Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Weapon/Item Template Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Weapon/Item Template

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Weapon/Item Template Empty
PostSubject: Weapon/Item Template   Weapon/Item Template I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Name of Weapon or Item:
Owner: Which character this weapon/item belongs to. (If you could link us to your character with URL tags, that'd be great.)
Location: Where this weapon/item is usually at on said character or where it should be if your character does not normally carry it with them.
Rank: E - S (Generally this will apply to non-normal weapons with several enhancements such as a spirit dwelling within it or so forth. E, D, C, B, A, or S, with S being the highest and E being the lowest.)

Description/Abilities: Describe what your weapon/item does and if it has an specific abilities that make it a unique weapon, please explain so here (and use the Jutsu Template if needed).

History: Briefly explain how your character obtain said weapon. This should be at least one paragraph (150 words). (And if you gain this weapon/item through RP, then please provide a link for verification.)

Appearance: Briefly describe what your weapon/item looks like with at least a paragraph (150 words). A picture will suffice. (If its a big image, put it in spoiler tags and if it runs off the page just put in a link instead.)

NOTES:
-You must have Weaponry as a spec to utilize chakra condensing weapons, and such weapons that are B Ranked.
-Customized weapons also require a weaponry spec.
-All weapons/items must be bought with mission credits in accordance to rank, excluding starting items/weapons (please see Buki-Soushi No Kamigami for averages)

Code:
[b][u]Name of Weapon or Item[/b][/u]:
[b][u]Owner[/u][/b]:
[u][b]Location[/b][/u]:
[b][u]Rank[/b][/u]:

[u][b]Description/Abilities[/b][/u]:

[b][u]History[/u][/b]:

[b][u]Appearance[/u][/b]:
In the title, please label them as "-Name-'s Weapons/Items". (I.e. Sasuke's Kusanagi or Sasuke's Weapons/Items)
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Weapon/Item Template   Weapon/Item Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:57 pm

E-rank = Basic ninja gear and very basic equipment with no abilities
D-rank = Longer weaponry such as swords, bows & arrows, etc.which a normal ninja may have, with little or no abilities.
C-rank = Items with minor abilities and/or items constructed from rare materials.
B-rank = Items that are chakra conductive and have minor effects such as coating with chakra to produce varying effects. (i.e. Asuma's Knuckle Knives, Sasuke's Kusanagi, etc.)
A-rank = Items that hold their own abilities, such as draining chakra, creating lightning bolts, etc.
S rank =These are legendary and rare items with either major effects or unbreakable material such as solid diamond, etc.]
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Weapon limits   Weapon/Item Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Note: This only applies to battle related items. All items that are not battle related do not count towards this.

Without Weaponry as a specialty
Quote :
E ranks: A total of 1 weapon/item of E rank or below.

D/C ranks: A total of up to 3 weapons/items majority being D rank or below, with a maximum of 1 at the C rank level.

B ranks: A total of up to 5 weapons/items majority being D rank and below with a maximum of 4 at the C rank level

A ranks: May possess 7 weapons/items majority being C rank and below with up to 1 B rank.

S ranks: May possess 10 weapons/items majority being B rank and below

Weaponry as recessive
Quote :
C ranks: A total of 5 weapons/items of up to C rank

B ranks: May possess 7 weapons/items up to B rank

A ranks: May possess 10 weapons/items up to A Rank

S ranks: May possess 14 weapons/items up to 1 S rank

Weaponry as dominant
Quote :
E ranks: A total of 2-3 weapons/items of E rank or below with up to one being D rank.

D ranks: A total of 8 weapons/items majority being D rank or below, with a maximum of 2 at the C rank level.

C ranks: A total of 12 weapons/items majority being C rank and below with a maximum of 2 at the B rank level

B ranks: May possess 16 weapons/items majority being B rank and below with up to 2 A rank.

A ranks: May possess 20 weapons/items majority being A rank and below with 1 being S rank

S ranks: May possess 25 weapons/items majority being A rank and below with 2 being S rank

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon/Item Template   Weapon/Item Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon/Item Template
Page 1 of 1