Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kiba's Techniques Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kiba's Techniques

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxeh

Kiba's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Kiba's Techniques   Kiba's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Name of Jutsu: Fuuun no Shouheki ~ Barrier of Elements
Range: Close
Type of Jutsu: Barrier
Users: Kiba Gureimori
Element Affinity: All five charge only
Training Link: N/A

Description: Kiba charges and throws ten kunai in pairs. Each pair is different element and when complete form a transparent barrier capable of blocking a B rank Ninjutsu and all Genjutsu below A rank (B down). This is usually used to channel Kiba's demon Houkou and uses his “Binding knives” Genjutsu is broken when the barrier forms as it disrupts Kiba's chakra like sight is blocked while looking into ripples on a pond. A rank and upwards are capable of maintaining a hold on Kiba due to the stronger bond.

Weakness: The barrier, while impervious from below has a pin-hole sized gap in the top where it is weakest. The barrier can also be disrupted from the inside by removing one of the knives or by using an earth technique to jar the knives.

Name of Jutsu: Chou Seishou Sendan ~ Great Energy Shear
Range: Far
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Users: Kiba
Element Affinity: Alternating (depends on user's type)

Description: A larger version of Seishou Sendan involving Kiba's Scythe. This attack spreads out more to sweep wider areas for greater damage (10 feet at widest point). The drawback for this is that it requires more chakra than the small scale clan version. Use builds chakra into a weapon blade or into their palm then sweeps the blade or palm in a large arc releasing the chakra. This forms a large arch of energy that moves away from the user.

Weakness: Opposing Chakra types and greater Chakra drain (B-rank) compared to C-rank Seishou Sendan

Name of Jutsu: Seishou Shinsei ~ Energy Nova
Range: Mid (10 meters)
Users: Kiba Gureimori
Element Affinity: Alternating (Depends on user's type)

Description: Using his scythe Kiba spins in place releasing a seishou sendan, however, instead of immediately moving out this chakra hangs until the circle is complete before expanding rapidly. the expanse has a knock-back with minor cutting edge within 10 feet of the user, switching to a strong knockback (B-rank Taijutsu hit equivalent) after the first ten feet.

Weakness: This technique is a limited range attack used to space the user from an attacking enemy. It uses roughly the same amount of chakra as the great energy shear but spreads this energy out more giving it the strength of a c-rank over a wider area as opposed to the strength of a B-rank in a focused area

Name of Jutsu: Retsudo Tenshou ~ Revolving Split Earth Palm
Range: Ranges from close to far depending on the user's target
Element Affinity: Doton

Description: Doton • Retsudo Tenshou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. When the ninja forms the needed handseals and slams their palm to the ground, surrounding rock will begin to churn and twist up crushing all those trapped within it.

Weakness: Opposing chakra types

Name of Jutsu: Doton no Jutsu ~ Earth Release Technique
Range: Close to Far (1M-25M)
Element Affinity: Doton

Description: Doton no Jutsu, the act of using the Earth Element, allows the ninja to change their chakra into earth. This allows the ninja to go into the earth and hide from his opponents, manipulate the earth in attacks or create earth to use against their opponents.

Weakness: opposing chakra types

Name of Jutsu: Suiton – Atsugai ~ Water style – Pressure Damage
Range: Far
Element Affinity: Suiton

Description: This technique, used by Kiba, expels a stream of pressurized water, capable of cutting through up to half an inch of steel, from Kiba's mouth. This technique uses Kiba's natural Water chakra to create the water and use this technique.

Weakness: Limited to one post use one post cooldown. Lightning can be channeled back through the stream to the user.

Name of Jutsu: Yumemyakuhaku ~ Dream Pulse
Range: Mid
Type of Jutsu: Genjutsu (free form genjutsu manipulation when link is established)
Element Affinity: N/A

Description: Yumemyakuhaku places a genjutsu on a target by using a shrill whistle. This whistle is a specific frequency controlled with Kiba's chakra. This sound disrupts an opponents chakra with Kiba's and establishes a basic genjutsu connecting between Kiba's mind and the target's breakable with a basic “Kai” release technique.

Weakness: Whistle must be heard to work and basic genjutsu canceling techniques or means will disrupt it.

Last edited by Foxeh on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Kiba's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba's Techniques   Kiba's Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:32 am

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Kiba's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba's Techniques   Kiba's Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:18 pm

*yawns* unapproved, few questions.

• Fuuun no Shouheki ~ Barrier of Elements ~ How long does the barrier last normally? Also how does it block Genjutsu?

• Chou Seishou Sendan ~ Great Energy Shear ~ How large of a range and in the element what do you mean alternating? Explain more on the actual effect/movements the technique does.

• Seishou Shinsei ~ Energy Nova ~ Does it have a push away effect or what? Explain more on the actual effect/movement the tech does.

• Name of Jutsu: Yumemyakuhaku ~ Dream Pulse ~ What is the actual Genjutsu effect? or is it an essential free manipulation of the Genjutsu?
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Kiba's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba's Techniques   Kiba's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Reapproved after changes were made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiba's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba's Techniques   Kiba's Techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiba's Techniques
Page 1 of 1