: Chuunin
Village: Konohagakure
Birthplace: Konoha
Previous Village: N/A

Special Information:

Elements Affinity:
    Dominant: Wind [Fuuton]
    Recessive: Water [Suiton]

Skill Specialty::
    Dominant: Taijutsu
    Recessive: Ninjutsu

Points and Ryo:

Total:
  • Strength:20
  • Dexterity:35
  • Stamina:25
  • Speed:25

Total Stat Points Earned:105
Mission Points Earned:200
Ryo:100,000

Last edited by Wind on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin]   Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Justu/Item/Other Information:

Special Characteristics
Spoiler:

Taijutsu

Spoiler:

Non-Elemental Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Elemental Jutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by Wind on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin]   Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Background Information/ RP Sample

History:
Spoiler:

Role-Play Sample:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin]   Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Quote :
Skill Specialty::
Dominant: Taijutsu
Recessive:

Chuunin are normally limited to C-Rank or lower of non-specialty jutsu, and up to B-Rank of their specialties. HOWEVER, (yes, there is a however) a Chuunin MAY be able to train jutsu up to B-Rank without having said jutsu as a specialty. Since its not the specialty, the amount of jutsu that can be obtained is limited to 2 jutsu per no spec [Basic specs only] (2 Ninjutsu, 2 Taijutsu, but only if they are not your specialty)
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin]   Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Mkay, error corrected. Lots of taijutsu now, little bit of nin.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin]   Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 am

Ok, now, as much as Id love to see you suffer because of this, I need to question.

Quote :
Name of Jutsu: Mizu Shunshin no Jutsu [Water Body Flicker Technique]
Users:
Type of Jutsu::
Element Affinity: Suiton
Training Link:
Description: The user will be able to disappear from their previous position with a splash of water and reappear elsewhere. The distance they reappear to depend on the amount of chakra they choose to use, though they must travel more than 2 miles, and know exactly where they are going. This jutsu is only to be used outside of a battle, or to leave a thread entirely. This jutsu is only to be used outside of a battle, meaning you can't start a battle with it either.

Given that everyone already knows the original Shunshin no Jutsu

WHY in the name of whatever god you believe in would you waste one of your only 2 Ninjutsu slots to add water to that technique?
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin]   Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:05 am

Mkay, character bumped up to B rank. Ninjutsu secondary added, buncha jutsu added, fun was had a around. I hope this is all peachy now. ^-^
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin]   Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:34 am

Approved Unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin]   Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga, Hotaru [Konoha Chuunin]
Page 1 of 1