Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian] Empty
PostSubject: Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian]   Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Name: Lleiad Natsumi
Nickname/Alias:Il Tempress di Tempesta[The Storm Tempress], Storm Guardian, Arashi no Natsumi[Natsumi of the Storm]

Age Appearance:20

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Natsumi has a very curvy body for her age, since she would always be training her body to the fullest extent and maintained that body. Sometimes she would cheat and eat candy but then she would be right back into excersizing. She feels as if she has to maintain her body in tip top shape, in case anything happens in the Vongola family, seeing as she feels it's her 'duty' to protect the family, just like everyone else in the Vongola family. Usually, Natsumi has her hair in a high ponytail, tied by a red ribbon that can be noticed quite a few ways from her.

Natsumi would usually wear the tuxedo outfit the last generation wears, it could be for important meetings or Vongola styled missions. It would be a simple white shirt, then the black suit worn with a red tie or black tie sometimes, black suit pants and black shoes. Othertimes she could be wearing diffrent outfits depending on what situation she's in.

Outfit #1[Usually worn for special occastions]
Spoiler:

Outfit #2[For training or a meeting besides her tux outfit]
Spoiler:

Outfit #3[Usually worn when she has nothing to do in the Vongola or in the village]
Spoiler:

Skill Rank: B
Ninja Rank:Chuunin

Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Birthplace: Kumogakure no Sato
Previous Village:-

Clan/Bloodline: Vongola Family

Personality:Natsumi usually has a foul mouth, not really caring what her colleauges think of her or what they say to her for that matter.But most of the time, Natsumi keeps her mouth in check when adressing someone who is a higher rank than herself(which totally contradicts herself because she really doesn't care whoever is talking to her.The only one she will care about is the Juudaime or the next Vongola boss)

Natsumi has a soft spot for children.The only one who knows about this is her older brother, Tsuki.Anyone else that finds out about it either gets hurt or just killed.. preferably the first one since she doesn't like facing anyone who's a higher rank than her and telling her what to do and what NOT to do.Natsumi also has a strong respect for the 10th's Cloud guardian, Hibari Kyoya which is quite weird because everyone thought since she was the 11th's "Storm Guardian", she would be most likely like Gokudera, but that wasn't the case.Sure, she and Gokudera shared their passion to be "right hand man" or in this case woman.

Her personality varies depending on the situation.At most times she's happy and easygoing with anyone she gets along well, other times she can get easily anger by any rude comment or remark, making her explode and start ranting in some language that majority of the time people do not understand.There's just other times where she simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever and it leaves people thinking if the woman is sane or not.

Goals: To protect the 11th Sky boss of the Vongola family, and the Raikage.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Canon Personality:Temari, Tenten

Skill Specialty:
Dominant:Taijutsu,
Recessive:Weaponry

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant:Katon
Recessive: Raiton, Suiton[Locked]

History:
The days of old are starting once again
Spoiler:

The chosen candidates for the Storm and Rain
Spoiler:

Learning the ways to be the 'Guardian of the Storm'. Moment of truth, she passes or fails Reborn's expectations?
Spoiler:

Natsumi Vs. Storm, Sun and... Mist guardians?! Even if I pass, it will never be a 'win'/win... bastards.
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:

Skill Based
Spoiler:

Physical
Spoiler:

Mental
Spoiler:

Public Profile
Name:Lleiad Natsumi
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Organization:Vongola Family
Info:Natsumi was born and raised in Kumogakure no Sato with her parents. She's known for being affiliated in quite a few organizations, mostly she's known for being the Raikage's bodyguard now, seeing as she went to meet the Raikage face to face and asked him to become her bodyguard. There isn't that much info about her, seeing as she's a very secretive woman when it comes to her business and her personal life.

Last edited by Hanashi Shikyo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian]   Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:16 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian]   Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:16 pm

B ranks are allowed 2 specialties and elements, you need to drop one of each.

(Still WIP approved)
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian]   Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Re-Approved
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian]   Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Archived
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian]   Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lleiad Natsumi[Kumogakure Chuunin/Vongola's Storm Guardian]
Page 1 of 1