Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kaji's Items/weapons Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kaji's Items/weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Kaji's Items/weapons Empty
PostSubject: Kaji's Items/weapons   Kaji's Items/weapons I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: The Arashi
Owner: Kaji Koi Kanto

Description/Abilities:

Arashi is a dual blade set that has various abilities depending on the users abilities. They first when normal and untouched are of 2 feet in length half of that length being the hilt. They are of a black hilt with a metallic cover at the bottom and where the blade connects. The blade itself is a foot long and a steel blade.

Special Abilities/Characteristics:
D-ranked

This blades D-ranked ability is more like a built in feature. There's a button on each swords hilt that when pressed will cause the blades to extend out another 2 feet in length. This transforms it into a true blade. This level of the sword is allowed to any rank.
C-Ranked

This rank of the blade allows the blade to take on the abilities of a elemental chakra of Suiton or water. This increases the weight of the sword on impact and will cause a whiplash effect. This will cause more damage to the person hit by the blade but nullifies the cutting effect of the sword making it more of a blunt object. This level of ability is open to Genin. It comes at a C-ranked amount of chakra each post.

B-Ranked
This rank of the blade is the only time kaji is able to tap into his latent Raiton element and create the blade into a paralytic strike sword. The sword essentially becomes a tazer with each cut and is able to cause sharp numbness on first contact and even sending them into cardiac arrest for contact with nervous tissue (Skin) for over 45 seconds. Costs a C-rank amount of chakra per post to keep the sword charged. This level of ability is open to chunnin +

A-ranked
This rank of the blade is the final form that only kaji has been able to master. By channeling his Ranton chakra into the blade he makes it into essentially a chainsaw of paralytic electricity and water. The blade loses all cutting properties and becomes essentially made for shredding able to shred off limbs and skin with ease if the contact is taken and it also causes a paralytic property on wounds that are caused. The paralytic ability lasts 2 posts. This takes an A-ranked amount of chakra to start up and a B-ranked amount to continue each post.
History:
This sword was crafted by the Suto-mu clan when they were in Kirigakure. They were a clan that utilized Ranton element so this sword became a mandatory for most clan members to utilize and it showed there skill as they grew up. The clan soon made copies of the original blade and gave it to each new generation.

However when the clan was destroyed in Kirigakure it only left one set of the blades and that was the set that Kaji’s father had. When Kaji left for Sunagakure after graduating from the academy of Kumogakure he was given this blade and told that he would need to find its secrets for himself. Throughout the years he has found all of the blades secrets and become a master of them.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name of Weapon or Item: Kaji's weighted cloak
Owner: Kaji Koi Kanto

Description/Abilities: he cloak has training weights sewed into it meaning it weighs more than your average cloak (127 pounds to be exact). The weights cause kaji’s body to become stronger from just wearing it and faster when it is taken off. When the cloak is taken off it allows Kaji to reach about a rank higher in speed while its off. However it provides no extra protection since the training weights are so thin that a kunai would easily pierce it.

History: This cloak was bought by his father for kaji in a sunagakure weapons shop and outfitted itself for him when kaji started his training.

Appearance: This is a pure white cloak that will cover kaji’s entire body. The cloak is essentially double sided since both the inside and the outside look exactly alike and can be worn either way. However on the inside of the cloak is many training weights stitched into the fabrics so they won’t move around and make it jerky movements. (Also now comes in the akatsuki cloak colors)

More will be made later on but these are the basics that i like to have so expect to see a longer list later on.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

Kaji's Items/weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaji's Items/weapons   Kaji's Items/weapons I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:24 pm

Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down

Kaji's Items/weapons
Page 1 of 1