Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Tsume's Items/Weapons.  Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Tsume's Items/Weapons.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Terakoishi

Terakoishi

Tsume's Items/Weapons.  Empty
PostSubject: Tsume's Items/Weapons.    Tsume's Items/Weapons.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:42 am

Name of Weapon: Kogarashi
Owner: Hyouden Yuki\Ookami Tsume

Description/Abilities: It is a chakra blade responding only to wind nature chakra. At D rank this sword's abilities can not be used. At C rank sword gains the ability to counter and redirect or cancel most wind attacks that are lower level than the sword itself. The other ability it gets at C rank is to transform wind into certain shapes, at first this ability is limited and allows only to transform wind into small shapes but with higher rank ability is increased. When the weapon reaches B+ rank it gets these abilities-When infused with wind nature chakra, this blade can cut through almost any material that are same rank as the blade and becomes almost unbreakable. User can also extend his chakra through this blade, so increasing blades length with chakra. At B rank blade allows wielder to perform same or lower rank than the user wind nature techniques through this weapon, using only a half of required chakra. All abilities advance with the rank.

History: Tsume spent his childhood living with the wolves, there he was accepted as one of them but this meant that no exceptions could be made for him, he had to live as every wolf in that pack lived. Every wolf of that pack reaching certain age had to begin hunting. It was clear to everyone that Tsume, having no fangs, nor claws wasn't able to hunt anything. The wolf that saved Tsume from death and later took care of him understood, that the pack can't sustain an useless member, so he called Tsume. He gave this blade to Tsume, saying this. "Those who wielded this thing, called it Kogarashi. It is a weapon made by those who had no fangs nor claws. It has been touched by the spirit of wind as well as you have been and when this wind will awaken in you it will awaken in Kogarashi as well. Difficult times await for you and your life will depend on this weapon more often than you would like it." This was a sign of trust and best wishes. It is not clear how did that wolf obtained this blade but it is possible that it was a sacrifice for the gods of forests, where Tsume lived.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name of Item: Exploding Ball

Description: These are balls are made from steal and have multiple kunai fused in them. An exploding tag is placed in the middle of this ball, when this ball is thrown, it will explode throwing kunai and shrapnel in every direction. It is usually used by Tsume in combination wit smoke bombs. First enemy is caught in cloud of smoke to reduce visibility and then weapon balls are thrown in, while enemy can't see them coming.

History: It isn't a very popular weapon among shinobi and is usually forgotten, it can still be found in some shinobi equipment shops.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name of Weapon: Fūma Shuriken

Description: The Fūma Shuriken is a large, four-bladed shuriken possessing pre-eminent sharpness and lethality. Its four blades can be collapsed for easy storage, leading to its nickname Shadow Windmill. This shurken has an ability to rig the four blades to disconnect and have them fire as a surprise attack.

History: Common shinobi weapon, it was something never seen by Tsume. The first encounter with this interesting weapon wasn't the most pleasant one. Especially considering the fact, that the first shuriken, boy saw, was thrown directly at him, with every intention to kill. Avoiding it only by a mere coincidence, boy was immediately fascinated by this weapon, seeing, how it nearly cut a broad oak tree standing behind him. After seeing one in action Tsume decided to do anything and everything to get one (or two) himself. After weeks of discussions and pleadings, sensei finally agreed to buy one for the boy. Though it wasn't a gift of good will, as the first weapon was. No, the boy had to work for entire month, almost non-stop, to earn this fine weapon. After years have passed, boy decided, that one isn't enough and as he lived in Kumogakure no Sato he used his chances to pay a visit to some of shinobi equipment stores and help himself buying few more...

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name of Weapon: Ice Bombs

Description: These are special type of bombs only made in Yuki no Kuni (with few exceptions). The bombs are usually attached to shuriken/kunai/senbon(Tsume uses kunai version). When the bomb is thrown and impacts its target, it will explode into a torrent of ice spikes. Rising from the ground they can be used to block the way, create special environment for people used to fight in it or it can be used for more destructive purposes.

History: An item acquired while travelling in Yuki no Kuni. It was pretty clear to Tsume, that his master was well known around... To well.... And many people weren't too happy about him showing up at places, where they lived. This type of bombs was used to block any possible escape routes for Tsume and his sensei while in a cavern, with hopes to blow whole cavern up and bury anyone within it. During that time Tsume lost his conciousness and was badly injured, so he didn't witness incredible escape of his master. After that event both Tsume and his master were very interested in those bombs. It took some weeks to find someone, who would know AND tell anything about those bombs and another few weeks to get its recipe. After *few* disastrous attempts to replicate those bombs, finally came a success. Now both Tsume and his master are able to make those bombs.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name of Item: Blank Sealing scrolls

Description: Simple sealing scrolls, that can be bought in any shinobi equipment stores. They are used to seal items/ weapons in them. Especially useful for weapon type shinobi like Tsume, for it greatly increases number of weapon at diposal.

History:-

Appearance: Simple scrolls, most of them have a kanji for winter on them.

Name of Item: Weapon scrolls (6x)

Description: Simple sealing scrolls, that can be bought in any shinobi equipment stores. They are used to seal items/ weapons in them. Especially useful for weapon type shinobi like Tsume, for it greatly increases number of weapon at disposal. Each scroll contains kunai, shuriken, weapon balls and Fuma shuriken.

Appearance: Simple sealing scrolls, containing sealed weapons, most of them have a kanji for winter on them.

Name of Item: Uncommon weapons scroll (1x)

Description: Simple sealing scrolls, that can be bought in any shinobi equipment stores. They are used to seal items/ weapons in them. Especially useful for weapon type shinobi like Tsume, for it greatly increases number of weapon at diposal. This scroll has no practical difference from any other, Tsume uses. The only thing different is the use of it. It is a scroll used to seal uncommon weapons. It can contains swords, kamas and other types of bladed weapons.

Appearance: Simple scroll, has a kanji for cut on it.

Name of Item: Ninja item pouches (4x)

Description: Simple equipment pouches used to carry items and equipment. Every shinobi has at least one and some (like Tsume) have more, in order to carry more shinobi gear with them. They have multiple sections for convenience. Usually used for storing scrolls, kunai, shuriken, bombs, tags and other disposable items, that can be reached quickly if need be and used in various situations. Tsume keeps these items in his pouches.
Spoiler:

History: The very first one was a gift from his new master the first day they met. It soon proved to be extremely useful gift, especially for a weapon type shinobi like Tsume.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name of Item: Tsume's mountain water bottle
Owner: Ookami Tsume

Description: A simple gourd bottle. It was given to Tsume, so that he would be able to bring water from mountain river with him. He uses this water to supress his curse.

History: This bottle was originally part of the gifts people usually took to forests spirits, asking for good luck and protection. This bottle belonged to wolf that took care of Tsume. When boy was marked by the god of death, this bottle was given to him so that he would be able to carry mountain water, essecial to supress that mark, anywhere where he himself wound go.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Terakoishi on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Items/Weapons.    Tsume's Items/Weapons.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Please add more history and description to everything and then I'll check it once again.
Back to top Go down
Terakoishi

Terakoishi

PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Items/Weapons.    Tsume's Items/Weapons.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Added more history and description....
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Items/Weapons.    Tsume's Items/Weapons.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:37 pm

This is mainly on Kogarashi

Quote :
using only a half of required chakra.

Tsume is a Gennin, Gennin cannot use a sword using half of required chakra

Quote :
It is designed to allow user to transform wind freely and to boost wind attacks.

Could you define this better?

Quote :
It has an ability to counter and redirect or cancel most wind attacks that are same rank or one rank higher than the weapon.

No. Maybe lower ranks, though.

Quote :
When the weapon reaches B+ rank it gets these abilities-When infused with wind chakra, this blade can cut through almost any material and becomes almost unbreakable.
You can keep the B+ rank, but you'd need to specify that it'd need to be below rank of the blade.

Quote :
lover rank
I think you mean "lower rank", correct that.

Also, in order to conduct wind, the weapon needs to be at least B rank

Now, on your other weapons/items, the ones that have chakra absorbing materials, did you mean "chakra conductive materials" or just chakra absorbing materials?

Back to top Go down
Terakoishi

Terakoishi

PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Items/Weapons.    Tsume's Items/Weapons.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Quote :
using only a half of required chakra.

Tsume is a Gennin, Gennin cannot use a sword using half of required chakra

This ability can only be used from B+ rank so at that time he wouldn't be a genin.

Quote :
It is designed to allow user to transform wind freely and to boost wind attacks.

Could you define this better?

Well.... Transforming wind freely is something like shaping it into different forms.. For example Form of bird or any other like that. Boosting wind attacks I had in my mind thing about reducing their chakra costs... Though... I'm not sure if that can be called boosting...
Quote :

It has an ability to counter and redirect or cancel most wind attacks that are same rank or one rank higher than the weapon.

No. Maybe lower ranks, though.

How about same rank and lower ranks...?

Quote :
When the weapon reaches B+ rank it gets these abilities-When infused with wind chakra, this blade can cut through almost any material and becomes almost unbreakable.

You can keep the B+ rank, but you'd need to specify that it'd need to be below rank of the blade.

By IT you meant the material...?

Quote :
lover rank

I think you mean "lower rank", correct that.

Yep, my bad, sorry. I often confuse things like that....

Quote :
Also, in order to conduct wind, the weapon needs to be at least B rank
I'll change rank. And if blade's rank is B.... My character can't have it...?

Quote :
Now, on your other weapons/items, the ones that have chakra absorbing materials, did you mean "chakra conductive materials" or just chakra absorbing materials?

Yes, I meant "chakra conductive materials"... My bad again, sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
Terakoishi

Terakoishi

PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Items/Weapons.    Tsume's Items/Weapons.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Bump (?)
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Items/Weapons.    Tsume's Items/Weapons.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:43 pm

All the chakra conductive weapons need to be B rank or higher, so you wont be able to use them at Genin
Back to top Go down
Terakoishi

Terakoishi

PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Items/Weapons.    Tsume's Items/Weapons.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Terakoishi

Terakoishi

PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Items/Weapons.    Tsume's Items/Weapons.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:10 am

Buuuuuump {?}
Back to top Go down
Terakoishi

Terakoishi

PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Items/Weapons.    Tsume's Items/Weapons.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Emmmm.... Errrr.... Tooooo..... What was that word again? Emmmm.... Oh! Yes!!!

BUMP (?)
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Items/Weapons.    Tsume's Items/Weapons.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm

At the moment, I give you my approval for all weapons/items C-ranked and below. I will set this in the approved weapons/items, but when you want your sword approved for training PM me please, and I will review your weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Items/Weapons.    Tsume's Items/Weapons.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsume's Items/Weapons.
Page 1 of 1